Page 6 of 19 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed
    The world ending, that's one of the part that i don't believe will happen, but i still believe in god in a way.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    maybe cuz no one has seen one. Some ppl only believe in what they see.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Danny View Post
    People say the Bible says the world is going to end May 21st? The fuck up with that.
    Bro.,I don't know where you saw that in the Holy Bible.This is what the Word of God says------

Matthew 24:36But of that day and hour knoweth no [man], no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only.
    Can any man prove why anything exists?Can matter exist on its own?This is for you 2012 naysayers=The end is not near unless God Say so.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by dragon73 View Post
    Bro.,I don't know where you saw that in the Holy Bible.This is what the Word of God says------

Matthew 24:36But of that day and hour knoweth no [man], no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only.
    If everyone ignores this clueless....dude.

Let me say that, it NEVER says when the world is gonna end.
    All it says is that no one will EVER know when judgment day will come.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by VirtualDUDE View Post
    If everyone ignores this clueless....dude.

Let me say that, it NEVER says when the world is gonna end.
    All it says is that no one will EVER know when judgment day will come.
    How convenient.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post

How convenient.
    Not really. It's true tho, I'm sure Google can bring you lots of quotes.
    If everyone where to know the end of dawn, what good would it bring?
    Besides, people would probably commit mass murders if they knew they wouldn't be put to trial or convicted as the world would come to a end a few days later .

You can't really argue against the bible, all you can is argue against the people who try to interpret it. The bible wasn't written in pure Hebrew, but in a rather "poetic way"... God is all knowing, Eternal and so on. Why he wanted whatever is in the bible, written, will always remain a mystery to us humans.
    If he wanted the end of the world remain a secret, then there's a highly sophisticated reason for it, that none of us small individual humans can understand or even think of, I'm just guessing the reasons
    As how can i believe in something i don't understand? Faith my friend.

As for the thread title: People choose not to believe, because they're given the opportunity not to.
    The world would be a better place if everyone had a little faith. People today have no respect for eachother, nor for the nature which is the thing that is responsible for our survival.

If Science where even close to a religion, it would already have ruined the planet more than it's doing by now.
    All these new technologies, and whatnot, is against the nature.

Some day all these idiots will wake up and think "WHY!?" did we ruin what we originated from....Some day

7. The Following User Says Thank You to VirtualDUDE For This Useful Post:

dragon73 (05-11-2011)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Not really. It's true tho, I'm sure Google can bring you lots of quotes.
    If everyone where to know the end of dawn, what good would it bring?
    Besides, people would probably commit mass murders if they knew they wouldn't be put to trial or convicted as the world would come to a end a few days later .

You can't really argue against the bible, all you can is argue against the people who try to interpret it. The bible wasn't written in pure Hebrew, but in a rather "poetic way"... God is all knowing, Eternal and so on. Why he wanted whatever is in the bible, written, will always remain a mystery to us humans.
    If he wanted the end of the world remain a secret, then there's a highly sophisticated reason for it, that none of us small individual humans can understand or even think of, I'm just guessing the reasons
    As how can i believe in something i don't understand? Faith my friend.

As for the thread title: People choose not to believe, because they're given the opportunity not to.
    The world would be a better place if everyone had a little faith. People today have no respect for eachother, nor for the nature which is the thing that is responsible for our survival.

If Science where even close to a religion, it would already have ruined the planet more than it's doing by now.

Some day all these idiots will wake up and think "WHY!?" did we ruin what we originated from....Some day
    Natiko votes for this ^.
    God is great, beer is good, and people are crazy.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Quote Originally Posted by dragon73 View Post

Like a thief in the night, is how itll happen

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky

Fine if you have qualms with science you don't need it. Go live in the forest, revert to hunting-and-gathering, living on average 20 years and die of easily preventable diseases, you ignorant fucking cunt. It's stupid mother fuckers like you that make religious people look like idiots.

"We swallow greedily any lie that flatters us, but we sip only little by little at a truth we find bitter." ~ Denis Diderot

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Paroxysm View Post
    Fine if you have qualms with science you don't need it. Go live in the forest, revert to hunting-and-gathering, living on average 20 years and die of easily preventable diseases, you ignorant fucking cunt. It's stupid mother fuckers like you that make religious people look like idiots.

Like I said in an earlier post, religious people pick and choose the tennets of science that best cater to what they believe..trust me if there was something that scientifically proves the existence of God,
    this retard would be praising science like he praises Jesus.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post

Like I said in an earlier post, religious people pick and choose the tennets of science that best cater to what they believe..trust me if there was something that scientifically proves the existence of God,
    this retard would be praising science like he praises Jesus.
    This retard!?....That's not what you've been calling me on the other forum.
    No need to get all freaky, it's just a debate, if you're proven wrong or your opponents (me) give you a better argument...Then do your thing.

@Paroxysm Kids like you give forums bad reputation. The root and idea of Catholicism, Christianity, Judaism, etc is to give EVERYTHING of your belongings, away and let alone trust in God...If someone says he's a believer yet he thinks science is the way, he's not only likely to be an idiot, but he's as stupid as you act.
    Last edited by VirtualDUDE; 05-11-2011 at 10:41 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Innocent
    Quote Originally Posted by Toxic Waltz View Post
    Because there is no reason to believe in god.
    omg there is no reason to believe in GOD , who you ever think he have the power to create a universe who can creat a sun and moon and plants who can create a stars , who can create ocean and mountains who give the command to the sun to rise from the east and to gone from the west, do you really think all this came by coincidence of some chemical materials , and the big thing who created you and how you have a brain and how you think by it, of course ALLAH who created and gift us all this thing.
    Last edited by vito123321; 05-11-2011 at 12:00 PM. Reason: mistake in Quote

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    I don't believe in God as a person or an Angel, but as a Holy Spirit. The spirit is in our souls and on our Earth, and has the ability to watch everyone on Earth.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    @Paroxysm Kids like you give forums bad reputation. The root and idea of Catholicism, Christianity, Judaism, etc is to give EVERYTHING of your belongings, away and let alone trust in God...If someone says he's a believer yet he thinks science is the way, he's not only likely to be an idiot, but he's as stupid as you act.
    Whatever you can give to the poor is peanuts compared to the innumerable advances in the human-condition that science has brought. Your gods watch with indifference as children starve while scientists like Norman Borlaug actually do something of significance. Saving a billion lives through science changes the world, not the pittance you xtian's actually offer.
    "We swallow greedily any lie that flatters us, but we sip only little by little at a truth we find bitter." ~ Denis Diderot

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Paroxysm View Post
    Whatever you can give to the poor is peanuts compared to the innumerable advances in the human-condition that science has brought. Your gods watch with indifference as children starve while scientists like Norman Borlaug actually do something of significance. Saving a billion lives through science changes the world, not the pittance you xtian's actually offer.
    Sorry, my English is not so good. How do i say it(?): I DUN GET YOU!

Page 6 of 19 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast