Introducing MPGH's AIGA. The latest advancement in artificial intelligence. Click here now to learn more!
Page 16 of 19 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Generalizing that Atheists are unintelligent, is very ignorant of people to do. Generalizing believers to be unintenlligent is also very ignorant. Ignorance breeds prejudice and this is how disputes break out that may be quite violent. The reason why some people do not believe in God is because they look at the world and its many disasters and the things that happen to children all around theworld. They see people suffer too much and wonder why, and when people tell them its God's way of punishing people or testing them or w/e and they may feel this is injust and an all powerful being would just create people perfectly without disease etc. And guys, stop generalizing and blatantly calling someone else ignorant.
    Challenges

Overcome them.

[IMG]https://i998.photobucke*****m/albums/af101/aznd1t001/le_parkour-13883.jpg[/IMG]

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by aznd1t002 View Post
    Generalizing that Atheists are unintelligent, is very ignorant of people to do. Generalizing believers to be unintenlligent is also very ignorant. Ignorance breeds prejudice and this is how disputes break out that may be quite violent. The reason why some people do not believe in God is because they look at the world and its many disasters and the things that happen to children all around theworld. They see people suffer too much and wonder why, and when people tell them its God's way of punishing people or testing them or w/e and they may feel this is injust and an all powerful being would just create people perfectly without disease etc. And guys, stop generalizing and blatantly calling someone else ignorant.
    Everyone is ignorant, religious and non-religious.
    Everyone has stupid logic, not just Christians or not just Atheists.

I'll stay agnostic.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by NitekillrALT View Post
    Everyone is ignorant, religious and non-religious.
    Everyone has stupid logic, not just Christians or not just Atheists.

I'll stay agnostic.
    Agnostic isn't a stance. It's just an absence of knowledge.
    THE ABSOLUTE GREATEST

Thanks
    My Mood
    Daring
    I believe in God. Eris<3

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    I'm not atheist because of the shitty things I see in the world, I'm atheist because it makes sense.
    Bibamus, gaudeamus.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post

Agnostic isn't a stance. It's just an absence of knowledge.
    Damn, meant deist. Whatever, agnostic can be thrown in there I guess.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Shocked
    that's still fence-sitting

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Agnostic Deist
    THE ABSOLUTE GREATEST

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post

Agnostic Deist
    More Deist than Agnostic, though.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Atheists (The real kind) Chose not to believe in God, merely because they see the world from a different standpoint, a different perspective.
    And same is for those who chose to believe, or were raised with it.
    Last edited by VirtualDUDE; 05-27-2011 at 01:50 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    Real problems are something that most atheist have not gone through. they simply go "there is no proof" like its some internet debate.

Meanwhile never facing any real hardships.
    ...Really?... So you call losing 7 friends in school/high school to death,being broke and quite literally homeless for a time from various tornados over the years,and having every serious relationship you've ever had ending in an unfaithful bitch betraying you? Just sayin man...Dont group people who have the same beliefs together..Doesnt mean they're the same person in general. I'm athiest because I believe that no god could do this much to his own people if he really does "love" us all so much. "Oh I love you my children...but anyone who doesnt praise me or is a homosexual shall burn in hell.Yes the murderer in prison who repents his crimes and truly converts to me gets into heaven but even if you repent and change your ways homo,you're not getting in" I just find it all very...I dont even know a word for it. Anyways,to each his own. People believe what they want to and we should all be fine with that/respect that
    Last edited by VashSama; 05-27-2011 at 02:01 AM. Reason: Spelling error
    [IMG]https://i1205.photobucke*****m/albums/bb430/VashSamaReturns/izaxvm.png[/IMG]
    Quote Originally Posted by Matthew Patel View Post
    Head is head bro, my dick doesn't discriminate.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post
    Yet you bothered to post in it, which leads me to believe that you like that sort of thing..You know..the consumption of dick.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by VashSama View Post
    ...Really?... So you call losing 7 friends in school/high school to death,being broke and quite literally homeless for a time from various tornados over the years,and having every serious relationship you've ever had ending in an unfaithful bitch betraying you? Just sayin man...Dont group people who have the same beliefs together..Doesnt mean they're the same person in general. I'm athiest because I believe that no god could do this much to his own people if he really does "love" us all so much. "Oh I love you my children...but anyone who doesnt praise me or is a homosexual shall burn in hell" I just find it all very...I dont even know a word for it. Anyways,to each his own. People believe what they want to and we should all be fine with that/respect that
    But God did not do this? Maybe it was Satan, or maybe it was God, punishing hes people, for the eternal sins to be committed.
    Maybe it was just an act of the nature? the nature which God created for us.
    Or maybe it's just an random event, although nothing is random.

How do you know it was God?
    If God is all knowing, and wiser than any human, do you think we're supposed to know the reasons for evil? Or let me put this another way: how do you know when something is an evil act rather than a good act?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by VirtualDUDE View Post
    How do you know it was God?
    If God is all knowing, and wiser than any human, do you think we're supposed to know the reasons for evil? Or let me put this another way: how do you know when something is an evil act rather than a good act?
    I dont know and that was kinda my point. While I do not know,nor claim to know for a fact,I have beliefs,just like everyone else and I think its awesome (or the idea anyway) that there are so many different beliefs out there. As earlier stated,we all have specific individual beliefs that should be respected.Then the world would be SO much more peaceful rather than this "I'mma jam my beliefs down your throat until you believe" crap. See what I'm saying? xD
    [IMG]https://i1205.photobucke*****m/albums/bb430/VashSamaReturns/izaxvm.png[/IMG]
    Quote Originally Posted by Matthew Patel View Post
    Head is head bro, my dick doesn't discriminate.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post
    Yet you bothered to post in it, which leads me to believe that you like that sort of thing..You know..the consumption of dick.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    See what I'm saying? xD
    Frankly no. Might just be me, again.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    ...Really?... So you call losing 7 friends in school/high school to death,being broke and quite literally homeless for a time from various tornados over the years,and having every serious relationship you've ever had ending in an unfaithful bitch betraying you? Just sayin man...Dont group people who have the same beliefs together..Doesnt mean they're the same person in general. I'm athiest because I believe that no god could do this much to his own people if he really does "love" us all so much. "Oh I love you my children...but anyone who doesnt praise me or is a homosexual shall burn in hell.Yes the murderer in prison who repents his crimes and truly converts to me gets into heaven but even if you repent and change your ways homo,you're not getting in" I just find it all very...I dont even know a word for it. Anyways,to each his own. People believe what they want to and we should all be fine with that/respect that
    Cool story bro, you're using the internet. No one cares.

Page 16 of 19 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast