Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Goofy

Weeping Queen 4 Different Resolutions (Macros/Bot)

Well, another release, though it is based off someone else's yet again. I guess working and tweaking others work is good practice and you learn to do more stuff. (Which I'm trying to do to make my own original releases.)

First, I want to give credit to Hell_Demon for all his work on the consoles and commands that he has publicly released which 3 commands I used in making this. Hosttimescale, fine spears, and freeze ai.

Second, I want to thank Doeetright for his great tutorial on how to create permanent key bindings.

Third, UlRRvtk7 for Refined Paper Mods.

And finally, HIKAKIN for the original script which I tweaked and changed some to work on other resolutions and added a command to freeze AI, as well as played with some of the timings.

Okay, now that the thanks are out of the way I guess I should explain a little more about this release. There are two separate folders to download, Full Package.rar and Scripts Only.rar. Scripts Only.rar contains only the four scripts for the four different fullscreen resolutions that are included in both downloads. It is mainly used for those people who already have cheats and AutoIT installed.

Full Package.rar contains the files listed below which is everything needed to get you started on botting the Weeping Queen. It is recommended that you copy your Vindictus Folder to another location such as your desktop so any changes you make won't affect your regular setup.

Full Package.rar
    autoit-v3-setup.exe (Installer for AutoIt which you need to run these scripts.)
    SciTE4AutoIt3.exe (Installer for the script editor if you want to tweak or create your own scripts.)
    AutoIt Scripts (The scripts that you need to run, after installing AutoIT, you just need to double click one.)
    Breakoff_Unfriendly_1HKO (The folder containing Paper Mobs .hfs file.)
    Perm Bindings (Folder containing the permanent bindings that are needed for these scripts.)
    Resolution sizes included are (Fullscreen only):
    1280 x 768
    1280 x 800
    1440 x 900
    1600 x 900

Instructions:
    1) Unzip contents of the .rar file into a temporary folder.
    2) Run and install both autoit-v3-setup.exe and SciTE4AutoIt3.exe.
    3) Put the .hsf files from Breakoff_Unfriendly_1HKO and Perm Bindings into the HSF folder n the Vindictus directory that you plan to use for botting. (If HDD space allows, it may be a good idea to copy your original Vindictus folder to make a farming folder so any changes made won't affect your regular setup.)
    4) Start up Vindictus and enter the Options menu to initialize the key bindings as well check what resolution you are using. Log into game and start a boat for Weeping Queen, but don't launch it yet. (MAKE SURE TO SET IT TO PRIVATE!!!)
    5) Alt Tab out of Vindictus and run the script matching your resolution and renter Vindictus. Make sure ESP is pressed so you see your mouse cursor moving on screen and not controlling the camera. