Thread: Dear MPGH

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired

Dear MPGH

Dear MPGH,

You have changed my life in ways unimaginable.
    I never even knew how to use photoshop or even know what "Coding" was.
    But now after only a short six months I can code my own basic programs using Visual Basic and I know my way around photoshop quite well.
    Without all the help from the members of MPGH I would have never learned any of this.

Special thanks to these people:
    @warfiend100 for getting me into modding and introducing me to MPGH (indirectly)
    @supercarz1991 for making tutorials that I followed to learn modding.
    @AVGN for being a boss

Sincerely, Mark Zukerberg
    Last edited by Sketchy; 05-02-2011 at 11:23 PM.

Thanks
    Dear MPGH:
    The Dear MPGH section is dedicated to how MPGH has affected your life, better or worse, or how MPGH has changed you. You can leave letters of love, or hate. Your choice, just make sure the letters of hate follow guidelines if you don't want to be banned. One topic per story.

Main Suggestion Section:
    Have a suggestion/request to make the forums better? Have a question? Post it here!
    Wondering why your thread got closed? Wondering why you got banned? Ask here.
    @iFaceBook

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by Jabuuty671 View Post
    Dear MPGH:
    The Dear MPGH section is dedicated to how MPGH has affected your life, better or worse, or how MPGH has changed you. You can leave letters of love, or hate. Your choice, just make sure the letters of hate follow guidelines if you don't want to be banned. One topic per story.

Main Suggestion Section:
    Have a suggestion/request to make the forums better? Have a question? Post it here!
    Wondering why your thread got closed? Wondering why you got banned? Ask here.
    @iFaceBook
    Let me revise my post now.
    Then I'll go post this in the other section