Thanks

Anyway to skip that annoying music at the end of every dungeon?

Title. That thing lasts like a minute and, while it doesn't seem like it's much during legit plays, it's fairly obvious just how much of a huge time waster it is when you're hacking.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    Hmmm, if it ends as soon as the music stops, try "play 0" in the console/bind it.
    that ends whatever music is playing, worth a try I guess(im not going to fire up my proxy just to check :3)
    Ah we-a blaze the fyah, make it bun dem!

Thanks
    Delete or rename bgm_quest_success in en-us/sound/bgm folder. You still have to wait around 30 seconds for the QUEST SUCCESS menu to pop up, but you don't have to worry about that infernal racket blasting in your ears.
    Last edited by crashsite; 05-05-2011 at 05:06 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    I saw somewhere in one of the .hfs where you can get rid of all the waiting at the end of mission.. One of the frames was something like endmission cleanup time or along those lines.. I'll try to find it again when I have some time..

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by crashsite View Post
    Delete or rename bgm_quest_success in en-us/sound/bgm folder. You still have to wait around 30 seconds for the QUEST SUCCESS menu to pop up, but you don't have to worry about that infernal racket blasting in your ears.
    Ah well I don't actually stick around and listen to the hideous thing. I alt-tab out and do other stuff for that time period. I find it quite productive, actually, but I'd still opt to skip it if I could.

Quote Originally Posted by nunya View Post
    I saw somewhere in one of the .hfs where you can get rid of all the waiting at the end of mission.. One of the frames was something like endmission cleanup time or along those lines.. I'll try to find it again when I have some time..
    Much obliged, sir. I humbly appreciate your efforts.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikozeee View Post
    Title. That thing lasts like a minute and, while it doesn't seem like it's much during legit plays, it's fairly obvious just how much of a huge time waster it is when you're hacking.
    Volume mute. duh .. lol im jokin, but i saw ending' dungeon sounds in some .hfs's if i find i'll pm you, might sweep over .hfs's again

Thanks
    My Mood
    Hungover
    In the en-us\sound\bgm folder, delete the bgm_quest_success mp3
    Take your own music, rename it to bgm_quest_success, and place it in
    You now have a custom ending music
    "Aren't you the guy that made unlimited respawn for CA along time ago? That was epic." - [MPGH]AVGN

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by bsrkrnghivu View Post
    In the en-us\sound\bgm folder, delete the bgm_quest_success mp3
    Take your own music, rename it to bgm_quest_success, and place it in
    You now have a custom ending music
    I'm pretty sure he wants to skip the wait time between killing the boss and being able to go back to town or replay boat... I don't think it's just an issue with not liking the music.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    try renaming sound folder

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by nunya View Post
    I'm pretty sure he wants to skip the wait time between killing the boss and being able to go back to town or replay boat... I don't think it's just an issue with not liking the music.
    Hum, I think it's actually some kind of issue about not liking the music lol. Since in what he said is to get rid of that music and not actually "skip" it.

I don't know how you can actually HATE that music, but I guess, just change the file everyone b4 said and replace it with one of your own, or an empty file that won't make any music at all. That's pretty easy to do.

Having a something to skip the waiting time would be great when you want to speed farm a battle would be pretty good though.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    Quote Originally Posted by Methodeman View Post
    Hum, I think it's actually some kind of issue about not liking the music lol. Since in what he said is to get rid of that music and not actually "skip" it.
    "it's fairly obvious just how much of a huge time waster it is when you're hacking."

l2r :3
    Ah we-a blaze the fyah, make it bun dem!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Yes, the music is annoying. And yes, the extra 30 seconds addition makes it twice as long when you're skippin to the boss. I just leave the battle because I don't want to rank up a ton first of all. And second, well the extra 30 seconds D:<
    Quote Originally Posted by Hell_Demon View Post
    I'm on a mission to destroy all hacks <:

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Hell_Demon View Post
    "it's fairly obvious just how much of a huge time waster it is when you're hacking."

l2r :3
    *goes to take a learning leason in shame*