Thread: Aw, crap.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Innocent

Aw, crap.

Nexon Forums - New hacks on the infamous hacking site

Exactly how bad is it that they know exactly which site all these hacks are being cooked up on? (I'm new here, be nice!)

Thanks
    I think everybody knows about us. For example, me, I learned about this site because of the big N forum. I never once thought of cheating in the game since I found it pretty fun even when played normally, but once I found out that you could almost mod it as much as Left 4 Dead and other Source based games, I started trying out cheats and doing what I wanted.

This also shows that for some odd reason, the big N doesn't seem to fix their most obvious flaws in a timely manner, despite the site being so publicly accessible. It's most likely because our cheats are part of how the game system really works so "fixing" a cheat could mean having to make changes in the actual game system, or they just simply don't care as long as we don't touch their NX cash shop items (item creation method got released for a day, big N patched it right away)
    If you're a cheater, please read "Vindictus Cheater's Guide: The Basics". Play safe, cheat safe!

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Raisinets View Post
    I think everybody knows about us. For example, me, I learned about this site because of the big N forum. I never once thought of cheating in the game since I found it pretty fun even when played normally, but once I found out that you could almost mod it as much as Left 4 Dead and other Source based games, I started trying out cheats and doing what I wanted.

This also shows that for some odd reason, the big N doesn't seem to fix their most obvious flaws in a timely manner, despite the site being so publicly accessible. It's most likely because our cheats are part of how the game system really works so "fixing" a cheat could mean having to make changes in the actual game system, or they just simply don't care as long as we don't touch their NX cash shop items (item creation method got released for a day, big N patched it right away)
    This,people were bawwing on the forums about hacks weeks before titan update. I doubt these will get fixed very fast.

Thanks
    Wow what do these people gain by snitching??? Does nexon give them NX, No, Does Nexon make them a GM, No, Does nexon just ban them for being a snitch "female dog", I hope so!!!
    [IMG]https://img.photobucke*****m/albums/v698/mychal89/Portgas_D__Ace_Forum_Signature_by_UniverseAnime.pn g[/IMG]
    Living In A World Of Depression With A Smile^^

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    The last time they did a ban wave, they ended up banning legit people too, no?

Unless a hack is game breaking, it's not one to to be patched up immediately (in Nexon's case). Item creation was fixed quickly, and yet they didn't bother removing the commands for freezing mobs, spawning golden balls or warping to different levels... despite those codes being around since forever.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    i just tried going to the link and its none existent. lmfao but anyway why do people really care they prob hacked another game anyway
    [IMG]https://lh4.googleuserconten*****m/-tyw6iikTllg/Tf-yuM9AfAI/AAAAAAAAABQ/sZEmTYmMUVA/s800/bloodnight.jpg[/IMG]

Thanks
    The guy who posted the thread actually wasn't trying to stop hackers.
    He was pretty much advertising the the newer hacks (godmode, 1hiko, etc) to get newbs to hack more.He said something about wanting the game to burn for both hackers and legit.
    Last edited by Runestart; 05-02-2011 at 12:03 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    wow. this is is fun and all. i dont get why people want it to burn. i like Ns policy about if it dont steal money we dont care. unless people complain alot that is

EDIT meant this game is
    Last edited by kabodle; 05-02-2011 at 12:14 AM. Reason: typo for the win
    [IMG]https://lh4.googleuserconten*****m/-tyw6iikTllg/Tf-yuM9AfAI/AAAAAAAAABQ/sZEmTYmMUVA/s800/bloodnight.jpg[/IMG]