Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by Яaphael View Post
    They shall give 500%!

We shall not be the only person who shall donate some dollars to japan!

Z8games got a lot of money! They could help Japan out a lot!

The money they got from our ZP deposits, they need only 1/1000 of it to produce the items!
    what shows that they have a lot of money? OK a lot of zp is bought but what about paying the designers? the interns? the employees? the keep up of having a game online? got you ignorant ass little kids THINK ABOUT THE WHOLE DEAL they cant say there donating to japan over a worldwide game and not do it "CALLED FALSE ADVERTISEMENT" they can get shut down and sued for that fucking idiot Jesus Christ before you speak "THINK" if you even know how to -_- they have to keep there business up and running and still donate also that is very hard to do obviously you dont have a business so STFU HAVE STOP ACCUSING THEM OF BEING SELFISH you ignorant simple minded fuck i know i will probably end up getting a week ban for being honest with another person casue another ignorant staff member will ban me cause they overuse there power thinking there a badass when there just a lucky kid that got a POINTLESS postion on a site that is a whole bunch of nobody's you cant go to the middle of New york and say who knows mpgh.net nobody would knw u guys act like you big like youtube when this site is slowly dieing u guys are a HACKING SITE and you have one VIP? that doesnt even work on 2 OS? XP is the #1 used OS and it doesnt even work on that? thats really sad really mpgh.net step your ggame up and get better coders -_-

enough said.

Trololololololololololololololololololololololololololololol
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Well good on them i think its a great idea and 5k might not be alot but still its better then nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by -Crossfire_Hacking_Ftw- View Post
    what shows that they have a lot of money? OK a lot of zp is bought but what about paying the designers? the interns? the employees? the keep up of having a game online? got you ignorant ass little kids THINK ABOUT THE WHOLE DEAL they cant say there donating to japan over a worldwide game and not do it "CALLED FALSE ADVERTISEMENT" they can get shut down and sued for that fucking idiot Jesus Christ before you speak "THINK" if you even know how to -_- they have to keep there business up and running and still donate also that is very hard to do obviously you dont have a business so STFU HAVE STOP ACCUSING THEM OF BEING SELFISH you ignorant simple minded fuck i know i will probably end up getting a week ban for being honest with another person casue another ignorant staff member will ban me cause they overuse there power thinking there a badass when there just a lucky kid that got a POINTLESS postion on a site that is a whole bunch of nobody's you cant go to the middle of New york and say who knows mpgh.net nobody would knw u guys act like you big like youtube when this site is slowly dieing u guys are a HACKING SITE and you have one VIP? that doesnt even work on 2 OS? XP is the #1 used OS and it doesnt even work on that? thats really sad really mpgh.net step your ggame up and get better coders -_-

enough said.
    I agree with you sersly MPGH i bet when peopl buying VIP it doesint say '"does not work on XP?'' am i right? and stop and to all the people who are QQin about them only donating 5k? gtfo i dont see you donating 5k from your own money so stfu and stop being so rude.
    Last edited by Scoony; 04-27-2011 at 11:20 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    if we had an earthquake japan wouldnt do sh!t

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    I didnt buy ZP
    ~Donater since 19th October 2011~
    ~Ex-Crossfire Minion || Resigned on 4th February 2012 ~
    Da fuck

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by Scoony View Post
    Well good on them i think its a great idea and 5k might not be alot but still its better then nothing.

I agree with you sersly MPGH i bet when peopl buying VIP it doesint say '"does not work on XP?'' am i right? and stop and to all the people who are QQin about them only donating 5k? gtfo i dont see you donating 5k from your own money so stfu and stop being so rude.
    EXACTLY everyone of these selfish ass little kids are Hipicrits(spell check xD) they talk shit about ONLY GIVING 5k$ but havent even donated a penny? honestly ive donated 1,257$ and i feel good about it

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by xXAznrulzXx View Post
    I didnt buy ZP
    I deposit more than 50€ and I spent more than 10€ on the panda things...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by Sunday. View Post
    if we had an earthquake japan wouldnt do sh!t
    If it was the US instead of japan I'm pretty sure they would help us, along with other countries.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by renewman28 View Post
    If it was the US instead of japan I'm pretty sure they would help us, along with other countries.
    of course US HELPS EVERYONE LITERALLY EVERYONE we blew up iraq and then rebuilt it? lmao destroyed vietnam rebuilt it we give EVERYOne cash thats y the us. dollors is getting closer and clsoer to being not WORTH SHIT

"Time Is Money So I Went And Bought A Rolex."
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah
    Quote Originally Posted by -Crossfire_Hacking_Ftw- View Post
    of course US HELPS EVERYONE LITERALLY EVERYONE we blew up iraq and then rebuilt it? lmao destroyed vietnam rebuilt it we give EVERYOne cash thats y the us. dollors is getting closer and clsoer to being not WORTH SHIT
    ^this guys right, i donated £5 last week and i know it isnt much but at least it will provide 1 person, food shelter and warmth<3
    WAGWARN
    Y.O.L.O
    'im back bitches.'
    #purple swag.
    Gifts.
    [][]
    []

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy
    I M From Japon Give Me The Monney ....... I M Joking Good Luck For Him

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    z8 crossfire makes over 10k$ a day i think .....

z8 crossfire makes over 10k$ a day i think ..... so they should give more !

If I helped you press thanks button !

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Shane View Post
    Ehh they not that selfish.
    $5,000? That ain't that much at all. It's 10% of what they got, so they got $50,000. JUST from the namecards/panda shit. Not many people buy that stuff. They've given hardly any of the money. They kept 45,000 at least.

If that ain't being selfish?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolf View Post

$5,000? That ain't that much at all. It's 10% of what they got, so they got $50,000. JUST from the namecards/panda shit. Not many people buy that stuff. They've given hardly any of the money. They kept 45,000 at least.

If that ain't being selfish?
    waht about paying there designers? there staff? there sequrity system? there path editors? or ingame designers? there tournment owners? hmmm think about everything else they have to pay first fucking idiot HOW MUCH HAVE YOU GAVEN JAPAN? NOT A FUCKING DIME SO STFU kid -_-

Thanks
    No need to flame
    Do not go gentle into that good night,
    Old age should burn and rave at close of day;
    Rage, rage against the dying of the light.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghost View Post
    No need to flame
    just irritates me when little ignorant ass punks talk so much shit when they are himicrits i bet 99% of all mpgh.net hasn't have JPAN SHIT and there talking shit about z8games only giving them 5k$?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12