Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post

Not like they would actually fight..............

-.- should make the war go down in scale hopefully.

Stupid Obama should pull the troops back home.(ffs, he didn't do that yet?!)
    Thanks for a logical post, should've posted this in debate section
    @Archangel @Toxin
    move to debate section for me michiel & vincentttttt.

@Empire
    wouldn't pulling troops back make it easier for them to get killed in a larger scale?
    I mean, if security at airports in the warzone isn't tight enough, terrorists/insurgents can easily rid of troops at a large number.

Thanks
    the servants will get revenge.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockett View Post
    Meanwhile Australia is sucking off the US so no doubt we will be in the war too.
    Allies .

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    yet, USA does not have the intelligence to support their troops,
    I mean now that he's dead, yes so what's next.
    My Opinion is that going off and celebrating the Death of him just creates more Tension between Islam Extremists and the US which stirs up even more shit . There will be a new leader, they will have to sort him out and so on.
    Al Qaeda are going in decline but they will also not give up because they believe in what's "right" and by their means doing this shit is right.
    Epic Prank

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by Ghost View Post
    One person?
    FUCK

I would have to say known him the longest out of everyone here i think.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Haste. View Post
    I mean now that he's dead, yes so what's next.
    My Opinion is that going off and celebrating the Death of him just creates more Tension between Islam Extremists and the US which stirs up even more shit . There will be a new leader, they will have to sort him out and so on.
    Al Qaeda are going in decline but they will also not give up because they believe in what's "right" and by their means doing this shit is right.
    Gotta protect the USA.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by J Miliam View Post
    Allies .
    When my dad comes home in a coffin, you're first.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Haste. View Post
    --------------------
    My Opinion is that going off and celebrating the Death of him just creates more Tension between Islam Extremists and the US which stirs up even more shit .-----------
    Your dumb. We're the most powerful nation on the face of the Earth, do you REALLY think our government is stupid? I get it's a FAD to hate on the President & the government, but don't just go shooting your face off about things you're ignorant about.

We celebrate his death because he knocked down our towers and caused many Americans to die ect.ect. And of course it'll create tension, but our very existence is tension for them. He'll probably be viewed as a hero in the eyes of other extremist. But, at the end of the day, it couldn't possibly make them hate us more then they already do.

END THE FED

8. The Following User Says Thank You to RJ For This Useful Post:

Jabuuty671 (05-02-2011)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angry
    I think this has effected Afghanistan immensely. This could escalate or reduce the war efforts; it will most likely escalate, but that is unknown at this time.

OFF TOPIC:
    Quote Originally Posted by Antagonist View Post
    Don't think about the past or the future.
    Pay attention to what's going on now
    If we don't think about the future, we, as USA, will be screwed.

For instance: The Cold War. That's the past, but the whole war was about large-scale explosives between USA & USSR. If USA did not continue building bigger and better bombs -- example: Hydrogen bombs -- We would not be where we are today. The Cold War was the constant threat of being bombed.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Here's the thing..@Jabuuty671
    Osama is dead..hooray good. Hate to say it but the Middle East is the epicenter for radical Islamic fundamentalist teachings,
    so the USA hasn't seen the last of someone like Osama Bin Laden.
    To be perfectly honest with you, I think Bin Laden has been dead for a long time.
    witholding that type of information was crucial to the USA's extentended occupation in the Middle East.
    Last edited by Ethereal; 05-02-2011 at 11:46 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    I do not think Al-Qaeda will actually detonate a nuclear bomb, but get ready America. New Al-Qaeda leader is much more of a radical extremist who was actually Osama's mentor and who carved the idea of attacking U.S.A. in his head.

WikiLeaks Reveal Al-Qaeda Nuclear Bomb Hidden Somewhere in Europe
    God is great, beer is good, and people are crazy.

Thanks
    Hopefully not, but might make Al Qaeda angrier making them fight more.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Jabuuty671 View Post
    Okay, Osamas dead, we get it.
    Now how do you think it'll affect our future....
    Al Qaeda supporters in USA ? will international security be stricter for the following moments until this big news wears off... which'll be a few months if not years. How about the other nations that has helped USA with the Afghan war? Remember, it ain't over... What if. There's still such more to say.
    What i will regret though is that i'm posting things like this in general where rats who I really want to ban (aboooose) and give infractions will post some of the stupidest shit.
    Well the heads of national security are stating that we are going to be attacked and it's 100%chance nuclear now.I think we are about to lose alot of our libertys now ,in other words the patriot act is just childs play for what they have in store for us.I believe that this country was founded on the terms of (GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH).But as I see it they already violating our childern at airports and taking naked photos of us and storing them.So we going to lose alot of liberty in the name of security
    Can any man prove why anything exists?Can matter exist on its own?This is for you 2012 naysayers=The end is not near unless God Say so.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    I don't think anything will change much, if at all. The war on terror(which is an international military campaign waged against Al-Qaeda and other militant organizations) is not over. Killing him may have been a primary objective in the war, but it doesn't eliminate Al-Qaeda. They're probably already selecting a new leader.
    Dont ban me

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by dragon73 View Post
    Well the heads of national security are stating that we are going to be attacked and it's 100%chance nuclear now.I think we are about to lose alot of our libertys now ,in other words the patriot act is just childs play for what they have in store for us.I believe that this country was founded on the terms of (GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH).But as I see it they already violating our childern at airports and taking naked photos of us and storing them.So we going to lose alot of liberty in the name of security
    Dude where the fuck do you get your information from?
    The "heads of national security"
    Sorry dude hate to ruin your delusional little rant here, but no one from NSA ever said that.
    They wouldn't reveal that type of information even if they knew about it.
    Things like iminent nuclear attack tend to cause mass hysteria, which in turn causes chaos.
    Therefore, I call bullshit.Lay off the Prison Planet

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bashful
    Even though Osama being dead is a big, compare to whats ahead o us, its nbd...
    I don't say much, but THANK ME if I helped

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast