Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
    Thanks

Talking [RELEASE] Comabt Arms UCE Table (UPDATED)

Credits: Combatant (HP/AP/SP/EXP1/EXP2/EXP3/Team1/Team2 Pointers), Dark Bytes(Cheat Engine). I Found the rest of the pointers for this CT

NOTE: Works best on a CE based on CE 5.4 or on CE 5.4

Note: (AGAIN) Must load table AFTER logging into CA, and must be in shop for the Backpack, Vest, and Unlock All Weapons, Pointers to be recognized!

Instructions:

HP: Lock at '100' ONLY! (If u lock above that you will be D/C from CA)

AP: Lock at '100' ONLY! (Same as HP ^)

SP: Lock at '1120403456' (This is the default SP for CA when full)

EXP 1,2,&3: You can experiment with these values, i don't know what to set them at as i just took them from Combatant's Pointers set

Team 1&2: Set To '1' for Alpha, '2' for Bravo, and '5' for neutral (You can kill anyone and anyone can kill u!)

Backpack Selection: Set to '1' for the Standard Single Slot Backpack, Set to '2' for the Double Slot Backpack, Set to '3' for the Triple Slot Backpack, Set to '4' For the Quadruple Slot Backpack, (This is the funny one) Set to '5' for Santa's Pack!!!!! (It looks funny in game)

Vest Selection: Set to '1' for the Light Vest, Set To '2' for the Heavy Vest, Set to '3' for the Tactical Vest (No this is not displayed in the shop, but you can get it by following instructions seen above ^)

Unlock All Weapons: Set to '1' and it will allow you to click the 'Buy' button on any weapon in the shop! (ONLY SET TO '1' OR CA WILL CLOSE!!!!!)

All of my new additions to the Pointers have been tested!, they all will work with either Harold's Bypass 2.5, and NOG's Bypass!, if you have any questions or requests for new additions to the table post a reply in this thread, or PM me on the forums!

Hope you guys enjoy this!, i spent 12 Hours Finding,Testing, and getting the pointers for all these to work right!
    UPDATED WITH THE STATICS FROM Combatant (Re-download The File For The Updated Table! (Thanks, this was my first release, im kinda a noob at pointers yet, still workin on it
    Last edited by pownage017; 08-10-2008 at 07:28 PM.

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to pownage017 For This Useful Post:

Amirka (03-18-2013),anokaba (08-11-2008),blowjohn (08-18-2008),chezz (08-21-2008),N-e-V-e-T-s (08-12-2008),Ryroar (08-11-2008),Synns (08-10-2008),trank (08-11-2008)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Do you mind if I make this into a trainer with you in the credits?

It'll be easier for new users.
    Stop flaming each other, it helps no one, and causes a step backwards rather than a step forwards.

Read the rules before you decide to voice your opinion.

Check your Grammar/Spelling/Facts before typing, otherwise I or another member will do it for you. And that just makes you look stupid.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy
    i would vote a yes if you let gudsoldier do that.. x]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    scan plz

w00t too short

Thanks
    No!, i don't mind at all!, do u want a list of the pointers, and the off-sets?, i can get them for u!

im not able to get a scan out right now, tell u what gudsoldier, u post a scan for me, and u can do whatever u want as long as im in the credits!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Here you go virus scan in...
    presto:
    Virustotal. MD5: 2bcb2110e06b55115464c65f856d3e70
    Verdict: Clean
    If any danger remember it's off of a Cheat Engine where it's needed.
    Stop flaming each other, it helps no one, and causes a step backwards rather than a step forwards.

Check your Grammar/Spelling/Facts before typing, otherwise I or another member will do it for you. And that just makes you look stupid.

Thanks
    The reason I haven't released the pointers you have atm is because I haven't been able to find static pointers for them just yet. You should always restart CA to see if they work the second / third time.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    This Would Be Awesome In A Trainer.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    The backpack, unlock, and vest all do not work, jus bring up ?? values. one is a P>???????

Not ripped, made by myself with the help of Gearz and Wizard of Gamerenders.com

Thank me here!

Thanks
    I have tested all these 10 times!, they all work for me with both bypass' and i am able to use them every time!, sry Combatant, but i used Mini-Anchor to find them, and it worked great, (Whoops, forgot to put it in the credits!) ill get it in there right now!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    The only thing I can think of, is you have to go into the shop and change your vests and backpacks...

Thanks
    Oh, sry forgot to add, you have to be in the Shop/Storage area to use the backpack, and the vest hax, and you have to load the table after you start and login to CA!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Yes, and you also forgot that CTs work best on a CE based on CE 5.4 or on CE 5.4

Thanks
    yes i did, im editing it as i post this, ill have it changed in a jiffy! LOL! (Jiffy! make myself laugh)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Don't worry, first post I made of a large hack people found unwanted flaws... so many I got mad and made a new one.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast