My Mood
    Cold
    I think toxin is too decent to do that.

#TEAM POPTART CAT
    Nipples

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Just stating the facts, facts are facts abusing his position to cause damage to fellow members.

I CALL FOR PERMABAN. A WARNING IS NOT ENOUGH.
    Last edited by CyberGenius; 04-30-2011 at 09:15 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    well if its true he should be demoted but if it is not true then just forget it!
    Aim for the best, reach for success.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed

Thanks
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by Professor Sam View Post
    Just stating the facts, facts are facts abusing his position to case damage to fellow members.

I CALL FOR PERMABAN. A WARNING IS NOT ENOUGH.
    y u mad tho ?

No one can do that except for

@Liz
    @arunforce
    @Dave84311

No one would listen , samathana ..

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan View Post
    oh daum ufancy .

Thanks
    how old is that shit man?....

havent seen that in a while..

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cold
    haha this ^
    Nipples

Thanks
    think it was all clarified

Rick
    Mr.T
    Unsuccessful

Thanks
    My Mood
    Hot
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.T View Post
    think it was all clarified
    shadap NEGRONEGRONEGRONEGRONEGRONEGRONEGRONEGRONEGRONEGRO NEGRONEGRONEGRONEGRONEGRONEGRONEGRONEGRONEGRONEGRO NEGRONEGRONEGRONEGRONEGRONEGRONEGRONEGRONEGRONEGRO NEGRONEGRONEGRONEGRONEGRONEGRONEGRONEGRONEGRONEGRO NEGRONEGRONEGRONEGRONEGRONEGRONEGRONEGRONEGRONEGRO NEGRONEGRONEGRONEGRONEGRONEGRONEGRONEGRONEGRONEGRO NEGRONEGRONEGRONEGRONEGRONEGRONEGRONEGRONEGRONEGRO NEGRONEGRONEGRONEGRONEGRONEGRONEGRONEGRONEGRONEGRO NEGRONEGRONEGRONEGRONEGRONEGRONEGRONEGRONEGRONEGRO NEGRONEGRONEGRONEGRONEGRONEGRONEGRONEGRONEGRONEGRO NEGRONEGRONEGRONEGRONEGRONEGRONEGRONEGRONEGRONEGRO NEGRONEGRONEGRONEGRONEGRONEGRONEGRONEGRONEGRONEGRO NEGRONEGRONEGRONEGRONEGRONEGRONEGRONEGRONEGRONEGRO NEGRONEGRONEGRONEGRONEGRONEGRONEGRONEGRONEGRONEGRO NEGRONEGRONEGRONEGRONEGRONEGRONEGRONEGRONEGRONEGRO NEGRONEGRONEGRONEGRONEGRONEGRONEGRONEGRONEGRONEGRO NEGRONEGRONEGRONEGRONEGRONEGRONEGRONEGRONEGRONEGRO NEGRONEGRONEGRONEGRONEGRONEGRONEGRONEGRONEGRONEGRO NEGRONEGRONEGRONEGRONEGRONEGRONEGRONEGRONEGRONEGRO NEGRONEGRONEGRONEGRONEGRONEGRONEGRONEGRONEGRONEGRO NEGRONEGRONEGRONEGRONEGRONEGRONEGRONEGRONEGRONEGRO NEGRONEGRONEGRONEGRONEGRONEGRONEGRONEGRONEGRONEGRO NEGRONEGRONEGRONEGRONEGRONEGRONEGRONEGRONEGRONEGRO NEGRONEGRONEGRONEGRONEGRONEGRONEGRONEGRONEGRONEGRO NEGRONEGRONEGRONEGRO

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by Sjoerd View Post
    shadap NEGRONEGRONEGRONEGRONEGRONEGRONEGRONEGRONEGRONEGRO NEGRONEGRONEGRONEGRONEGRONEGRONEGRONEGRONEGRONEGRO NEGRONEGRONEGRONEGRONEGRONEGRONEGRONEGRONEGRONEGRO NEGRONEGRONEGRONEGRONEGRONEGRONEGRONEGRONEGRONEGRO NEGRONEGRONEGRONEGRONEGRONEGRONEGRONEGRONEGRONEGRO NEGRONEGRONEGRONEGRONEGRONEGRONEGRONEGRONEGRONEGRO NEGRONEGRONEGRONEGRONEGRONEGRONEGRONEGRONEGRONEGRO NEGRONEGRONEGRONEGRONEGRONEGRONEGRONEGRONEGRONEGRO NEGRONEGRONEGRONEGRONEGRONEGRONEGRONEGRONEGRONEGRO NEGRONEGRONEGRONEGRONEGRONEGRONEGRONEGRONEGRONEGRO NEGRONEGRONEGRONEGRONEGRONEGRONEGRONEGRONEGRONEGRO NEGRONEGRONEGRONEGRONEGRONEGRONEGRONEGRONEGRONEGRO NEGRONEGRONEGRONEGRONEGRONEGRONEGRONEGRONEGRONEGRO NEGRONEGRONEGRONEGRONEGRONEGRONEGRONEGRONEGRONEGRO NEGRONEGRONEGRONEGRONEGRONEGRONEGRONEGRONEGRONEGRO NEGRONEGRONEGRONEGRONEGRONEGRONEGRONEGRONEGRONEGRO NEGRONEGRONEGRONEGRONEGRONEGRONEGRONEGRONEGRONEGRO NEGRONEGRONEGRONEGRONEGRONEGRONEGRONEGRONEGRONEGRO NEGRONEGRONEGRONEGRONEGRONEGRONEGRONEGRONEGRONEGRO NEGRONEGRONEGRONEGRONEGRONEGRONEGRONEGRONEGRONEGRO NEGRONEGRONEGRONEGRONEGRONEGRONEGRONEGRONEGRONEGRO NEGRONEGRONEGRONEGRONEGRONEGRONEGRONEGRONEGRONEGRO NEGRONEGRONEGRONEGRONEGRONEGRONEGRONEGRONEGRONEGRO NEGRONEGRONEGRONEGRONEGRONEGRONEGRONEGRONEGRONEGRO NEGRONEGRONEGRONEGRO
    That was enlightening.
    [IMG]https://i381.photobucke*****m/albums/oo259/darkstar9540/wbstrange.png[/IMG]
    "I really screwed up this time."
    Jeffrey Dahmer

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Sjoerd View Post
    WADDAP SHORD ORGENORGENORGENORGENORGENORGENORGENORGENORGENORGEN ORGENORGENORGENORGENORGENORGENORGENORGENORGENORGEN ORGENORGENORGENORGENORGENORGENORGENORGENORGENORGEN ORGENORGENORGENORGENORGENORGENORGENORGENORGENORGEN ORGENORGENORGENORGENORGENORGENORGENORGENORGENORGEN ORGENORGENORGENORGENORGENORGENORGENORGENORGENORGEN ORGENORGENORGENORGENORGENORGENORGENORGENORGENORGEN ORGENORGENORGENORGENORGENORGENORGENORGENORGENORGEN ORGENORGENORGENORGENORGENORGENORGENORGENORGENORGEN ORGENORGENORGENORGENORGENORGENORGENORGENORGENORGEN ORGENORGENORGENORGENORGENORGENORGENORGENORGENORGEN ORGENORGENORGENORGENORGENORGENORGENORGENORGENORGEN ORGEN

Rick
    Mr.T
    Unsuccessful

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Toxins buddies spamming the thread so its moved to spammers corner. obvious is obvious.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Hot
    Quote Originally Posted by Professor Sam View Post
    Toxins buddies spamming the thread so its moved to spammers corner. obvious is obvious.
    i'm not toxins buddy so

SHADAPSHADAPSHADAPSHADAPSHADAPSHADAPSHADAPSHADAPSH ADAPSHADAPSHADAPSHADAPSHADAPSHADAPSHADAPSHADAPSHAD APSHADAPSHADAPSHADAPSHADAPSHADAPSHADAPSHADAPSHADAP SHADAPSHADAPSHADAPSHADAPSHADAPSHADAPSHADAPSHADAPSH ADAPSHADAPSHADAPSHADAPSHADAPSHADAPSHADAPSHADAPSHAD APSHADAPSHADAPSHADAPSHADAPSHADAPSHADAPSHADAPSHADAP SHADAPSHADAPSHADAPSHADAPSHADAPSHADAP

Thanks
    Hello Sam, once again you attempt to enter a battle with me, with the sheer obvious outcome of you losing again just like the all the countless times before.

If you're ass was the past, you should get your head out your ass, then maybe then you could see the light.

I still yet to this day to understand why you hate me and have so much against me, weither it be jealousy, or pure hatred, whatever you're motives are, they never cease to amuse me, no matter how much you get pushed around, and slapped around. And no matter how much cock you suck. You always come back, for what? No one knows, what you gain from it, still no one knows.

And as you can see, the people are behind me, and there is none behind you. (Sjia doesn't count. ) your word without proof is as useless as you are. Watch the incoming packets to your connection, and if you see something fishy report it. Until then. Stfu.

Kthx.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Toxin For This Useful Post:

Moto (04-30-2011)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    lol why do you hate toxin so much are you jelly =D
    Aim for the best, reach for success.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast