Thanks

Punishment for Cheating

What exactly are the chances of you being banned/rollbacked for leveling at extremely abnormal rates by farming raid encounters (Hidden in particular ) through golden ball spawns and using nothing else? Aside from the occasional 'changelevel' command of course, I have not used any other console command during my Vindictus hacking spree.

Does Nexon even care? I'm just concerned mainly because, even though I am already cheating and having the easy way out of the grind process, I'd much rather not waste any of more of my time if Nexon has been on point lately with dealing with hackers.

Thanks
    For the most part Nexon doesn't care what you do as long as you don't get reported and aren't carrying GM items.

Threadstarter
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by UlRRvtk7 View Post
    For the most part Nexon doesn't care what you do as long as you don't get reported and aren't carrying GM items.
    That's definitely a relief to hear haha, aside from the amount of titles you have, is there anything else that could really scream "hacker" about a character?

Considering, I don't think I'll ever be carrying around GM items.. The only thing I'm worried about is being reported.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Titles, Unusually Low Level Gear, Advancing in level rapidly, etc
    Rule of thumb should be basically anything you can't do legit screams hacker :P
    [IMG]https://i207.photobucke*****m/albums/bb66/pyrobryant/Signature.jpg[/IMG]

Threadstarter
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by pyrobryant View Post
    Titles, Unusually Low Level Gear, Advancing in level rapidly, etc
    Rule of thumb should be basically anything you can't do legit screams hacker :P
    No doubt, I just made this thread strictly out of curiosity to see the frequency of bans and whether or not if Nexon really cared to ban/rollback if you didn't go parading around a public hacker and kept it on the down low. Mainly just to see if those long hours I have already poured and planning on pouring into grinding would be worth it so that I could keep my character and perhaps play it legitimately later on.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy
    NeXon = Lazy

Threadstarter
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by jayforlive View Post
    NeXon = Lazy
    Even more relieving news for me!

Thanks
    The lack of titles can be explained by "OMG I had to level fast so I spammed (insert raid here) until my fingers fell off!". Which I guess it`s true in most cases.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Quote Originally Posted by TheOtherBishop View Post
    The lack of titles can be explained by "OMG I had to level fast so I spammed (insert raid here) until my fingers fell off!". Which I guess it`s true in most cases.
    Yeah before hacks came out when they had the haloween event with the double EXP/free boats weekend me and a friend spammed the hell out of white tyrant alllll weekend
    // Sunloop AKA Synthonic //

[IMG]https://i557.photobucke*****m/albums/ss13/LeminLyme/ohaisynthcopy.png[/IMG]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    not nearly as lazy as joymax... lost an 83 on SRO

Thanks
    Please don't try to play legit later we don't need no more high level noobs with no real skill

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by dklsjiofej View Post
    Please don't try to play legit later we don't need no more high level noobs with no real skill
    just because someone hacks to say 60 doesnt mean they have no skill, i got to lvl 40 legit, then went to hacking