Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired

Which HFS edits work Online?

I want to play Vindictus with my brother and I want to know which HFS edits work online. The only ones im sure that works is attack speed. I do know that stamina doesnt work.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by shm0ke View Post
    I want to play Vindictus with my brother and I want to know which HFS edits work online. The only ones im sure that works is attack speed. I do know that stamina doesnt work.
    As long as you are the host everything should work but some hacks will be applied to your party members also. Some HFS still work without being the host even some stamina requirements. It's a bit weird because if you aren't the host sprinting starts decreasing your stamina but using Evie's Blink skill doesn't even though both have been changed in the same HFS file (Not in the same script file that is located in that HFS file though).

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    oh...... so if my bro was the host then would a crit hit mod work? cuz i was only on my brothers boat for about 3 seconds then left for solo.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    It shouldn't if your bro doesn't have HFS hacks himself. Everything should be working perfectly though if everyone in your boat has the same hacks.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    I tried attacking and the attack speed worked. I guess i'll experiment with my bro.

I wanna beat my brother xD. Does the console work then?
    Last edited by shm0ke; 05-09-2011 at 09:19 AM.

Thanks
    crit hit command works and it applys for ur teammates too so i dont see why u would want to mod that. and mods for hfs like infinite trans applies to ur team members too.
    [IMG]https://lh4.googleuserconten*****m/-2mhYwvrrFYs/TYWT-Bg-6PI/AAAAAAAAARM/khuTJxUqQu0/s320/tumblr_ku2f2t1Y9p1qaqo0wo1_400.jpg[/IMG]