Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful

What to do with...

What to do with.... OVER 1(9)000 G COINS! well not very far over 1000 but I wanted to ask for your opinion. Oh, and I bought them already so it's too late to return 'em.
    [IMG]https://i843.photobucke*****m/albums/zz351/119psp/6570xf7.gif[/IMG][IMG]https://i843.photobucke*****m/albums/zz351/119psp/ubda2175hy6.gif[/IMG]
    [IMG]https://i843.photobucke*****m/albums/zz351/119psp/ubda2901xe9.gif[/IMG][IMG]https://i843.photobucke*****m/albums/zz351/119psp/ubda3757gq6.gif[/IMG]

One Man's Trash Is Another Man's Pleasure!
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Save it
    If your lvl low then buy 200% then farm you way up
    do not use on weapon shop!!!

Thanks
    Spend Spend Spend.
    Something good though

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    spend all of them to Scom buy 30 scoms

Question to you: Why buy so much g-coins when you dont know what to do with them its just stupid

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    you can get a refund on gcoins, just ask the GM and they'll refund your request as long as you didnt spend any

depending on your rank, gcoin the guns you want, save your euro for another day, buy cap gun's if you want them, exp boosters are useless, your rank only matters upto master sgt then you can buy any gun. buy supply up's euro up's, or try with the 10 gcoin euro lotto
    No longer AVA middlemanning, contact an official MPGH middleman for a safer trade

Doing price checks on AVA accounts (more game experience than you may ever find) mention or pm me

Successful trades: 13
    Unsuccessful trades: 0

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by wootdafak View Post
    I need Gcoins only for the capsule shop, try to buy 10 Serojas at 70/300 and you may win, who knows? If not you get at least money, but if you want money buy either the protectors ( 1 protector=133 Gcoins, 40k Euro= ~7 Protectors, 280k Euro) or 100 capsules of the 500k Euro Jackpot or 50 of the 1 MIllion Jackpot.
    Bs if out of 300 under 90 then the count no body knows usually win at 89-100

Thanks
    @100%
    I would try my luck to get a capsule G-coin weapon and some euro capsules (1m or 500k...).
    Ill buy the para, sg556, mp7 (advanced scilencer on it!!!) and dsr-1 or fr-f2.
    This way u have good guns for each class and dont risk getting in the situation: all or nothing.
    U get a chance to get REAL good weapons and still have some good weapons XD

My opinion and im gonna do that when im 18 ^^

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    @kjadaw mp7 with advanced silencer is garbage. burst barrel mp7 > all

if you take off the burst barrel your basically making the mp7 worse since the high ROF is its biggest advantage.

@100%

dont buy those guns, go play in a few pubs, see what guns you like, dont just leap and buy guns that other people like
    No longer AVA middlemanning, contact an official MPGH middleman for a safer trade

Doing price checks on AVA accounts (more game experience than you may ever find) mention or pm me

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ilovepiez View Post

if you take off the burst barrel your basically making the mp7 worse since the high ROF is its biggest advantage.

@100%

dont buy those guns, go play in a few pubs, see what guns you like, dont just leap and buy guns that other people like
    @ilovepiez
    I think your missing the point.
    If he buys MP7A1 with Gcoins and uses advanced scilencer, it becomes a shotgun with fires fast ^^ Did I forget to mention its a 1hit kill headshot ^^?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    SO NUB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Gcoin mp7 with adbanced silencer mod is a glitch dont you know that?
    it makes your damage like para but shot slow and keep 40ammo

Quote Originally Posted by kjadaw View Post
    @100%
    I would try my luck to get a capsule G-coin weapon and some euro capsules (1m or 500k...).
    Ill buy the para, sg556, mp7 (advanced scilencer on it!!!) and dsr-1 or fr-f2.
    This way u have good guns for each class and dont risk getting in the situation: all or nothing.
    U get a chance to get REAL good weapons and still have some good weapons XD

My opinion and im gonna do that when im 18 ^^
    Gcoin weapon dont worth it.....
    unleast you noob in game
    if you want pub gun then buy 200% farm lvl, 1 gun is 149Gcoin right?
    and 2 gun is > 200%, and euro > Gcoin (weapon shop add euro item says all)

@100%
    just keep it unleast you rich
    Last edited by Battlefield 3; 06-28-2011 at 12:02 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    @luojunkai123

yeah so noob, great idea to start glitching like that when you spent money on a char. might as well go get some VIP hacks too, especially with IJJI staff randomly banning a few people

also levels are useless. levelling means nothing in this game, once you hit master sgt level doesnt matter because you can buy any gun

just save your euro and gcoin the guns/cap guns you like. that way youll have your euro at higher level and can buy guns/armor with it if needed.
    Last edited by ilovepiez; 06-28-2011 at 12:25 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    also levels are useless. levelling means nothing in this game, once you hit master sgt level doesnt matter because you can buy any gun
    Actually, You can buy any gun you want regardless of your rank with gcoin. ijji just like that. But I think that only applies for shop guns.

just save your euro and gcoin the guns/cap guns you like. that way youll have your euro at higher level and can buy guns/armor with it if needed.
    You should do this ^^^^ That's a good idea and this dude is a freaking GENIUS when it comes to A.V.A
    AVA Accounts Sold: 7
    Successful Transactions: 10

UnOfficial AVA Account Buyer and Seller
    Most Active UnOfficial MPGH MiddleMan

DON'T MAKE THE SAME MISTAKE I DID!

[IMG]https://i582.photobucke*****m/albums/ss263/snakerss/DontForgetToSayThanks.gif[/IMG]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Actually, You can buy any gun you want regardless of your rank with gcoin. ijji just like that. But I think that only applies for shop guns.
    i meant when buying any gun with euros, thats why i was saying save your euros and gcoin the guns you prefer cus you only need to get to master sgt to buy any gun with euros

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    I'm already past master sgt so I don't have to worry about ranks. But I just got an error so I can't play ava. The error happens when I try to start the game and something pops up and says something about these erl files in the gameguard folder. I've had this problem before but I forget how to fix it. -.- Anyone want to shed some light?
    [IMG]https://i843.photobucke*****m/albums/zz351/119psp/6570xf7.gif[/IMG][IMG]https://i843.photobucke*****m/albums/zz351/119psp/ubda2175hy6.gif[/IMG]
    [IMG]https://i843.photobucke*****m/albums/zz351/119psp/ubda2901xe9.gif[/IMG][IMG]https://i843.photobucke*****m/albums/zz351/119psp/ubda3757gq6.gif[/IMG]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    if your using the mumble in game overlay, turn it off, if you have no idea what i just said, ignore that.

what error code is it?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast