the hack is not detected his 3rd party program is

Thanks

@NOOB is gonna beat yo ass.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Misleading title is misleading.

Thanks
    mpress is not executed while Combat Arms is running although next release I will do away with using mpress. mpress IS however causing the 'unhanded exception error' error. If you use a different injector like Portal, D-Jector, or maybe PerX, then it will work. The problem with the hack is the injection module N-Jector. The recent version of N-Jector has been using CreateRemoteThread which causes crashing for many users, even to go far to say that it simply doesn't work well. The future N-Jector will use APC Injection instead.
    All these releases of Black Cipher have been only tests. The 'real' Black Cipher will come out quickly after the next Combat Arms patch in May (between 5/20-5-31?). From now and to until the patch, I'll be releasing Beta versions and some private releases to testers. It's hard to test on my own two computers when the hack works 100% on both (one is 64bit, other is 32bit).

5. The Following User Says Thank You to NOOB For This Useful Post:

[MPGH]AVGN (05-09-2011)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by NOOB View Post

mpress is not executed while Combat Arms is running although next release I will do away with using mpress. mpress IS however causing the 'unhanded exception error' error. If you use a different injector like Portal, D-Jector, or maybe PerX, then it will work. The problem with the hack is the injection module N-Jector. The recent version of N-Jector has been using CreateRemoteThread which causes crashing for many users, even to go far to say that it simply doesn't work well. The future N-Jector will use APC Injection instead.
    All these releases of Black Cipher have been only tests. The 'real' Black Cipher will come out quickly after the next Combat Arms patch in May (between 5/20-5-31?). From now and to until the patch, I'll be releasing Beta versions and some private releases to testers. It's hard to test on my own two computers when the hack works 100% on both (one is 64bit, other is 32bit).

i'll test mang i'm on vista 64

cant test right now but maybe wednesday evening i'll be available

also I <3 n-jector i was a die hard valkerie user forever but now that drag and drop feature is the shit.. no more browsing for dll's i love it!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by NOOB View Post
    I could test on win7 32x.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Hot
    Thats why I dont use public hacks