Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by VirtualDUDE View Post
    Wow...Are you serious? You fucking just wrote the same two times...Um I guess my point is proven now
    Did it ever occur to you that this forum may have an auto merge plugin for double posts. You shouldn't be on the internet.
    THE ABSOLUTE GREATEST

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Doc For This Useful Post:

Nitehawk772 (05-15-2011)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post

Did it ever occur to you that this forum may have an auto merge plugin for double posts. You shouldn't be on the internet.
    Nope it never accoured to me. Likely cause i never got into web coding.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Nope it never accoured to me. Likely cause i never got into web coding.
    Nor did I. I guess your powers of deduction aren't very strong.
    THE ABSOLUTE GREATEST

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    First of, I'm Danish and the drawer was Danish..Most Danish people are racists, and so was he. He drew the drawing because he thinks/thought the prophet Mohammad was just a excuse for people to act out terrorism.
    He was attacked by a Somalian guy, which was proven that he suffer from a mental condition (The Somalian guy).. He was also attempted bombed..And other weird things. But really, as much as i respect him, i think it's hes own fault for making the picture.
    One lie after another.. first you're from the UK, now you're from Denmark..you're a great Qur'ran scholar, pro boxer, you make accounts left and right , every time you come back you just present more stupidity.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Ethereal For This Useful Post:

Nitehawk772 (05-15-2011)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post

Nor did I. I guess your powers of deduction aren't very strong.
    Lol... He's trying to act like he knows stuff...

@VirtualDUDE
    You know nothing about the internet! Go back to the Muslim church you came from! That's where you belong...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post

One lie after another.. first you're from the UK, now you're from Denmark..you're a great Qur'ran scholar, pro boxer, you make accounts left and right , every time you come back you just present more stupidity.
    You fool. I'm Danish. Don't believe me, well ask a moderator to trace my IP. I never claimed i was from the UK. lol. And I'm not Muslim, god dammit. I've stated before that I'm catholic. I'm half polish (Hence I'm catholic) and I live in Denmark...What more do i need to say? IS it so surprisingly that there actually are westerns who don't have their head up thier ass, but instead looks at the situation from a different perspective?

@NiTehawk Oh you
    Last edited by VirtualDUDE; 05-16-2011 at 01:22 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    You fool. I'm Danish. Don't believe me, well ask a moderator to trace my IP. I never claimed i was from the UK. lol. And I'm not Muslim, god dammit. I've stated before that I'm catholic. I'm half polish (Hence I'm catholic) and I live in Denmark...What more do i need to say? IS it so surprisingly that there actually are westerns who don't have their head up thier ass, but instead looks at the situation from a different perspective?

@NiTehawk Oh you
    You've stated multiple times that you were muslim.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused

@NiTehawk Oh you
    Right..so lemme get this straight..you're not Muslim
    Yet you act remarkably similar to VisibleGaming.

For instance:
    You claim the Bible was edited/changed over the years and Qur'an remained unchanged. (So does Visible)
    You hate homosexuals and think they should burn in hell.(So does Visible)
    You sympathize with extreme acts of "moral" judgement Islam passes on people.(So does Visible)
    You think the media exagerates claims, and also made a thread about Osama sympathy. (Visible)

So we have a few scenarios to mull over.

A. You're Visible the brainless ****** and have a severe case of MPD
    B. You're a fail troll
    C. You're a troll pretending to be Visible (doubt it)

Also, your case about the IP thing is retarded..I can change my IP to one from Africa if I wanted.

I would also like to say that you're a complete shitwit..Just because you're a certain race doesn't mean you can't be a certain religion. I'm not Indian but if I choose to be Hindu I can be..when will you learn that religion has no boundries of race?
    Last edited by Ethereal; 05-16-2011 at 07:56 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Right..so lemme get this straight..you're not Muslim
    Yet you act remarkably similar to VisibleGaming.
    Honestly, i have no idea who he is, yet he sounds like he has a wider idea of how the world works, than you.

For instance:
    You claim the Bible was edited/changed over the years and Qur'an remained unchanged. (So does Visible)
    You hate homosexuals and think they should burn in hell.(So does Visible)
    You sympathize with extreme acts of "moral" judgement Islam passes on people.(So does Visible)
    You think the media exagerates claims, and also made a thread about Osama sympathy. (Visible)
    The bible WAS changed, multiple times. It just so happens, that much within the bible is a remain from older religions.
    Homosexuals are a disgrace to society, and mankind. May every beastly shitface burn in hell.
    These so called "Extreme acts", as I've said before, is only extreme to your in-human view on the world. I'd bet you would begin to wipe tears if you saw a lion kill its victim. It just so, also happens that You live in the most brainwashing and controlling country in the world, probably responsible for the most destruction of todays society. Even Russia, and Germany's past can't measure up with the shit hole of a place you live in.
    The Media DOES change stories, the media DOES make things seem worse than they are. I never ever sympathized for Osama bin laden, all he was, was an example for me to show how the media has corrupted peoples views. The intend of the thread was to bring sight on Americas cheering after the death of Osama.

So we have a few scenarios to mull over.

A. You're Visible the brainless ****** and have a severe case of MPD
    B. You're a fail troll
    C. You're a troll pretending to be Visible (doubt it)

Also, your case about the IP thing is retarded..I can change my IP to one from Africa if I wanted.

