Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused

Exclamation

Since I have been asked this in PM by a user and it seems relevant to this topic despite being about another, yet similar, game, I am also NOT VAC-BANNED in Modern Warfare 2. If that helps you all to know it.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    I havent been banned anyways, lol

Thanks
    Tutorial for the extra-cautious, like me

Nice.

Ex Middleman

Thanks
    Still works? python.exe is forever undetected for VAC2? And what part of this cheat are detected by VAC2? And last.. Can vac2 detect this cheat by MD5 codes or anything more in python.exe.. Please answer on this post =) I would really appreciate.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sneaky
    Please note everybody that you will never get a way to make this hack 100% undetected. It may be fore some time, but VAC will get it after some time. Again and again. The way mentioned here may work, but there are no confirmed reports on it really workin. And its not gonna work for long. According to Miffi (Sph4cks tester thingy), the only safe way to make it undetected again is to use another version of python. The version coming along with the hack is v. 2.7, so just google for some other 2. version of it and overwrite the current one.
    My Releases:
    GUI For External BoxESP v. 1.0
    Another Single-Player-Zombie-Trainer v 3.0
    <Delphi Source> Simple Pattern Scanner

If you have questions concerning coding/hacking in delphi, just pm me

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    I've got vac banned today
    the last time I hacked was like a month ago

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by CxSeverance View Post
    thats VAC delay bans for ya.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by Edlmann View Post
    Please note everybody that you will never get a way to make this hack 100% undetected. It may be fore some time, but VAC will get it after some time. Again and again. The way mentioned here may work, but there are no confirmed reports on it really workin. And its not gonna work for long. According to Miffi (Sph4cks tester thingy), the only safe way to make it undetected again is to use another version of python. The version coming along with the hack is v. 2.7, so just google for some other 2. version of it and overwrite the current one.
    No confirmed reports on it really working, eh? Who am I then genius? I am still posting aren't I? Didn't I confirm throughout this thread or are you blind? Perhaps you hit the "last post" arrow, skipped all the relevant posts and came here to blindly post what you THINK, not what you KNOW. Until I am banned, I am proof it works. Since I am using it on both MW2 and BO as well and not banned, I stand by my statements. Until you can prove me otherwise or do better, I advise you keep YOUR advice and opinions to yourself since it is clearly obvious you have no clue about what you are talking about. Enough said!

Quote Originally Posted by CxSeverance View Post
    You got VAC'd...it was only a matter of time. You were flagged and got caught. Join the rest of the banned souls on Combat Simulator and have a better time.
    Last edited by May0nayZ; 05-09-2011 at 01:53 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Is it possible that they can ban you because of your screenshots?
    cuz I just saw in my screenshots folder some pictures of me useing the hack, probably because the F12 key to activate/deactivate the snapline, which is also the same key to take a screenshot

Thanks
    VAC banned today, followed all steps.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by HermitObserver View Post
    VAC banned today, followed all steps.
    Sorry to hear it, it happens. I am still unbanned as yet. You probably had a flag on your account prior to these steps in which case, it's your bad. Either way, just say to yourself it was fun while it lasted then go on Combat Simulator. You can still use it there and you can kill VAC legit in the settings.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    hi m8 was wondering if u can send me a link to get a working hack for BO i like the thread and how u mentioned all the steps needed to avoid getting vac banned plz get back with a link to a hack cheerz and thnks m8..

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by julianstacey View Post
    hi m8 was wondering if u can send me a link to get a working hack for BO i like the thread and how u mentioned all the steps needed to avoid getting vac banned plz get back with a link to a hack cheerz and thnks m8..
    What I provided is what I use personally. You should not ask for hax and especially me. I am no hacker...just some guy who knows programming and plays this game. I only offer what I use, cheers.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Drunk
    Quote Originally Posted by julianstacey View Post

no problem . ALL names folder changed app name too ,exe name of python changed.

have fun .btw confirm email from mpgh
    Last edited by Massefect; 05-11-2011 at 09:56 AM.

Thanks
    My friend was just VAC banned after I sent him this hack. He started playing two weeks ago and started hacking one week ago. This will not alone save all from VAC bans.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast