Thread: [Question]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic

Question [Question]

Hey guys ive seen alot of good stuff here and alot of reliable sources for vindictus hacks and etc but i havent yet seen or rather seen any hacks for AP. Is it possible to make a AP hack or do something with command-wise. Kinda tired of running dungeons for AP even though im 1 shotting mobs and etc.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by squid4mayor View Post
    Hey guys ive seen alot of good stuff here and alot of reliable sources for vindictus hacks and etc but i havent yet seen or rather seen any hacks for AP. Is it possible to make a AP hack or do something with command-wise. Kinda tired of running dungeons for AP even though im 1 shotting mobs and etc.
    There was item creation allowed 1000AP capsules (still have around 50 :3)

But its since been patched,and this belongs in the help/general section.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Karleo For This Useful Post:

squid4mayor (05-02-2011)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Karleo View Post
    There was item creation allowed 1000AP capsules (still have around 50 :3)

But its since been patched,and this belongs in the help/general section.
    I really wish someone could figure a way to get back or something and thanks for informing me of wrong section.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    well it cnt anymore caz it patched.. but i m sure someone already no a way to do it again or something i no HD does.. ofc he does.. anyway yea no public method yet n the ppl who do probably going to keep their mouth shut i guess

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    im guessing ya probably not public cause eveyone would abuse the shit out of it like eveything else but its not like having a exp hack which i cant get cause console's get patched but everthing else doesnt for me XD heck im using files from 3 patches ago.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Quote Originally Posted by squid4mayor View Post
    I think anything with ap is server side altho i could be wrong anyway why not just farm something that gives 20 ap on hero mode 10 runs is 250ap and you can do 10 runs in under 15mins

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    AP is server sided, but theoretically you could make an item/spawn an item that triggers the creation of the server sided ap...I know this from my GM experience/Admin experience on WoW.
    [IMG]https://i207.photobucke*****m/albums/bb66/pyrobryant/Signature.jpg[/IMG]

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by pyrobryant View Post
    AP is server sided, but theoretically you could make an item/spawn an item that triggers the creation of the server sided ap...I know this from my GM experience/Admin experience on WoW.
    Its not server sided if you actaully spawn the ap capsule into your inv, but sadly its patched by nexon already.
    [IMG]https://lh4.googleuserconten*****m/-2mhYwvrrFYs/TYWT-Bg-6PI/AAAAAAAAARM/khuTJxUqQu0/s320/tumblr_ku2f2t1Y9p1qaqo0wo1_400.jpg[/IMG]