Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Thanks

Exclamation Speed hack nub friendly

Sup all. Just thought I'd make a new tutorial. And just like the other one, I'll keep it updated as much as I can.

LATEST UPDATE 8/10/08

Step 1. Download Cheat Engine: https://www.heijnen1.demon.nl/CheatEngine54.exe (direct link)

Step 2. use harolds bypass

Step 3. Open up the bypass, it should look like this:
    Step 4. Open up Combat Arms and log in.
    Step 5. Open up Cheat Engine and attach it to Engine.exe:
    Step 6. Click on the checkbox beside "Enable Speedhack":
    Step 7. After clicking on the checkbox, set it to whatever you want. I personally use somewhere between 5.0-10.0. The normal speed is 1.5/1.6.

FAQ

Q: I sometimes get kicked out and it says that a speedhack has been detected.
    A: Sometimes it does this. Just try doing it again. Expect this to happen occasionally.

Q: When I try and chat with a friend or buy a weapon, I get "An Error Has Occurred With
    Q: Does this work for Vista?
    A: Yes.

Q: I get "Could not Inject .dll"
    A: That's because you already have it open. Go to your task manager and make sure Combat Arms is closed and Engine.exe is not in the list of processes.
    Credits: shaneboy

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to viper131 For This Useful Post:

aymendude0 (08-10-2008),Xray3109 (08-11-2008)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Screenlooker View Post
    detetected
    rofl, it has been detected since open beta ended

Thanks
    can someone help me
    i cant figure out where to get engine.exe or where to download it. only found something called engine on my computer but not engine.exe..
    but in order to get speed hack u have to
    click mhs and open it then click open
    proccess and when that comes up u would hit "engine.exe" but for me engine.exe isnt in there. would someone happen to know how i could get engine.exe in there
    ty

Thanks

Question

ok um how does harolds bypass work? on cheatengine i cant find engine.exe. Please HELP

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cold
    umm every time i set it i get d/ced, i do have a bypass working and i set it at 10.0 and once at 5.0 PLZ HELP

Thanks
    josamko.. have the exact same problem but
    everyone says look in ur
    combat arms dictory but i
    dont know what that is ieather.. NOBODY TELLS USE >.<

Thanks
    I stopped updating that tutorial a while ago because I thought it was useless. Feel free to edit it yourself.

Thanks
    I stopped updating that tutorial a while ago because I thought it was useless. Feel free to edit it yourself.

Thanks
    LMAO ! this is fun!!! only one thing tho.. i get kicked like every 1 min and like 30 seconds..and have to restart CA .. but besides that.. this is kool .. lol its so funny..

Thanks
    sometimes i get errors lets say i open up the bypass...then i open combat arms i log in then wen i open up cheat engine and attach engine.exe to the process combat arms exitd and it says failed to attach engine.exe process or something like that or sometimes it says hackin tool been detected or something like that and exits..no im not banned but i just need help. thanks

Thanks
    I hate speed hacking noobs =/

Ruins the game.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Yes, speed hacking people do ruin the game, when they are in great numbers. I have seen an entire 8 person team of speed hackers on another game... It wasn't fun because my team was also speed hacking and I guess it wasn't fun because I was the only one not doing it. When you think about it, hackers make the game better, because it makes them update faster, and not to cause a panic or more people to hack they release things as a cover up, but it's still funny because it takes lots of time for them to update one tiny thing, when the answer is easy.

This hack (speedhack released here) was taken off another site I'm quite sure, and he has posted it on our site for credit, but here's the funny thing; that's all he does and he posted this more than 2 times already. I don't understand how you guys can spam so much, it's a waste of time, just like this uber long fucking post I'm writing right now to satisfy optimum's stupid request of making an uber long fucking post.

Off topic (some more): You can tell a site is a good one by the way it handles it's lower skilled hackers, as well as the types of hacks they release. C++ means pro, trainers (long listed ones) means good, trainers (short list ones) means ok, trainers (1 hack) means not that great, tutorials (just tutorials, hard to follow ones) means terrible. Now we can tell from this our site is between pro and good, because we have out C++ hacks (chams, bypass, etc.)

Really off topic: Don't spam about some off topic shit like I am right now, it can make the forum look bad. Not to mention, makes you look bad, just try and stay on topic every time you post, plus keep it moderate- short, not really long like this fucking post I'm making.

Did you really read all this?
    GudSoldier.

Side Note: Pro Wrestling is fake.
    Stop flaming each other, it helps no one, and causes a step backwards rather than a step forwards.

Read the rules before you decide to voice your opinion.

Check your Grammar/Spelling/Facts before typing, otherwise I or another member will do it for you. And that just makes you look stupid.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Combatant View Post
    I hate speed hacking noobs =/

Ruins the game.
    this is called a fuckin MULTIPLATER GAME HACKING SITE U NOOB SO U DONT HAVE TO GET IT THEN why dont u just leave -_-

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by gudsoldier View Post
    Yes, speed hacking people do ruin the game, when they are in great numbers. I have seen an entire 8 person team of speed hackers on another game... It wasn't fun because my team was also speed hacking and I guess it wasn't fun because I was the only one not doing it. When you think about it, hackers make the game better, because it makes them update faster, and not to cause a panic or more people to hack they release things as a cover up, but it's still funny because it takes lots of time for them to update one tiny thing, when the answer is easy.

This hack (speedhack released here) was taken off another site I'm quite sure, and he has posted it on our site for credit, but here's the funny thing; that's all he does and he posted this more than 2 times already. I don't understand how you guys can spam so much, it's a waste of time, just like this uber long fucking post I'm writing right now to satisfy optimum's stupid request of making an uber long fucking post.

Off topic (some more): You can tell a site is a good one by the way it handles it's lower skilled hackers, as well as the types of hacks they release. C++ means pro, trainers (long listed ones) means good, trainers (short list ones) means ok, trainers (1 hack) means not that great, tutorials (just tutorials, hard to follow ones) means terrible. Now we can tell from this our site is between pro and good, because we have out C++ hacks (chams, bypass, etc.)

Really off topic: Don't spam about some off topic shit like I am right now, it can make the forum look bad. Not to mention, makes you look bad, just try and stay on topic every time you post, plus keep it moderate- short, not really long like this fucking post I'm making.

GudSoldier.

lol i read it all too but it does ruin it but why do people complain though its a hacking site....

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by gudsoldier View Post

GudSoldier.

lol i read it all too but it does ruin it but why do people complain though its a hacking site....

Thanks
    sorry for double post

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast