Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Thanks

Two Towers - Amazing glitch

Two Towers - Amazing glitch
    Thanks to Kaspersky and Reakwon for Cheetah Bot
    Credits to Seemliss for finding this glitch

This glitch is in my opinion the best glitch on the map 'Two Towers'. It allows you under and behind a one-way wall, meaning you can see and shoot out, but anyone else can't see you or shoot you. A second reason I believe it's the best is that no matter which you team/side you start on, you can get to this spot, and it has a clear view of both teams spawn points. So, equip a sniper and you're ready to go!

I can't record but I did the best I could by taking pictures and I'm going step by step to get this glitch working for you. Good luck .
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

• You need a 'Smuggler'/Tap program
    I've included this for you. Download it here.

*New*
    People have been having trouble on how to use Cheetah Bot. When you open Cheetah Bot, there's a button that says Hotkeys. Click it, and a whole separate part of the program should open. At the top of the new part, it says [ON] and [OFF]. This is the Smuggler/Tapper. These are the hotkeys you will be using, and OFF is disconnecting internet, and ON is reconnection it. Just click the text box and type whatever you want (I suggest using Numpad, and if you're using chams while using the tap program, I suggesting using Num 4 for OFF and Num 5 for ON. When opening Combat Arms, make sure you DO NOT MINIMIZE CHEETAH BOT, otherwise it will not work.

• If you start on this side ...
    [IMG]https://i246.photobucke*****m/albums/gg92/Seemliss/Pt1.png[/IMG]

• Go straight until you see this ladder and cargo box ...
    [IMG]https://i246.photobucke*****m/albums/gg92/Seemliss/Pt2.png[/IMG]

• Drop down to this little ledge I circled here ...
    [IMG]https://i246.photobucke*****m/albums/gg92/Seemliss/Pt3.png[/IMG]

• I recommend a knife for this part. Now, using the tap program, disconnect your internet. This enables you to swim in the water without dying. Look down at the point of the corner, then look up and straight ahead. You should see a bridge type wall. You have to try to jump under that in the water (pass the invisible barrier). Jump straight for the wall. The speed will drop you down a bit, but then bring you back up. Swim STRAIGHT UP. Don't swim too far back or you won't get inside the wall.
    [IMG]https://i246.photobucke*****m/albums/gg92/Seemliss/pt4.png[/IMG]

• You should then pop up above a floor. Reconnect your internet. You are now inside that bridge support, and no one can see you or shoot you. You get a clear view of the opposite teams spawn .
    [IMG]https://i246.photobucke*****m/albums/gg92/Seemliss/pt6.png[/IMG]

• Ok, so you may start on this side ...
    [IMG]https://i246.photobucke*****m/albums/gg92/Seemliss/pt7.png[/IMG]

• Walk out the doorway and go left, go in between these boxes and take another left.
    [IMG]https://i246.photobucke*****m/albums/gg92/Seemliss/pt8.png[/IMG]

• Go up the board walk and veer right.
    [IMG]https://i246.photobucke*****m/albums/gg92/Seemliss/pt9.png[/IMG]

• You should come across a dented up cargo box. Go in front of it, where I circled.
    [IMG]https://i246.photobucke*****m/albums/gg92/Seemliss/pt10.png[/IMG]

• Now, disconnect your internet. Jump straight ahead, like so.
    [IMG]https://i246.photobucke*****m/albums/gg92/Seemliss/pt11.png[/IMG]

• You will drop down under water. You then should swing back up like a slingshot. Before you make it all the way up, look up and make sure you swim under the first bridge support and get under the second bridge support, so when you come up you get inside the correct one. Only one of these has the floor, which is the one on top of the land. I don't have a picture for this, but if done right looking left will reveal the opposing teams spawn, getting you easy kills.

Using chams while doing this glitch is helpful, because then you can easily pick off enemies while sitting safely in the bridge.

Thanks is always appreciated.
    IGN: Kocane
    Last edited by gbitz; 08-08-2008 at 09:57 AM.

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to gbitz For This Useful Post:

AgentElmo (08-08-2008),arthur1265 (08-08-2008),gawdzilla (08-11-2008),KakashiRock (08-08-2008),Pureem (08-17-2008),theotheo (08-08-2008),Timeslife (08-23-2008),volgan (08-08-2008)

Thanks
    cool may try it =)

Thanks
    Ya should, it's pretty neat. Really only useful if you don't spend your money on VIP hacks, though it is risky because a lot of people end up reporting you.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to gbitz For This Useful Post:

malbolger (08-08-2008)

Thanks
    I managed to do that today.. I was trying to get OPK to work but ended up landing in the spot and so I was like wtf?!

Never got OPK to work but found a nice glitch spot lol,

mine was kind of different its on the very end of the Alpha spawn I was in that pillar. Had an Open view of in the mansion, the alpha spawn, I had a good view of bravo too but it was the best, still snipeable though.

Thanks
    great glitch. works like a charm, and the recruits thing nothing of it. thnx'd

Thanks

lol'ing

Nice find, thanks for sharing.... + rep

Thanks
    nice glitch
    havent tried yet tho. i will soon ;D

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Lol, with god mode I was slingshotting on the ocean an jumping out like a dolphin
    Great fun

THE EYE OF AN ADMINISTRATOR IS UPON YOU. ANY WRONG YOU DO IM GONNA SEE, WHEN YOU'RE ON MPGH, LOOK BEHIND YOU, 'CAUSE THATS WHERE IM GONNA BE

"First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you lose.” - Dave84311

HAVING VIRTUAL DETOX

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Dave84311 For This Useful Post:

AgentElmo (08-20-2008)

Thanks
    never used a proggy tap program before, kinda new to me, how do you disconect your internet w/it, is there a hotkey, or button or somthin, and does it work on vista and wireless...

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Hyphy209 View Post
    I managed to do that today.. I was trying to get OPK to work but ended up landing in the spot and so I was like wtf?!

Never got OPK to work but found a nice glitch spot lol,

mine was kind of different its on the very end of the Alpha spawn I was in that pillar. Had an Open view of in the mansion, the alpha spawn, I had a good view of bravo too but it was the best, still snipeable though.
    Think I might have been playing with you xD
    One guy was always going on the pillar and I would just snipe him off...

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by purenoob134 View Post
    never used a proggy tap program before, kinda new to me, how do you disconect your internet w/it, is there a hotkey, or button or somthin, and does it work on vista and wireless...
    same question from me... and also... kind of off-topic but might as well post it while im at it.... for the infin stamina hack.. when u have to use the hotkey to scan.. does your game have to be in windowed mode? Thanks (only need 1 answer, not a dozen so this topic can stay on what its supposed to stay on)

Thanks
    Yeah you actually posted. Didn't Gud record you btw? Tell him to post part of the video of where you were at.

Thanks
    What was the best part? Don't remember :O

Thanks
    still looking for a answer on how to use this ^^

Thanks
    Oh, sorry. When you open Cheetah Bot, there's a button that says Hotkeys. Click it, and a whole separate part of the program should open. At the top of the new part, it says [ON] and [OFF]. This is the Smuggler/Tapper. These are the hotkeys you will be using, and OFF is disconnecting internet, and ON is reconnection it. Just click the text box and type whatever you want (I suggest using Numpad, and if you're using chams while using the tap program, I suggesting using Num 4 for OFF and Num 5 for ON.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to gbitz For This Useful Post:

arthur1265 (08-08-2008)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast