Thanks

Combat arms Vid help

Hey guys, me and my friend have started making sniping montages recently, but were noobs, and we need some help, We are having major problems.
    First of all for me, not my friend, i cant even record without lagging(hoping to buy a new comp or graphic card or whatever its called lol)

Second, how do we get songs to our editing program? Is it just windwos movie maker, or does any program have trouble?( im switching to sony vegas)

Third, how do we get any song we want into our youtube videos? The most famous montage makers get really good songs without any copyright trouble. How do not get that?

Fourth how do i get a background on my youtube. If anyone can help me please tell me.

And finnaly, Whats the best way to get noticed, there are tons of montage makers and we need to stand out.

And if anyone can make me a free intro please send me a message! Thanks!

There is our first montage, we havnt played combat arms in over a year. We know it sucks:P
    Last edited by djw111; 04-26-2011 at 03:40 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by djw111 View Post
    Hey guys, me and my friend have started making sniping montages recently, but were noobs, and we need some help, We are having major problems.
    First of all for me, not my friend, i cant even record without lagging(hoping to buy a new comp or graphic card or whatever its called lol)

Second, how do we get songs to our editing program? Is it just windwos movie maker, or does any program have trouble?( im switching to sony vegas)

Third, how do we get any song we want into our youtube videos? The most famous montage makers get really good songs without any copyright trouble. How do not get that?

Fourth how do i get a background on my youtube. If anyone can help me please tell me.

And finnaly, Whats the best way to get noticed, there are tons of montage makers and we need to stand out.

And if anyone can make me a free intro please send me a message! Thanks!

YouTube - Combat Arms First Sniping Montage

There is our first montage, we havnt played combat arms in over a year. We know it sucks:P
    I was actually making one myself but never got passed the 1 minute sample testing phase. I can help you out with everything you just mentioned just shoot me a pm. I would tell you out here but the video editting software is an outside link ( I can also give you my youtube name so you can see the vid I uploaded of CA w/ music)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doubtful
    Buy new graphics card.
    You add it in, drag on drop.
    You add a disclaimer.
    There should be some setting where you upload a picture.
    Post it to forums where it has video section or Combat Arms section.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    If your making a montage, you should only put in the kills you get. i.e: you kill a guy on the hill @ snowvalley -- switch to you killing another guy on the building.

Look up montages made by other people.
    ... hi
    [IMG]https://i1283.photobucke*****m/albums/a546/MintSica/82d7_zps705242c3.gif[/IMG]

[IMG]https://i1283.photobucke*****m/albums/a546/MintSica/genek_zps5e053d2e.gif[/IMG]

NOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOB
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Put your resolution down and try that.