Thanks

NX Gifting Weirdness

After all these patching/hacking/patching cycle going on, I just remembered something that I did before all this mess. I bought NX from someone in the game who was recommended by a clueless friend that I was a cheater. Anyway, after buying stuff from the person, he/she gifted me what I wanted. I just bought some storages and enhancing runes. Now, when the gifted runes arrived, I noticed that they didn't stack with the previous enhancing runes that I bought legitimately. This suddenly made me wonder, did the person just gift me illegal runes?

What do you think? Has this ever happened to you?
    If you're a cheater, please read "Vindictus Cheater's Guide: The Basics". Play safe, cheat safe!

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Raisinets View Post
    After all these patching/hacking/patching cycle going on, I just remembered something that I did before all this mess. I bought NX from someone in the game who was recommended by a clueless friend that I was a cheater. Anyway, after buying stuff from the person, he/she gifted me what I wanted. I just bought some storages and enhancing runes. Now, when the gifted runes arrived, I noticed that they didn't stack with the previous enhancing runes that I bought legitimately. This suddenly made me wonder, did the person just gift me illegal runes?

What do you think? Has this ever happened to you?
    Did you check if one was binded and the other was not?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    If I remember correctly gifted items have a different tag, so they don't stack... Anyone agree with me?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Yes, they become bound to you, so they don't stack with your other unbound runes.

Thanks
    Ah yes they are bound to me, although both of them are still separately bound. I guess that's it lol
    If you're a cheater, please read "Vindictus Cheater's Guide: The Basics". Play safe, cheat safe!