Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Thanks

Thumbs down Hispiforce (not friendly)

I asked a simple question about the flag glitch and if it was working or not working. The patch included fixing the glitches, adding new material, and tons of bans. It was just a last hope thing that it was still working. Hispiforce comes ino to the forum swearing and closing it. Thanks a lot man. At least the first perosn who replied was helpful.

EDIT: Oh yeah he said "Thats why we are all bant." Your bant for hacking too, not the flag glitch alone.

Another Quote from him: "I don't think this moron is releasing anything. Thread closed." (these forums are to help troubled hackers, answer questions about hacks, and everything all around hacks...not everything posted needs to be a [release].)
    Last edited by Trickywastaken; 08-08-2008 at 08:24 AM.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Trickywastaken For This Useful Post:

David Banner (08-08-2008)

Thanks
    this has nothing to do w/hacking........................................... .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ............
    stop whining, he's a moderator he can do w/v he wants............................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by purenoob134 View Post
    this has nothing to do w/hacking........................................... .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ............
    stop whining, he's a moderator he can do w/v he wants............................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................

Nuff Said.

Thanks
    You guys are all idiots... -.-

Thanks
    please do explain =), would love to hear this

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by Trickywastaken View Post
    I asked a simple question about the flag glitch and if it was working or not working. The patch included fixing the glitches, adding new material, and tons of bans. It was just a last hope thing that it was still working. Hispiforce comes ino to the forum swearing and closing it. Thanks a lot man. At least the first perosn who replied was helpful.

EDIT: Oh yeah he said "Thats why we are all bant." Your bant for hacking too, not the flag glitch alone.

Another Quote from him: "I don't think this moron is releasing anything. Thread closed." (these forums are to help troubled hackers, answer questions about hacks, and everything all around hacks...not everything posted needs to be a [release].)
    I agree, Hispi, you don't need to flame everyone about questions whether they are stupid or not. I don't care if you flame advertisers, or whoever the fuck, but you don't need to flame newcomers unless they are asking for it (posting multiple threads of the same topic, asking "I can hab hax pls?", making a misleading thread title, etc)

BRING BACK BT, BRING BACK SAGA, BRING BACK VF, BRING BACK MPGHCRAFT, BRING BACK HABAMON

Thanks
    yo arun, you got an IGN, i alrdy got daves and hyperions, could i have yours?if so pst me pl0x

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by purenoob134 View Post
    stop whining, he's a moderator he can do w/v he wants.................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ............................................
    I totally disagree with the statement. Life is ran by rules and respect. It shows no professional stature if he "can do whatever he wants" without obligation.

I FUCKING ATE THE MUFFIN MAN!
    [CENTER]

Quote Originally Posted by RaxiE View Post
    l_l <== carecup = empty
    Epic Quote.

Quote Originally Posted by NateC View Post
    wheres my fucking bypass dave.
    Quote make me LOL

Thanks
    even thoguh he can do watever he wants......im not saying its right....but he shouldnt wine about it bcas it wont help the situation...........

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    He even banned me cause he thought i was annoying.... Thats just... Bad... First that... Now this... Thats a new low, Hispi..

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    If you can't bear to be insulted online, you will never survive in real life.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Hyperion View Post
    If you can't bear to be insulted online, you will never survive in real life.
    No, Thats not the point. The point is he shouldn't flame to ANYONE anyway. Thats mod abuse.
    Thats like getting a job as a cop and then killing someone and saying
    "OH ITS OKAY I'M A COP!"
    Egleast to MPGH.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Xray3109 For This Useful Post:

hakufu (08-08-2008)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Xray3109 View Post
    No, Thats not the point. The point is he shouldn't flame to ANYONE anyway. Thats mod abuse.
    "OH ITS OKAY I'M A COP!"
    Egleast to MPGH.
    Flaming is the best thing that has come here.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Xray3109 View Post
    "OH ITS OKAY I'M A COP!"
    Egleast to MPGH.
    Ah finally, someone with some sense

I FUCKING ATE THE MUFFIN MAN!
    [CENTER]

Quote Originally Posted by RaxiE View Post
    l_l <== carecup = empty
    Epic Quote.

Quote Originally Posted by NateC View Post
    wheres my fucking bypass dave.
    Quote make me LOL

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Hyperion View Post
    Flaming is the best thing that has come here.
    Thats YOUR opinion, Some people don't wanna get flamed by everyone, It makes them feel worse about themselves. You wouldn't want to be flamed everytime you log on MPGH, Would you? Thats what we feel like.

PS: leveled your haba ken,
    Last edited by Xray3109; 08-08-2008 at 09:28 AM.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Xray3109 For This Useful Post:

hakufu (08-08-2008)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast