Page 12 of 19 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post

So let me get this right, you believe in words, whatever they may pertain to, equaling the death penalty?

@VirtualDUDE:

When you have a mass of people who are: Uneducated, violent, and very much against any change, it should be no surprise why we don't give muslims much respect.

Hell, you think a woman should have died for saying muhammed sucks. Do you recognize how much hate that is?

I'm going to be offensive here:

You are such a stupid fuck that you can not recognize the simplest, most basic thing about morality. Why the fuck you think people hate muslims when you act like this truly perplexes me. Saying killing another human is not wrong is not only stupid, it shows how fucked up you really are. If you do not value the sanctity of life, you are not a Muslim either.

Get the fuck out you piece of shit.

/done.
    Education means NOTHING it's simply a paper you can shove up some work place's ass and say "I'm know what I'm doing" What you actually learn when you take an education, can be smaller or equal to what you learn when educating yourself. As i mentioned Muslim countries has been invaded so many times, by the idiotic American presidents, ofcourse not only them. Russians played a big role too, but Americans are worsening the hole situation.

Ofcourse they don't want change, western civilizations are constantly forcing this change, so it's no wonder that they don't accept it. She lives among those people, she knew what they accepted and what they didn't. She is a fool to commit a crime that she knows she will be punished for. What she did is equal to (example) Going to the president, or king of whatever western country and say "FUCK YOU, YOU WORTHLESS TRASH" we know we'll be punished for saying that...

I remember when bush where holding a speech in a Muslim country and one of the by standers, threw a shoe after him, Surprisingly bush actually apologized, my point is, it proves how much Muslims infact hate us.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by VirtualDUDE View Post
    Education means NOTHING it's simply a paper you can shove up some work place's ass and say "I'm know what I'm doing" What you actually learn when you take an education, can be smaller or equal to what you learn when educating yourself. As i mentioned Muslim countries has been invaded so many times, by the idiotic American presidents, ofcourse not only them. Russians played a big role too, but Americans are worsening the hole situation.

Ofcourse they don't want change, western civilizations are constantly forcing this change, so it's no wonder that they don't accept it. She lives among those people, she knew what they accepted and what they didn't. She is a fool to commit a crime that she knows she will be punished for. What she did is equal to (example) Going to the president, or king of whatever western country and say "FUCK YOU, YOU WORTHLESS TRASH" we know we'll be punished for saying that...

I remember when bush where holding a speech in a Muslim country and one of the by standers, threw a shoe after him, Surprisingly bush actually apologized, my point is, it proves how much Muslims infact hate us.
    No wonder you're so stupid. This guy doesn't believe in education lol. What a tool. Bet you money this fool is some teenager who thought he was "too cool for school" and dropped out.
    ----------------

Let me explain to you why she shouldn't have been killed in the simplest of terms.

1. Any word, phrase, or such, in any way is still merely words.
    2. Words even with hate in them, do not deserve a death penalty.
    3. The only reason that anyone would get such penalty is because of an unjust system.
    ---------------

In simplest terms visible, you are as racist and hateful as the kkk members who killed blacks for voting and such.(when they knew there could be those consequences).

Thats how much hate you have expressed. Congrats on being on the same level as a kkk member asshole.
    Last edited by Empire; 05-16-2011 at 01:33 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed

No wonder you're so stupid. This guy doesn't believe in education lol. What a tool. Bet you money this fool is some teenager who thought he was "too cool for school" and dropped out.
    ----------------

Let me explain to you why she shouldn't have been killed in the simplest of terms.

1. Any word, phrase, or such, in any way is still merely words.
    2. Words even with hate in them, do not deserve a death penalty.
    3. The only reason that anyone would get such penalty is because of an unjust system.
    ---------------

In simplest terms visible, you are as racist and hateful as the kkk members who killed blacks for voting and such.(when they knew there could be those consequences).

Thats how much hate you have expressed. Congrats on being on the same level as a kkk member asshole.
    No wonder you're so thick headed of a rock. It's how you where raises right?, don't respect others, they'll respect you...Idiot

It just happens, dumbass. My country has the best education system IN THE WORLD And I have nothing bad towards education, but it seems you're not grown up enough to realize why they exists, and what they're for.
    IF you show up on a work place saying you taught yourself whatever it is, they'll not give you a job.

And again, she did something wrong, so as for an example to show others what is wrong and right, they murder her or atleast in jail her (she never actually died) because she did something wrong.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    No wonder you're so thick headed of a rock. It's how you where raises right?, don't respect others, they'll respect you...Idiot

It just happens, dumbass. My country has the best education system IN THE WORLD And I have nothing bad towards education, but it seems you're not grown up enough to realize why they exists, and what they're for.
    IF you show up on a work place saying you taught yourself whatever it is, they'll not give you a job.

And again, she did something wrong, so as for an example to show others what is wrong and right, they murder her or atleast in jail her (she never actually died) because she did something wrong.
    1. Earn respect. No one just gives you respect, especially when your an asshole like yourself.
    2. Learn what education is for.
    3. She did something wrong, but not in any severe way. Especially after people didn't want to drink her water because it was "unclean" because she touched it.
    4. Example? Are you fucking retarded? What kind of example does that send?

"Hey if some asshole says you spoke bad about Muhammed, you will be put to death." Doesn't that by all means make the population more prone to abuse the already broken law?

But i love how you dodge every topic like the pussy you are. GO ahead, keep flapping.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted

What does your countries education have to do with anything?
    THE ABSOLUTE GREATEST

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed

All kind of BS here.

Oh you, silly boy
    I recommend you go read what i had written, you are slacking some parts.

@Doc Same goes to you, please go read the replies before you attempt to debate me.
    He stated that i where living in a country with a poor education system, or some BS like that, so i proved him wrong.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused

America has the best education system in the world dipshit..that's one of the main reasons people immigrate here..get smart, make their money, go live like kings back at their homeland.
    Last edited by Ethereal; 05-16-2011 at 02:44 PM.

Thanks
    People don't believe in God because they're gay!

My Full Gallery:
    [x]

My Best Work:
    [x][x][x][x][x][x]

Black Eyed Peas (banned untill 6-2014)
    [QQ]?lol (changed name to Chuck - permabanned)
    Splinter Cell (changed name to Chuck - permabanned)
    Chuck Bartowski
    (changed name to Chuck - permabanned)

Chuck (permabanned)
    Chuck v2
    (permabanned)
    The Philosopher (permabanned)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by 100% NOOB View Post
    People don't believe in God because they're gay!
    Not what your mother said when I had my dick in her.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Oh you, silly boy

@Doc Same goes to you, please go read the replies before you attempt to debate me.
    He stated that i where living in a country with a poor education system, or some BS like that, so i proved him wrong.
    I believe i just owned you.

You are now mine, bitch.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused

I believe i just owned you.

You are now mine, bitch.
    Round 1, Fight! (mortal Kombat)
    Formerly known as gamer4evere

Participated on:
    MPGH GAMING NIGHT 08/03/2015 - Town of Salem

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by gamer4evere View Post
    Round 1, Fight! (mortal Kombat)
    The wheel of fate is turning,

rebel 1, action!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Oh you, silly boy

He said that you personally had a poor education. Not your country.
    THE ABSOLUTE GREATEST

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post
    America has the best education system in the world dipshit..that's one of the main reasons people immigrate here..get smart, make their money, go live like kings back at their homeland.
    It's spelled America, and it infact doesn't have the best education system,.
    America has a low rate on people who actually gets a education...Oh and fuckface? People wanna go to America, because:
    1) it's a super power, from a military perspective
    2) it has the best development of technology
    3) free speech.
    Surprisingly you didn't know that...Thus the fact that you live in America, and i don't.
    Last edited by VirtualDUDE; 05-17-2011 at 11:11 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    Because some people have different religions and others just dont think it could happen.

Page 12 of 19 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast