Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah

Lightbulb HEY FORUM MODS !!!!

Could you PLEASE do me a favor? If somebody started a new thread or post & you decide to delete or move it, could you at least let that person know? Let us know why our thread has been deleted .

I started a thread to help people with the d3dx9_49.dll and now I can't find it. I was also following another tools thread - just to come back & NOT FIND IT!!
    I know that you may have your hands full with the MOD duties. If you need help - add another moderator.

Thanks
    Don't need another moderator/minion.
    If users read the rules and realized what they did wrong themselves, things would be much easier. Also, in accordance to that tool thread you are speaking of, I actually did follow up with that user as to why 2 of his threads were deleted. The reason: they were both already posted in the section.
    If you have a specific question or problem regarding anything in the PB section, PM myself or Liz. Otherwise, read the rules and reanalyze your thread to find what was wrong with it. I can't look at it now, so I can't tell you exactly, but threads are never deleted without reason here, so I promise you that some rule was broken and that is why it got deleted.

Gifts
    Czar [x][x]
    Liz [x][x]

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Scruffy For This Useful Post:

csdunn (04-21-2011),Skyline. (04-22-2011)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah
    Thank You Scruffy - I didn't think that I needed to post virus scans since it was just a .dll file. I did scan it & all scans came up clean. I guess I can just mark this up as a lesson learned.

Thanks
    Nope.
    There staff, they cna do whatever they want if your in there section and its well within there right

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by MC Modder View Post
    Nope.
    There staff, they cna do whatever they want if your in there section and its well within there right
    but they cant abuse.