Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed

This site should have bill2mobile payment option for vip

cus i know id be in vip section if it had that option right about now..

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    Also if we had vip section, we could have all the epic commands posted free. No stupid rats D'x

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by dominator28 View Post
    cus i know id be in vip section if it had that option right about now..
    What an stupid idea ...

-Some people need a brains on this forum .

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Dj, have you EVER made one single response or post that WASN'T stupid and trying to start a flamewar?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    MPGH VIP
    MPGH VIP
    Purchase MPGH's VIP Membership for $10.00 per month. Perks: Access to private forums. Colored name.

Donate to MPGH
    Donate to MPGH
    Donate to MPGH! For those who want to do something for MPGH - GIVE BACK TO MPGH! Perks: Colored/bolded name, Access to special forums, Bigger avatar restrictions, A user title, and a number of other perks!
    Its ok to hate me
    im used to it

Forum lurker

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Halosheep View Post
    Dj, have you EVER made one single response or post that WASN'T stupid and trying to start a flamewar?

Not until he takes his dads dick outta his ass

7. The Following User Says Thank You to dominator28 For This Useful Post:

AnniBanana (04-27-2011)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Halosheep View Post
    No i'm sorry .

Don't be mad , be happy . (Rager)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Hungover
    Not as secure
    There's a reason they use PayPal
    "Aren't you the guy that made unlimited respawn for CA along time ago? That was epic." - [MPGH]AVGN

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    I dont want that option n i doubt they will let you in the vip section caz they are talking about the idea of having some sort of post count to be in it

Thanks
    Payment mode or not, I think people working for the big N already has infiltrators. If not, what's stopping them from buying access to the VIP section? They're a multi-million dollar company and they won't miss a few measly dollars if it means they can stop people from grabbing their cash shop items for free

I think a payment method would only keep casual cheaters away for a little while and turn off financially troubled cheaters. Money is not a deterrent for those determined to put a stop to our cheats and methods though, that's just my opinion
    If you're a cheater, please read "Vindictus Cheater's Guide: The Basics". Play safe, cheat safe!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Raisinets View Post
    Payment mode or not, I think people working for the big N already has infiltrators. If not, what's stopping them from buying access to the VIP section? They're a multi-million dollar company and they won't miss a few measly dollars if it means they can stop people from grabbing their cash shop items for free

I think a payment method would only keep casual cheaters away for a little while and turn off financially troubled cheaters. Money is not a deterrent for those determined to put a stop to our cheats and methods though, that's just my opinion
    I heard that under their code of conduct ,no employee of nex can view these sites,but on there other hand if some assclown from nex forums comes here and sees um let me think ,yes the damm level up fast in lab,item creations etc....all a google away then they report it on forums cry cry cry and then it gets patched.I've been on modding sites that you have to purchas vip or membership to view stuff like a femal lann ,male fiona mods and stuff that are out there ,why shouldn't this site have that type of security for adv. hacks and stuff for vindictus .I don't mind leechers but I do hate the ones that come here just to cry later on in NEX forums...
    Can any man prove why anything exists?Can matter exist on its own?This is for you 2012 naysayers=The end is not near unless God Say so.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Raisinets View Post

Nexon does not have infiltrators.
    If they did, every hack for all of their games would get patched every week.
    All they have are white knights who think they're helping the community by posting the hacking sites on the main forum.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by dominator28 View Post
    Not until he takes his dads dick outta his ass
    Nice to insult people on a forum .

-I just have give my opinion and you rage not my problem :x

Thanks
    We dont have Vindictus VIP

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Sid For This Useful Post:

Hell_Demon (04-28-2011)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Hungover
    Quote Originally Posted by djnitro11 View Post
    Nice to insult people on a forum .

-I just have give my opinion and you rage not my problem :x
    Ethugs Make The World Go Round !
    [IMG]https://nesanik*****m/wp-content/gallery/nesgifs/mario-banana-fail.gif[/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by shadow9th View Post
    a smart modern virus will install itself instantly in your inner winows files, so if you remove it your pc is fked anyways... you could have keyloggers on you and not even know it, some viruses go as far as disabling your anti virus itself if they are smart enough, and most turn off your task manager and msconfig so you cant disable important proccesses to get rid of the virus. keylogging means the hacker can see every single key you type in your pc, all your passwords, all the websites you visit, conversations even credit card numbers... depending on the hacker's intentions an ability a virus can be deadly. downloading a file can really be armageddon...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast