Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored

Exclamation Combat Arms Going On The Path Of Self-Destruction?

I opened this thread discussing if CA was going to turn into another WR . Infested with hackers , Admins that don't do shit , and retarded players that can't speak correct english.

I mean c'mon . Harold bypassed the new HS in like 30 minutes, and most of which was bathroom breaks? Lol..good job for him and I'm sure it helped tons of us "leechers" as they call us. But I don't want to see another game get effed up as bad as WR did. Otherwise I'm going to have to find another FPS that only the people that pay get what they should get cause otherwise it'll be infected in a matter of weeks, just as Combat Arms has. 40,000+ combat arms hackers atm.

Hackers---><----Combat Arms
    Last edited by KakashiRock; 08-07-2008 at 04:35 PM.

Thanks
    Why would you come to a hacking forum and post about how you don't want to see this game ruined by hackers?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Each company has different priorities, and the problem with these Korean Games, is that Korean developers aren't going to stop the American Game problems. I doubt there is much hacking in the Korean game.

If I had the resources and time to make a FPS, it could definitely be hack free to a certain extent (no God mode, teleportation, etc) but things like Wallhack and Chams would still be a problem.

BRING BACK BT, BRING BACK SAGA, BRING BACK VF, BRING BACK MPGHCRAFT, BRING BACK HABAMON

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by KakashiRock View Post
    I opened this thread discussing if CA was going to turn into another WR . Infested with hackers , Admins that don't do shit , and retarded players that can't speak correct english.

I mean c'mon . Harold bypassed the new HS in like 30 minutes, and most of which was bathroom breaks? Lol..good job for him and I'm sure it helped tons of us "leechers" as they call us. But I don't want to see another game get effed up as bad as WR did. Otherwise I'm going to have to find another FPS that only the people that pay get what they should get cause otherwise it'll be infected in a matter of weeks, just as Combat Arms has. 40,000+ combat arms hackers atm.

No, combat arms will continue to be good unless the private hacks like god mode and OPK are released to public.

And its kinda CA's own fault for making that shit client side...i mean what game does that...

Well its not ACTUALLY CA's fault its the lithtech engine. Same engine as fear so anything possible there is probably possible here :P

Thanks
    The game is free, what do you expect? Punkbuster status for free game?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by goutlaw View Post
    The game is free, what do you expect? Punkbuster status for free game?
    Lol? Fear is free, and theirs Punkbuster on that.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by arunforce View Post
    Each company has different priorities, and the problem with these Korean Games, is that Korean developers aren't going to stop the American Game problems. I doubt there is much hacking in the Korean game.
    The power of KSSNs. If you get caught hacking, they can request some of your civil privilages stripped.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    hackers will never die

hackers = spartaaaaaaaaa
    I am the God.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by -CD- View Post
    Lol? Fear is free, and theirs Punkbuster on that.
    But look at the graphics and gameplay

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by KakashiRock View Post

Counter-Strike: Source

Thanks
    IMO hack's don't ruin a game, Just help the game tighten down on security, If people did not openly exploit the system... the system would always be flawed!

Thanks
    its true, as the game being free, theirs to gonna be hackers, theirs pretty much nothing you can do and as long as god mode and OPK dont get released to public you can still play this game, their is a problem with most aimboters ive caught so far. until that day comes, just have fun with it

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Easiest way to make a game hard to hack: No alt+tab
    Stop flaming each other, it helps no one, and causes a step backwards rather than a step forwards.

Read the rules before you decide to voice your opinion.

Check your Grammar/Spelling/Facts before typing, otherwise I or another member will do it for you. And that just makes you look stupid.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    But if your really good you can make a D3D hack. D:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by tim0n View Post
    No, combat arms will continue to be good unless the private hacks like god mode and OPK are released to public.

And its kinda CA's own fault for making that shit client side...i mean what game does that...

Well its not ACTUALLY CA's fault its the lithtech engine. Same engine as fear so anything possible there is probably possible here :P
    FYI opk was released to the public like..last week.And new updates are being made. I think one's on this site now that was made only hours ago.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast