Thread: STOP IT NOW.

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by profhunter View Post
    Christians cant understand some differents of cultures.Terorists are not muslim.Thats an americas cheat.USA do this because political reasons.I am from Turkey.

Terrorists are in Muslim Countrys.But Terrorists arent Muslim.Turkey Iraq Syria We are fight to stop terrorizm.

Other igronant people are cant know this and they think muslims are terrorist and USA say that are terrorist.We don't kill any people.People killing is sin in a islam.
    But any people are want to kill you you can kill they.Thats free but we arent kill anybody.

You are not investigate anything you are be deceived.Please think.Why we are kill you?
    We help you in Iraq.
    Palestine is Muslim.
    Palestine not kill anybody firstly but Israel is kill them.Turkey is want to help Palestine with food but Israel kills Turkish People.

Are you want to war we are ready for that we havent got fear to die.
    If you arent beleive this you can investigate war of indepence.
    What a joke...

The majority of terrorists in the Middle east are in fact Muslim..whether radical or fundamental..
    so don't try to tell us they aren't. Osama Bin Laden was a Muslim, Al-Queda are Muslim.
    They took the passages about Jihad in the Qur'ran and decided to live their lives by that alone,
    disregarding the more peaceful side Islam may offer. Whether they misinterpeted some shit or not,
    they still follow the Qur'ran, they still believe in God..so they're Muslim.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    @Forrest Gumpert. hahahahahahahahaha completely ignorant fool makes himself look like an ass on public forums! yay for the internet. Seriously though think about what you are saying. You just stated that over 80% of all people on planet Earth are "all ignorant, stupid bitches." wow. just.... wow. Good thing this is the debate section where you can be torn to pieces by those of us with brains. I have nothing against those who choose not to follow a religion but you personally have some serious issues to work out.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by BulletReign View Post
    @Forrest Gumpert. hahahahahahahahaha completely ignorant fool makes himself look like an ass on public forums! yay for the internet. Seriously though think about what you are saying. You just stated that over 80% of all people on planet Earth are "all ignorant, stupid bitches." wow. just.... wow. Good thing this is the debate section where you can be torn to pieces by those of us with brains. I have nothing against those who choose not to follow a religion but you personally have some serious issues to work out.
    @BulletReign You're the perfect example, actually. You're ignorant AND stupid! Just because I said religion and atheism is stupid doesn't mean you have to get all butt hurt. And you can't measure intelligence just because you say so, you dumb fuck.
    And I know exactly what I said. I do believe that over 80% of humanity is full of ignorant, stupid bitches, and that's my opinion. I never said it was a fact. Besides, how was I "torn to pieces" by your paragraph? You basically just said, "LOL UR A DUMBASS BECAUSE I SAID SO HURRRR." You didn't provide any facts, you didn't use logic, and you certainly didn't think about what you said. The only thing religions cause are problems.
    If I ever meet you in real life, I'll be sure to wipe your face with the floor.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
    I hate you colin. I really hate you.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Thanks for the intelligent and understandable response. I appreciate it and retract my previous statements. However, I am not going to continue this debate. Whenever I debate I act carelessly and ignorantly later regretting my actions. For this reason I think I will stick to the CF modding section and leave you arguers alone. Thanks for my little visit into the Debate Fort.

One last note: did you mean "wipe the floor with your face" and not "face with the floor"? Yeah I thought so. Next time please don't jump to aggressive, violent, and physical responses. Thanks again for proving my point.

Oh and go ahead thinking you are superior due to my lack of response to your inevitable next post. Its better you think that than you come and troll me on other forums.
    Last edited by BulletReign; 05-08-2011 at 05:48 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Thanks for the intelligent and understandable response. I appreciate it and retract my previous statements. However, I am not going to continue this debate. Whenever I debate I act carelessly and ignorantly later regretting my actions. For this reason I think I will stick to the CF modding section and leave you arguers alone. Thanks for my little visit into the Debate Fort.

One last note: did you mean "wipe the floor with your face" and not "face with the floor"? Yeah I thought so. Next time please don't jump to aggressive, violent, and physical responses. Thanks again for proving my point.

Oh and go ahead thinking you are superior due to my lack of response to your inevitable next post. Its better you think that than you come and troll me on other forums.
    K, well us "arguers" have more intelligence then ******s that make mods for some shit ass game.
    Ever see a Presidential debate? k thnx.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy

No, I didn't. I'm literally going to rip the floor out, and smash it into your face. And of course I have to be aggressive. I deal with idiots like you all day, and the only thing idiots understand is violence. I usually have to go down to their level just for them to understand me.

I don't care if you respond or not, because I'll always be superior in some way (as will you). Everyone has their own advantages.
    Also, I won't troll you on other forums. That's just called harassment.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
    I hate you colin. I really hate you.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Grumpy
    How come the only videos I see of that guy are ones where he gets trashed by random callers. Seems kinda fake to me. Not to mention even I could answer questions like that..

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    All it would take to set up a video like that is a greenscreen and a stoner.

I love how muslims put up these vids though. Its prett pathetic that they think this is proof of anything.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
    THE ABSOLUTE GREATEST

Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed
    You say not all muslims are terrorists.
    But you forgotten to say, not all muslims are terrorists, but many and when i say many, its many terrorists are muslims.
    You say they do not understand your culture, but in fact they do, just maybe in another point of view.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    I always though Islam provokes ppl to kill.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Muslims terrorist are idiots anyways.

For some reason, they blow up random spots, killing civilians.

Then expect a demand to be met. Has that EVER worked?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    "When you say all Muslims are black..." You should've stopped there...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    All Muslims are black.

All Muslims are terrorists.

Problem?
    THE ABSOLUTE GREATEST

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Doc For This Useful Post:

Nirvana (05-30-2011)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Vegas View Post
    All Muslims are black.

All Muslims are terrorists.

Problem?
    All blacks are secret Muslims,
    All Muslims are terrorists
    Therefore all Blacks are TERRORISTS.
    "We swallow greedily any lie that flatters us, but we sip only little by little at a truth we find bitter." ~ Denis Diderot

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Paroxysm For This Useful Post:

Parade (05-28-2011)

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast