Hi, yea i still have my lv 100 rs acc and now it has members so im trading it for 20$ worth of g1 credits (2000) if u r interested in trading, then add my xfire: brandonbell13. im on usually all day unless im at frends house or going out to eat, so add me anytime.
**NOTE** I was planning on that i gave you account 1st, then you buy me credits, then once i see that you have gotten it, i will give you recoverys (so you dont have to wait 2 weeks to change to new recoverys) =), but using middle man is fine with me also.. any volunteers just incase? MUST BE TRUSTED!! any questions you can pm me on this site or you can just put up on post on this thread. and btw im trying atm to add a screeny so u can see but my internets being stupid (installed satellite today). and btw be4 we trade, we can use teamviewer if i cant get this screeny up. REMEMBER ADD MY XFIRE IF U WANT TO TRADE: brandonbell13, and if you dont know what teamviewer is then just google it and dl it and ill tell u what to do from there