I would also like to say that you're a complete shitwit..Just because you're a certain race doesn't mean you can't be a certain religion. I'm not Indian but if I choose to be Hindu I can be..when will you learn that religion has no boundries of race?
    Again, Visible sounds like a real smart guy, the way you speak of him.
    It's funny, i spoke to a guy who had the "exact" same username as yours here on this site, YET he wouldn't beclaim something so ignorant and noobish. You simply CAN'T change your IP, ONLY in a curtain range of your current IP. Even if you did a router reset, it would bring the exact same result of the location. And no software can hide your ass. All these supposedly "Anon tools" are doing, is to fucking make your connection run trough a proxy which just means you are connected to something else, but it doesn't mean you can't be traced.
    Funny, Poland has the highest number of Catholics together with, Italy, and a few other countries. IF you're Hindu, it either means you're a fuckhead of a westerner who can't find hes or her personality and therefor chooses to believe in something she or he shouldn't. Hinduism is not wrong, in my perspective, but the majority are Indians, and thank god for that. I hope it'll be like that forever.
    Last edited by VirtualDUDE; 05-16-2011 at 09:14 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Honestly, i have no idea who he is, yet he sounds like he has a wider idea of how the world works, than you.

The bible WAS changed, multiple times. It just so happens, that much within the bible is a remain from older religions.
    Homosexuals are a disgrace to society, and mankind. May every beastly shitface burn in hell.
    These so called "Extreme acts", as I've said before, is only extreme to your in-human view on the world. I'd bet you would begin to wipe tears if you saw a lion kill its victim. It just so, also happens that You live in the most brainwashing and controlling country in the world, probably responsible for the most destruction of todays society. Even Russia, and Germany's past can't measure up with the shit hole of a place you live in.
    The Media DOES change stories, the media DOES make things seem worse than they are. I never ever sympathized for Osama bin laden, all he was, was an example for me to show how the media has corrupted peoples views. The intend of the thread was to bring sight on Americas cheering after the death of Osama.

Again, Visible sounds like a real smart guy, the way you speak of him.
    It's funny, i spoke to a guy who had the "exact" same username as yours here on this site, YET he wouldn't beclaim something so ignorant and noobish. You simply CAN'T change your IP, ONLY in a curtain range of your current IP. Even if you did a router reset, it would bring the exact same result of the location. And no software can hide your ass. All these supposedly "Anon tools" are doing, is to fucking make your connection run trough a proxy which just means you are connected to something else, but it doesn't mean you can't be traced.
    Funny, Poland has the highest number of Catholics together with, Italy, and a few other countries. IF you're Hindu, it either means you're a fuckhead of a westerner who can't find hes or her personality and therefor chooses to believe in something she or he shouldn't. Hinduism is not wrong, in my perspective, but the majority are Indians, and thank god for that. I hope it'll be like that forever.
    Stop denying it, you're the super Muslim boxing champion Visible.
    Look how many times you defended him lol.
    Also, your last post was just wow...obviously you're an intolerant piece of trash.
    Funny how much you bash me, and you're pretty much the only one in this section bashing me,
    yet everyone active here is all over your posts letting you know just how stupid you are.
    Sorry bud, the majority rules here and you certainly aren't gaining an ounce of respect.
    Not much changed with you. Come back with a new account in a few months, and smarten up.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed

Also, your last post was just wow...obviously you're an intolerant piece of trash.
    Funny how much you bash me, and you're pretty much the only one in this section bashing me,
    yet everyone active here is all over your posts letting you know just how stupid you are.
    Sorry bud, the majority rules here and you certainly aren't gaining an ounce of respect.
    Not much changed with you. Come back with a new account in a few months, and smarten up.
    Wow, what a fucking comeback. Surely you can do better.
    I'm not this visible you speak of. And no one is bashing you?, that is a total lie. No one wants to argue with you, because we all know you're a loser, and you can't accept it, therefor every post you make has to involve raging.

I'm stupid because you're smart. You're smart because everyone is wrong. Everyone is wrong, because everything you say is true. Just listen to yourself, asshole.

I'll surely remember to not write long essays, cause it's clear that you haven't gotten the guts to reply back...HERP DERP!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Wow, what a fucking comeback. Surely you can do better.
    I'm not this visible you speak of. And no one is bashing you?, that is a total lie. No one wants to argue with you, because we all know you're a loser, and you can't accept it, therefor every post you make has to involve raging.

I'm stupid because you're smart. You're smart because everyone is wrong. Everyone is wrong, because everything you say is true. Just listen to yourself, asshole.

I'll surely remember to not write long essays, cause it's clear that you haven't gotten the guts to reply back...HERP DERP!
    Not everyone is wrong, you are though.
    Yeeeah I'm such a loser that's why I only post here with one account and don't hide behind 10 of them like you do.
    You are Visible, you have every one of his trademarks.

By the way, if you're right in this situation then why is everyone replying to your posts pretty much letting you know you're a dumb ass? So everybody here is wrong?
    I guess we have nothing better to do than pick on slow kids..
    Last edited by Ethereal; 05-16-2011 at 02:35 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    If everyone is wrong, Then everyone is right...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    :/

Isn't that exactly what you are doing? Claiming to speak truth(while at the same time having such hate that only a racist fuck could have), and then saying everyone else is wrong when they prove you wrong?

I mean you really hit the nail on the head there, glad i didn't have to expend the effort to tell you that visible.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted

I think he's just trying to cover up the fact that he's been converted and feels ashamed about it, considering he's been such a graceful advocate of Islam.

You simply CAN'T change your IP, ONLY in a curtain range of your current IP. Even if you did a router reset, it would bring the exact same result of the location. And no software can hide your ass. All these supposedly "Anon tools" are doing, is to fucking make your connection run trough a proxy which just means you are connected to something else, but it doesn't mean you can't be traced.
    Funny how routers have nothing to do with changing a WAN IP Address. And online Anonymisers simply adds in another public WAN address before yours so that websites get spoofed at the first address.
    Last edited by Doc; 05-16-2011 at 05:41 PM.
    THE ABSOLUTE GREATEST

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast