Thanks

So I think i bought a hacked item

When all those hacked Dark Crest helms were going up for sale i bought one. I just want to know, will I possibly get banned for having it? I have worked pretty hard on my lann and i really don't want to lose him.

Thanks for help

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Vindictusauce View Post
    When all those hacked Dark Crest helms were going up for sale i bought one. I just want to know, will I possibly get banned for having it? I have worked pretty hard on my lann and i really don't want to lose him.

Thanks for help
    No you won't get banned.

I really doubt big N will resort to banning randoms with hacked items.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    I think u'll be okay since its not cash item.

Thanks
    Alright, thanks guys.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by hitman265 View Post
    Ban this nub name Chobits n prove it.. then i will believe.. he is carrying a fk 2ss hacked ice scythe.. that prove enough.. so ban him..
    Got this off a different thread. I've spoken with Chobits in game and she said she bought it off marketplace for 3 mil without knowing it was hacked. She even posted an SS on nexon forum to see if it is a rare color. Obviously she has no idea if it's hacked or not. @hitman265, so you simply screenshot every person who bought hacked items off marketplace legitly and want them banned? Obviously you need a working brain. You're harassing legit players.

Quote Originally Posted by Karleo View Post
    Yeah that SS of yours proves so much bro.
    Quote Originally Posted by Karleo View Post
    No you won't get banned.

I really doubt big N will resort to banning randoms with hacked items.
    Make up your mind lol.
    Last edited by vindi; 05-04-2011 at 01:00 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    If there is a hidden tracker.. You will ^^

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by vindi View Post
    Got this off a different thread. I've spoken with Chobits in game and she said she bought it off marketplace for 3 mil without knowing it was hacked. She even posted an SS on nexon forum to see if it is a rare color. Obviously she has no idea if it's hacked or not. @hitman265, so you simply screenshot every person who bought hacked items off marketplace legitly and want them banned? Obviously you need a working brain. You're harassing legit players.

Make up your mind lol.
    You sir dont have a brain... i nvr said i did ss them.. i nvr had ss anyone.. u are without the brain sir.. thinkiing i ss em.. there was no where in my post i stating i ss pics to ban players.. i just want him banned caz i know him in game.. n dislike him that all n ofc he going to say he isnt a hacker.. no hackers admit they hacks unless they are idiots or dumb

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    No as said before i don't think they would

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Vindictusauce View Post

Thanks for help
    Did you dye it ,because most of the times people get banned for this is from reports from other players ,so I think if you dye it,it should look normal.
    Can any man prove why anything exists?Can matter exist on its own?This is for you 2012 naysayers=The end is not near unless God Say so.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by hitman265 View Post

You sir dont have a brain... i nvr said i did ss them.. i nvr had ss anyone.. u are without the brain sir.. thinkiing i ss em.. there was no where in my post i stating i ss pics to ban players.. i just want him banned caz i know him in game.. n dislike him that all n ofc he going to say he isnt a hacker.. no hackers admit they hacks unless they are idiots or dumb
    Once you have proof that she hacks, then you can rant about hoping she gets banned. Otherwise, don't expect people to get banned because you don't like that person. The SS part, I assumed because Karleo quoted and replied to your post.

Thanks
    Well dude u wont get banned because all the people that they dealt with during that marketplace inspect have been dealt with... just dye it once so it has regular colors and ull be fine.
    [IMG]https://img.photobucke*****m/albums/v698/mychal89/Portgas_D__Ace_Forum_Signature_by_UniverseAnime.pn g[/IMG]
    Living In A World Of Depression With A Smile^^