Thread: What a Hoax

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    that dead photo is an obvious fake

Thanks
    I would like to see some more evidence than just "TEH GOVERMENT IS LYING TO TEH PEOPLE! ANARCHY FTW!" OP.

90% of the shit I have seen 'released' is fake, and everyone has pretty much established that. He was only announced dead like a week ago, and things like these usually take time before they are fully uncovered. People are just now finding evidence of shit that happened in wars a long time ago, and others are just now finding more evidence on the 9/11 attacks, even though they happened 10 years ago.

Can anyone even point me to where these so called 'official images' were released? I have been intentionally not following this because of stupid shit like this.
    Texture Mods

Obedear, the sky is low

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Heartview View Post
    I would like to see some more evidence than just "TEH GOVERMENT IS LYING TO TEH PEOPLE! ANARCHY FTW!" OP.

90% of the shit I have seen 'released' is fake, and everyone has pretty much established that. He was only announced dead like a week ago, and things like these usually take time before they are fully uncovered. People are just now finding evidence of shit that happened in wars a long time ago, and others are just now finding more evidence on the 9/11 attacks, even though they happened 10 years ago.

Can anyone even point me to where these so called 'official images' were released? I have been intentionally not following this because of stupid shit like this.
    Alright, watch this video here then. You might not like him because he's a conspiracy theorist, but you can NOT say he doesn't have some good points.

There's plenty more at infowars, where there's articles and everything. Also, read some of the comments on infowars, you can hear both sides and opinions.

I'm not saying that Osama is alive, the main point I'm trying to make is that Obama and his administration didn't kill him, and the government are lying little dumbfucks that take advantage of their power and put false ideas into everyones heads.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Fuko View Post
    @AVGN

This is the picture they released /fp

They might as well just give this to the public and say they threw the wrong guy into the ocean.

the government did not release those photos

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Wait... What?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by AVGN View Post

the government did not release those photos
    First one, yes they did. I just found comparisons to their photoshopped one.

Second one is a video comparison of the one they just released, and one they released a while back.

Third one, no.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Fuko View Post
    First one, yes they did. I just found comparisons to their photoshopped one.

Second one is a video comparison of the one they just released, and one they released a while back.

Third one, no.
    no, the government did not release the first one. the news outlets picked it out and released it.

game booster 2.3 premium + serial

life is pleasant, Death is peaceful. It's the transition that's troublesome - Isaac Aasimov

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    This is true. @Fuko
    Too many consequences.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Jefferey View Post

no, the government did not release the first one. the news outlets picked it out and released it.

Well still doesn't change my opinion.
    Still a fucking lie.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Wait i dont get this shit sorryyyy
    Why is The us government bullshitting us?

Need help with CALL OF DUTY RELATED or anything just private message me and im willing to help ^____^ Have a nice day!
    Quote Originally Posted by HelpIsWanted View Post
    so i have a camp next month, and i am 12, now all boys in my class have a large dick with hari and i dont have that. who can help me please?
    i see in films people can grow hair and grow dicks.

i know its weird question, but i need !

Thanks
    My Mood
    Grumpy
    Quote Originally Posted by Mychonny. View Post
    Because Obama wants to be liked as a president? Idk.

Thanks
    It's their job.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Why would they lie about his death? Osama is a vocal person so if they lied, he would announce it to the world in order to make the U.S. look stupid (something that he would love to do).

They probably didn't release pictures (yet) for a couple of reasons. 1. It hasn't been long enough. Usually these things take some time before the pictures are released. One of the government officials said in the news that the will eventually release them. 2. The pictures are extremely graphic. He was shot in the face. This isn't like the movies. If you are shot in the face, there is a big gaping hole and a massive amount of blood n' tissue. 3. They are afraid that it will spark anger within Al-Qaeda. If they see their leader dead, it could spark anger and threaten lives in the middle east.

They dumped the body into the sea because the Muslim faith believes that you have to bury someone within 24 hours of their death. If this hadn't been done, Al-Qaeda probably would have become aggressive for disrespecting their leader.The thing with Osama was that no one wanted him buried in their country. Therefore, they dumped him into the only territory that no one owned - the middle of the Ocean.

They killed Osama because he was hostile toward the SEAL squad. It's very hard to spot a weapon in the heat of battle. That, and there was probably other people in the room with weapons. Therefore, he was killed too.

The mission was carried out secretly so Osama wouldn't find out.

So yes, he is dead.

Edit: I also saw someone tell me when I posted this somewhere else "If everyone thinks I'm dead then that would be a good thing". Well, that wouldn't matter since the people who are telling everyone that he is dead are also the only ones trying to kill him. Therefore it would be pointless if everyone thought he was dead. Also, he is trying to impose terror on people. That can't happen if everyone thinks he is dead.
    Got it from answers yahoo

Need help with CALL OF DUTY RELATED or anything just private message me and im willing to help ^____^ Have a nice day!
    so i have a camp next month, and i am 12, now all boys in my class have a large dick with hari and i dont have that. who can help me please?

Thanks
    Why would they lie about his death? Osama is a vocal person so if they lied, he would announce it to the world in order to make the U.S. look stupid (something that he would love to do).

They probably didn't release pictures (yet) for a couple of reasons. 1. It hasn't been long enough. Usually these things take some time before the pictures are released. One of the government officials said in the news that the will eventually release them. 2. The pictures are extremely graphic. He was shot in the face. This isn't like the movies. If you are shot in the face, there is a big gaping hole and a massive amount of blood n' tissue. 3. They are afraid that it will spark anger within Al-Qaeda. If they see their leader dead, it could spark anger and threaten lives in the middle east.

They dumped the body into the sea because the Muslim faith believes that you have to bury someone within 24 hours of their death. If this hadn't been done, Al-Qaeda probably would have become aggressive for disrespecting their leader.The thing with Osama was that no one wanted him buried in their country. Therefore, they dumped him into the only territory that no one owned - the middle of the Ocean.

They killed Osama because he was hostile toward the SEAL squad. It's very hard to spot a weapon in the heat of battle. That, and there was probably other people in the room with weapons. Therefore, he was killed too.

The mission was carried out secretly so Osama wouldn't find out.

So yes, he is dead.

Edit: I also saw someone tell me when I posted this somewhere else "If everyone thinks I'm dead then that would be a good thing". Well, that wouldn't matter since the people who are telling everyone that he is dead are also the only ones trying to kill him. Therefore it would be pointless if everyone thought he was dead. Also, he is trying to impose terror on people. That can't happen if everyone thinks he is dead.
    Got it from answers yahoo
    Why would they lie about his death? Osama is a vocal perso - Google Search | Awesome Screenshot

inb4 your edit

game booster 2.3 premium + serial

life is pleasant, Death is peaceful. It's the transition that's troublesome - Isaac Aasimov

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    haha yeahssssss.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast