Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
    Thanks

[RE-RELEASE] Mini Anchor [CE by Uzeil]

Just thought I might post my all time favorite engine, maybe others will enjoy it.

NOTE: DO NOT CONTINUE IF YOU ARE A NOOB, IT IS PROTECTED AND YOU WONT BE ABLE TO USE IT UNLESS YOU PASS A TUTORIAL WHICH IS NOT FOR THOSE OF YOU WITHOUT BASIC ASM KNOWLEDGE.
    Quote Originally Posted by nog_lorp View Post
    Tut is no joke.
    Neither is the engine: best CE modification ever. This is not just a "UCE", it is a massive set of improvements to the original.
    Uzeil is meh sex slave btw.

~nog_lorp

From here
    Quote Originally Posted by Uzeil
    Yeehaw.

Alright, Mini Engine is back (although GameGuard's ******ry has caused me to go by the name of Mini Anchor... fuck that name)

I've added plenty, changed plenty, fixed plenty, and taught plenty.

All in all, have fun. The tutorial, upon clicking the final button, will tell you a lot about the engine so you can know it before you know it. I do suggest you read up on them. I believe there were 45 boxes, but it could be 36 or 54. Trust me, however, they're all worth their worth.

Oh and uh, it bypasses GameGuard rev 1007. If you want to know if it bypasses anything else, just try it out yourself and post the results.

Unomodified skin look:

DarkMaroon.BG (included):

You still must complete a Tutorial (Learner.exe) to access the engine.
    The tutorial is, by far, much simpler. However, this time it doesn't have bugs and has a step in which it doesn't explain anything but the objective.

Go for it

Downloads:
    .ZIP -> Send big files the easy way. Files too large for email attachments? No problem! //1.72 MB
    .RAR -> Send big files the easy way. Files too large for email attachments? No problem! //1.54 MB

If you want this posted anywhere else, ask ME to do it. Don't take it upon yourself to release my work.

If you get 'Hacking attempt detected', refer to the 'Bug Solutions' file. For some reason, odd things like the active window when opening Maple gave different outcomes. Just uh... when you click the MapleStory icon, wait until it's fully loaded (as in, it's gotten passed the Wizet screen with the flying mouse).

All bugs should be addressed in the Bug Solutions.txt file. If they aren't addressed there, then, and only then, shall you post in here or PM me.

Credits:
    Dark_Byte for the original CE coding
    ColdDoT for 1/2 of what I missed when I first went through undetecting the engine (Anyone in MSS can see this.)
    Yuki for the other 1/2 of what I missed when I first went through undetecting the engine (undetection of the driver, which I also could've gotten from DB, but it was posted in a UG I'm in before DB posted it)
    GameGuard for corrupting much of my computer so all I had left to do was get back to working on Mini Engine again.
    My sister for corrupting most of the rest of my computer, which lead to the same reason.

Everything else... to Uzeil/Uze/Me.

Have fun and uh... support the Keep-Idiots-Away-From-Mini-Engine cause. Throw rocks, pebbles, sand, and anything near you (a CPU maybe?) at anyone trying to exploit Mini Engine for attention, and the same with the people complaining about "the tutorial is tooo hard" or "I'm too good for this tutorial".

P.S. When testing for undetection, I was using DXWnd, and upon clicking to open the process, I didn't touch anything until it was fully loaded and at the pin screen (I used Auto Attach to attach to the process).

If you finished the tutorial with any engine that doesn't bypass rev 1007, restart your computer before trying to hack with this engine. Every engine loads a driver and leaves it until you get rid of the driver manually or restart your computer, and engines that don't bypass 1007, more likely than not, have a driver that is detected.

Jiayou
    EDIT: Also, don't press the thanks button, I didn't do anything that's thanks-worthy.
    Don't post any tutorials on how to do the tutorial, it's simple enough, and if you can't do it, you don't really need this engine. This engine is pretty advanced, and is pretty much only useful for people who know how to use 75%+ of the basic CE functions.

EDIT2: Here's a scan, thanks d7x.
    Virustotal. MD5: 82bc4a1fbfc06bf882f38c45dc7b418a VirTool:WinNT/Rootkitdrv.gen!A Downloader.Generic6.REP (Suspicious) - DNAScan

EDIT3: Posted a link to the original post on CEF at the top of this post.

EDIT4: Quote showing it is srs buisness by nog_lorp has been added to the first post.
    Last edited by iSecks; 08-08-2008 at 10:46 PM.

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to iSecks For This Useful Post:

aznballa3456 (08-09-2008),Echo864 (07-24-2009),FatEmoLLaMa (08-10-2008),G1 Playa (08-24-2008),HackTheGame (08-09-2008),nog_lorp (08-08-2008),The-Fray (08-17-2008)

Thanks
    lulz this engine is teh stuff <3 thx

Edit : HAHA i win first reply!

Rep/Thanks should not be asked for but earned.

Lol..

Thanks
    Best one evarrr

Thanks
    FUCKING TUT IS A BITCH
    or im computer retarded >.>

Thanks
    wow so complicated

Thanks
    Tut is no joke.
    Neither is the engine: best CE modification ever. This is not just a "UCE", it is a massive set of improvements to the original. Uzeil is meh sex slave btw.

~nog_lorp

Thanks
    Tut is no joke.
    Neither is the engine: best CE modification ever. This is not just a "UCE", it is a massive set of improvements to the original. Uzeil is meh sex slave btw.

~nog_lorp
    Lulz how did you not know it wuz rlsd? It's been public since the release.

Thanks
    I haven't talked to Uzeil much except to let him out of the cage to go to the bathroom . Is his forum still up?

Thanks
    I haven't talked to Uzeil much except to let him out of the cage to go to the bathroom . Is his forum still up?
    Not sure. I think it's been down, either that or I have the wrong link.

Thanks
    lul nubs will never get to use it this engine is 2 1337

Rep/Thanks should not be asked for but earned.

Lol..

Thanks
    wait, i always thought this wuld b detected... is it detected?

i culd use this no problem

also thr porbably a tut on google for sum noobs so they can use this... sadly
    [img]https://i508.photobucke*****m/albums/s321/usabball7/7usabballsig.gif[/img]
    ^I made this^ pivot animator

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by usabball7 View Post
    wait, i always thought this wuld b detected... is it detected?

i culd use this no problem
    It's detected, but with a bypass, it's still the best engine evar.

Thanks
    ya, idc rly then, still detected... as i said and thought

not much of a difference in my opinion, i've had it, was detected for another game, so i was like, idc, not even too much better...
    [img]https://i508.photobucke*****m/albums/s321/usabball7/7usabballsig.gif[/img]
    ^I made this^ pivot animator

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by usabball7 View Post
    ya, idc rly then, still detected... as i said and thought

not much of a difference in my opinion, i've had it, was detected for another game, so i was like, idc, not even too much better...
    Not if all you use it for is to search. There's tons of features that the average person wont take advantage of, but if you look, there are tons of extra features that are amazing awesome. Dissasembler 2.0 is pretty sexy, too.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast