Thanks
    My Mood
    Goofy

Is There Any Undetected DLL Injectors For Vindictus

I am trying to inject a .DLL into Vindictus as soon as it starts up, but every Injector I try seems to be detected by Hackshield and shut down. Is there any known Injectors that won't trigger Hackshield into shutting it down and possibly have automatic .DLL injection?

Thanks
    I'm interested in this too. I've tried out a lot of other injectors from Winject to the ones that you could find here but they're easily detected as "Hacking Tools" when the game goes to the log-in page.

I'm interested in multi-clienting

Thanks
    My Mood
    Goofy
    Quote Originally Posted by Raisinets View Post
    I'm interested in this too. I've tried out a lot of other injectors from Winject to the ones that you could find here but they're easily detected as "Hacking Tools" when the game goes to the log-in page.

I'm interested in multi-clienting
    LOL, that's mainly what I want this for. Of course you can use different user accounts on your computer, but my GF's computer keeps messing up when she does it for a few hours. When she goes to the other account the screen will be black after so many times and frankly, I am starting to get annoyed having to switch back and forth so much when we are farming crafting supplies or gold.

Thanks
    Try Injec-Tor.
    Load the .dll, type in Vindictus.exe into the process watch box, tick process watch.
    Start Vindictus, wait for it to say Injection Successful and then press the OK button, bottom left.

Can't link you unfortuntley. :X

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    tested it. fail, it's detected

Thanks
    My Mood
    Goofy
    Quote Originally Posted by Weird0ne View Post
    Try Injec-Tor.
    Load the .dll, type in Vindictus.exe into the process watch box, tick process watch.
    Start Vindictus, wait for it to say Injection Successful and then press the OK button, bottom left.

Can't link you unfortuntley. :X
    Thanks, but the only version I could locate was also detected by Hackshield.

Thanks
    The version I used before the newest patch injected HD's console without any detection.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Goofy
    Quote Originally Posted by Weird0ne View Post
    The version I used before the newest patch injected HD's console without any detection.
    The version I'm using is 1.1, but it doesn't seem to want to play nice with the patched Hack Shield.

Thanks

Injector

Hell Demons trainer works, but you cannot leave it open. Of course you have to switch out the Hshield with the old one he has and then switch it back before playing. you have to start the trainer and bind the commands you want to keys. this all has to be done at the main screen with the boat, before you touch anything. Close the trainer and then play. If you binded the keys(and put back the original Hshield) you dont really need anything else, especially because some of the commands on the trainer have been changed and will crash the game if used.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Balthierg For This Useful Post:

thedoctor2010 (04-24-2011)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Goofy
    Quote Originally Posted by Balthierg View Post
    Hell Demons trainer works, but you cannot leave it open. Of course you have to switch out the Hshield with the old one he has and then switch it back before playing. you have to start the trainer and bind the commands you want to keys. this all has to be done at the main screen with the boat, before you touch anything. Close the trainer and then play. If you binded the keys(and put back the original Hshield) you dont really need anything else, especially because some of the commands on the trainer have been changed and will crash the game if used.
    Thanks, but I can't close the game after injecting what I need to. It's a .dll that allows a second client to be opened under a single windows user account. (Seperate game accounts) If I close the game to swap the hack Shield folders again it would mess up the injection of the .dll since it has to be loaded every time with the game.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by thedoctor2010 View Post
    Thanks, but I can't close the game after injecting what I need to. It's a .dll that allows a second client to be opened under a single windows user account. (Seperate game accounts) If I close the game to swap the hack Shield folders again it would mess up the injection of the .dll since it has to be loaded every time with the game.
    well by binding the keys, you don't have to open it any more. Just press the key with the command you want and it works.

ex: bind 1 "(command here)"

just remember not to mess with your settings in game because it resets the binds.