Threaded View

Thanks

[Release] My Unfinished .CT

I barely have time to be on the computer anymore, so I might as well let you guys have my .CT, I won't be using it either way. Some of the newer pointers/hacks added on here are :

- Z Coordinate
    - Y Coordinate
    - X Coordinate

- Pitch 1
    - Pitch 2

- Backpack
    - Vest

I didn't really bother looking for Yaw, but credits to ****** for teaching me what Pitch / Yaw is, and made me realize that I haven't even scratched the surface of hacking CA to its fullest potential yet.

Also, I wanted to clear up the fact that I found every pointer in pownage's CT, I'll provide proof if necessary, but for now, have fun, and don't destroy the game just yet.

Edit 1 :: To help you guys understand the XYZ coordinates, I've found a picture via Google.

Edit 2 :: Since you guys are questioning the hacks, here are their general uses.

SP Lock :: Server Sided :: Gives you an infinite amount of stamina points

AP Lock :: Client Sided :: Keeps your armor points at the desired value

HP Lock :: Client Sided :: Keeps your hit points at the desired value

EXP 1 :: Client Sided :: Used to get GP(PATCHED), join the Recruit server, buy rank locked items, client sided stuff that requires a set amount of EXP/Ranks to obtain. Your EXP will return to normal once you restart Combat Arms. Note :: People WILL be able to see your rank level up most of the time, but you won't get the GP for it.

EXP 2 :: Client Sided :: See EXP 1

EXP 3 :: Client Sided :: See EXP 1

TEAM 1 :: Client Sided :: This is the MiniESP hack that was released, but since the real ESP hack is now public, you don't really need this anymore. This allows you to see the enemies names as if they were your team mates.

TEAM 2 :: Client Sided :: See TEAM 1

BACKPACK :: Client Sided :: Allows you to add/remove backpack slots. Set value to 5 for 'Santa Sack'. People will be able to see the 'Santa Sack'

VEST :: Client Sided :: Allows you to change the vest you're wearing. Set value to 3 for 'Tactical Vest'. People will be able to see the 'Tactical Vest'

XYZ Character Coordinates :: Server Sided :: Displays the location of your character. Freeze these pointers and edit the values to "teleport" your character to a specific location. Values are obtained manually. People will see you, lol...I used this to float over Snow Valley and Junk Flea.

PITCH 1 :: Client Sided :: The UP and DOWN movement of your screen when you move the crosshair or shoot a bullet. Freeze this to make it so that you'll always look at that UP or DOWN angle.

PITCH 2 :: Client Sided :: See PITCH 1

YAW 1 :: Client Sided :: (WAS NOT RELEASED WITH THIS CT)

YAW 2 :: Client Sided :: See YAW 1
    Last edited by Combatant; 08-15-2008 at 06:37 PM.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Combatant For This Useful Post:

Carms (08-15-2008),G1 Playa (09-20-2008),Zodiac1994 (08-16-2008)