Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Flirty

So have u ever single handedly won the game?

Cuz I have. ;P
    Last edited by Disturbed; 04-26-2011 at 08:56 PM.

"Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired signifies, in the final sense, a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, those who are cold and are not clothed. This world in arms is not spending money alone. It is spending the sweat of its laborers, the genius of its scientists, the hopes of its children. The cost of one modern heavy bomber is this: a modern brick school in more than 30 cities. It is two electric power plants, each serving a town of 60,000 population. It is two fine, fully equipped hospitals. It is some fifty miles of concrete pavement. We pay for a single fighter plane with a half million bushels of wheat. We pay for a single destroyer with new homes that could have housed more than 8,000 people. This is, I repeat, the best way of life to be found on the road the world has been taking. This is not a way of life at all, in any true sense. Under the cloud of threatening war, it is humanity hanging from a cross of iron."
    - Dwight D. Eisenhower

Thanks
    why Gibb me your account...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    lol i do all the time... soo jz u hack lol? cough cough yu know we can bannd yu right?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Flirty
    Quote Originally Posted by whit View Post
    why Gibb me your account...
    You can buy it from me @whit for lots of money, and no I don't hack on that account.

"Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired signifies, in the final sense, a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, those who are cold and are not clothed. This world in arms is not spending money alone. It is spending the sweat of its laborers, the genius of its scientists, the hopes of its children. The cost of one modern heavy bomber is this: a modern brick school in more than 30 cities. It is two electric power plants, each serving a town of 60,000 population. It is two fine, fully equipped hospitals. It is some fifty miles of concrete pavement. We pay for a single fighter plane with a half million bushels of wheat. We pay for a single destroyer with new homes that could have housed more than 8,000 people. This is, I repeat, the best way of life to be found on the road the world has been taking. This is not a way of life at all, in any true sense. Under the cloud of threatening war, it is humanity hanging from a cross of iron."
    - Dwight D. Eisenhower

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    lol ill buy a MAJ for 200$ your account for probably 125$ max.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by why06 View Post

You can buy it from me @whit for lots of money, and no I don't hack on that account.
    Whats this word i see "Money" ?
    Shit i dont even like Combat arms that much

Thanks
    why06 O_o
    havnt seen u in this section for so long D:

Thanks
    why06 O_o
    havnt seen u in this section for so long D:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Flirty
    Whats this word i see "Money" ?
    Shit i dont even like Combat arms that much
    yeh game sucks. Only playing it cuz my bro said I would never save up enough for a perm so have been trying to get 1. Usually I don't play for months on and off.

noob555 = noob or are u a different noob o_O
    Last edited by why06; 04-26-2011 at 04:18 PM.

- Dwight D. Eisenhower

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    @why06 sell to me noob. lol

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    I just lost the game.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by why06 View Post

yeh game sucks. Only playing it cuz my bro said I would never save up enough for a perm so have been trying to get 1. Usually I don't play for months on and off.
    All i do is injection shit into it For the testing and what not....
    I just release a Simply hack In hack release...Check it out

Thanks
    My Mood
    Flirty
    All i do is injection shit into it For the testing and what not....
    I just release a Simply hack In hack release...Check it out
    Sure thing. I haven't hacked this game in so long. might be fun.

@dayday315: not even worth selling. Only way I would sell is if I really needed a little extra cash.

- Dwight D. Eisenhower

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Awww, yu brung it up lol. yu dont even play lmao!! be nice and give it away to me.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Flirty
    Quote Originally Posted by dayday315 View Post
    Awww, yu brung it up lol. yu dont even play lmao!! be nice and give it away to me.
    Ima tease lol.

- Dwight D. Eisenhower

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast