Thanks

How Rampant is Cheating in the Korean Version?

How many players do you think cheat in the Korean version of this game called Mabinogi Heroes? Have there been incidents in their version where they had to do maintenance because someone foolishly cheated too much in public or caused a huge negative effect in their economy/community?
    If you're a cheater, please read "Vindictus Cheater's Guide: The Basics". Play safe, cheat safe!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Raisinets View Post
    How many players do you think cheat in the Korean version of this game called Mabinogi Heroes? Have there been incidents in their version where they had to do maintenance because someone foolishly cheated too much in public or caused a huge negative effect in their economy/community?
    What I know is that they are pros at modding visuals like making a goddess morigahn transformation instead of dark knight.Also they have made trainers for their games that I have seen.As in rollbacks or patches I don't know.
    Can any man prove why anything exists?Can matter exist on its own?This is for you 2012 naysayers=The end is not near unless God Say so.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    They have a lot to lose if caught because their accounts are tied to a social security number. So no IP change and create a new account like us.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Koreans are the first to have this game.. Our cheats were translated from there cheats.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by sky_dragon View Post
    They have a lot to lose if caught because their accounts are tied to a social security number. So no IP change and create a new account like us.
    THat's what mom & dad's numbers are for, innit?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    wow that sucks for them, although based on what dragon73 said, wow thats awesome!

Thanks
    If you hack on Korean games and live in Korea you can get in trouble with the law (Arrested).
    But the funny thing is that their customer service is Way better then the USAs (in any game actually) so you can actually enjoy the game with out hacking.
    Just about everything in there cashshops are much cheaper then ours.
    Gaming is such srzs buiznz in Korea that the president/prime minster (cant remember who it was, but was someone really high up there) played Dungeon fighters online to show his support in gaming.

Thanks
    That Morrighan transformation wasn't made by the Koreans.

All Korean online games use the social security numbers. I rarely hear about any cheating in Korea because of it. I think it's the same reason why Korean games get hacked to shit when they go international, because they don't have to consider much security during development.
    Last edited by nexonfails99; 04-30-2011 at 11:21 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    they are probably smart enough to not do it in public, or maybe they are so good they dont need to

Thanks
    My Mood
    Paranoid
    Quote Originally Posted by Raisinets View Post
    I doubt anyone hacks in Korea. If it's like anything it used to be up there, than more than likely, those who get caught hacking up in Korea get their balls and fingers chopped off.

Not worth it, yo.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by dragon73 View Post
    What I know is that they are pros at modding visuals like making a goddess morigahn transformation instead of dark knight.Also they have made trainers for their games that I have seen.As in rollbacks or patches I don't know.
    You mean this?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by Runestart View Post
    If you hack on Korean games and live in Korea you can get in trouble with the law (Arrested).
    But the funny thing is that their customer service is Way better then the USAs (in any game actually) so you can actually enjoy the game with out hacking.
    Just about everything in there cashshops are much cheaper then ours.
    Gaming is such srzs buiznz in Korea that the president/prime minster (cant remember who it was, but was someone really high up there) played Dungeon fighters online to show his support in gaming.
    WRONG. Their cashshop is way more expensive than ours (Plus they don't have perm inner which they are asking DESPERATELY to get). And customer service is not any better than ours as well.
    AND there is virtually no way that you will be arrested using hacks individually.
    The problems are chinese hackers who makes their own client to control everything in the game.