Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast
    Thanks

Talking [RELEASE] Comabt Arms UCE Table (UPDATED)

Credits: Combatant (HP/AP/SP/EXP1/EXP2/EXP3/Team1/Team2 Pointers), Dark Bytes(Cheat Engine). I Found the rest of the pointers for this CT

NOTE: Works best on a CE based on CE 5.4 or on CE 5.4

Note: (AGAIN) Must load table AFTER logging into CA, and must be in shop for the Backpack, Vest, and Unlock All Weapons, Pointers to be recognized!

Instructions:

HP: Lock at '100' ONLY! (If u lock above that you will be D/C from CA)

AP: Lock at '100' ONLY! (Same as HP ^)

SP: Lock at '1120403456' (This is the default SP for CA when full)

EXP 1,2,&3: You can experiment with these values, i don't know what to set them at as i just took them from Combatant's Pointers set

Team 1&2: Set To '1' for Alpha, '2' for Bravo, and '5' for neutral (You can kill anyone and anyone can kill u!)

Backpack Selection: Set to '1' for the Standard Single Slot Backpack, Set to '2' for the Double Slot Backpack, Set to '3' for the Triple Slot Backpack, Set to '4' For the Quadruple Slot Backpack, (This is the funny one) Set to '5' for Santa's Pack!!!!! (It looks funny in game)

Vest Selection: Set to '1' for the Light Vest, Set To '2' for the Heavy Vest, Set to '3' for the Tactical Vest (No this is not displayed in the shop, but you can get it by following instructions seen above ^)

Unlock All Weapons: Set to '1' and it will allow you to click the 'Buy' button on any weapon in the shop! (ONLY SET TO '1' OR CA WILL CLOSE!!!!!)

All of my new additions to the Pointers have been tested!, they all will work with either Harold's Bypass 2.5, and NOG's Bypass!, if you have any questions or requests for new additions to the table post a reply in this thread, or PM me on the forums!

Hope you guys enjoy this!, i spent 12 Hours Finding,Testing, and getting the pointers for all these to work right!
    UPDATED WITH THE STATICS FROM Combatant (Re-download The File For The Updated Table! (Thanks, this was my first release, im kinda a noob at pointers yet, still workin on it
    Last edited by pownage017; 08-10-2008 at 07:28 PM.

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to pownage017 For This Useful Post:

Amirka (03-18-2013),anokaba (08-11-2008),blowjohn (08-18-2008),chezz (08-21-2008),N-e-V-e-T-s (08-12-2008),Ryroar (08-11-2008),Synns (08-10-2008),trank (08-11-2008)

Thanks
    im currently working on them right now!, for some reason the unlock weapons isnt showing up for a static read previous posts plz! everyone is having this problome! give me time to fix it!

Thanks
    That's because the unlocked weapons don't have a static value.

Thanks
    yes it does!, its has 2, there are multiple lines in the code pointing to one, i just cant find it, combatant u got msn or xfire or something?!

Thanks
    I've been telling you that that particular hack doesn't have a static pointer, maybe an address, but not a pointer. I don't use any of those.

Thanks
    ok guys, based on what combatant is saying, im removing the unlock all weapons from the set, sry!!!!!, ill have the next update with 2 new additions in it by the end of tomorrow! (you'll see what they are tomorrow!, don ask or ill think twice about releasing it!)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah
    Quote Originally Posted by pownage017 View Post
    Credits: Combatant (HP/AP/SP/EXP1/EXP2/EXP3/Team1/Team2 Pointers), Dark Bytes(Cheat Engine). I Found the rest of the pointers for this CT

NOTE: Works best on a CE based on CE 5.4 or on CE 5.4

Note: (AGAIN) Must load table AFTER logging into CA, and must be in shop for the Backpack, Vest, and Unlock All Weapons, Pointers to be recognized!

Instructions:

HP: Lock at '100' ONLY! (If u lock above that you will be D/C from CA)

AP: Lock at '100' ONLY! (Same as HP ^)

SP: Lock at '1120403456' (This is the default SP for CA when full)

EXP 1,2,&3: You can experiment with these values, i don't know what to set them at as i just took them from Combatant's Pointers set

Team 1&2: Set To '1' for Alpha, '2' for Bravo, and '5' for neutral (You can kill anyone and anyone can kill u!)

Backpack Selection: Set to '1' for the Standard Single Slot Backpack, Set to '2' for the Double Slot Backpack, Set to '3' for the Triple Slot Backpack, Set to '4' For the Quadruple Slot Backpack, (This is the funny one) Set to '5' for Santa's Pack!!!!! (It looks funny in game)

Vest Selection: Set to '1' for the Light Vest, Set To '2' for the Heavy Vest, Set to '3' for the Tactical Vest (No this is not displayed in the shop, but you can get it by following instructions seen above ^)

Unlock All Weapons: Set to '1' and it will allow you to click the 'Buy' button on any weapon in the shop! (ONLY SET TO '1' OR CA WILL CLOSE!!!!!)

All of my new additions to the Pointers have been tested!, they all will work with either Harold's Bypass 2.5, and NOG's Bypass!, if you have any questions or requests for new additions to the table post a reply in this thread, or PM me on the forums!

Hope you guys enjoy this!, i spent 12 Hours Finding,Testing, and getting the pointers for all these to work right!
    UPDATED WITH THE STATICS FROM Combatant (Re-download The File For The Updated Table! (Thanks, this was my first release, im kinda a noob at pointers yet, still workin on it
    how do u set the backpack thing?
    Last edited by anokaba; 08-11-2008 at 12:59 PM. Reason: woops
    [IMG]https://steverowlands.deviantar*****m/art/Access-Tunnel-animated-34823017[/IMG]
    RUNN

Help me raise my Habamon!

[IMG]https://jonnyballs.deviantar*****m/art/Animated-Man-in-a-Trash-Can-13391421[/IMG]
    IM HIDING SHHHH

+Rep Me if i help u

Combat Arms hacks Ftw......

9. The Following User Says Thank You to anokaba For This Useful Post:

Dangelo_GH (08-11-2008)

Thanks
    how do i use this hax, please help PLOX!

Thanks
    where do i download this CE 5.4? a lil help for a noob

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by grimmmz View Post
    Are you retarded? sry im just mad about all these noobs >.> umm go search google....

Thanks
    can someone make a trainner that dosnt just rapdly own everyone but plays acctly sort of good and does not just go headshot,sheadshot,headshot, blahc blach lol

Thanks
    What program should I open this with!? Or can someone give me the link for guds trainer that he put this in it! Thanks!

Thanks
    great Post

Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah
    Quote Originally Posted by NubSoup View Post
    What program should I open this with!? Or can someone give me the link for guds trainer that he put this in it! Thanks!
    did u read dude a Cheat Engine 5.4 or another CE on 5.4
    [IMG]https://steverowlands.deviantar*****m/art/Access-Tunnel-animated-34823017[/IMG]
    RUNN

[IMG]https://jonnyballs.deviantar*****m/art/Animated-Man-in-a-Trash-Can-13391421[/IMG]
    IM HIDING SHHHH

+Rep Me if i help u

Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah
    y not google it helps doesn't it type in Cheat Engine
    RUNN

IM HIDING SHHHH

+Rep Me if i help u

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired

wow go to google...

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast