Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks

can you code hacks in vb 2008?

well its just that im moore experienced with vb 2008...i was wondering if it is possible to code hax in that?

Thanks
    its is possible to code a "hack" in any language. The question is efficiency of the hack. You can code with java but hooking will be a nightmare-thus the best here would be C++... you can make a hack in VB but besides the fact that its a bad language to learn in the first place it will be a very inefficient hack (especially anything as complex as aimbot) If you aren't looking for anything like game hook but just a trainer:memory modifying then go ahead. However even here coding in a low-level language like C would be even more prefered...

Thanks
    so whats the best choice for me

Thanks
    for trainer? doesn't really matter. (vb would be easier just because it is better documented for beginners and is in general more beginner friendly (hence the BASIC part) as long as it has a memread/write function. If you want to make an actual hack like wallhack or aimbot you need C/C++ asm.

Thanks
    no dont give up, its alot of fun experimenting. took me almost a week to find gravity and jump, now im just playing with the codes, manipulating what it can and cant do, its fun to do this. When i joined this i had little to no knowledge of asm or how to actually make hacks. just look around for tutorials, and use what you know about fps games. you will do fine, you will never get better at something until you fail at it

Thanks
    VB.net w/ vis studio 2k5 has been used to make some powerfull hacks for CSS and wolf ET. The problem is that it is very hard to protect your code from reverse engineering and there are few resources on hacking games in vb. You can make a good dll.... it just takes alot of extra work and you will have trouble getting decent help.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12