Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw

Talking ALL PPL PLZ DUN post automaton vids on youtube

i saw many ppl post the latest verwsion of automaton and put the download FOR FREE which makes the gm's job easy and just download and update the patch so plz this site is a secret site DO NOT POST ANY MORE VIDS or dbase will be tired sooner or later he will stop automaton production!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by nicksplat2 View Post
    i saw many ppl post the latest verwsion of automaton and put the download FOR FREE which makes the gm's job easy and just download and update the patch so plz this site is a secret site DO NOT POST ANY MORE VIDS or dbase will be tired sooner or later he will stop automaton production!!!!!!!!!!!!
    ya...ya...i support what u say dude...so many ppl post the latest mat automaton vidz on youtube even post the link....they just soo proud then let ppl see what they did with that hack on mat....wht i think is they just as stupid ppl....let just all of us who use this mat automaton use some brain so this mat automaton can use longer than last time..............Dbased i support u....we will waiting for new mat automaton

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    Quote Originally Posted by nicksplat2 View Post
    U need to get a moderator to post a sticky about that. After that they probably won't unless they get it from another site.Some retards actually posted the link to this site in the description.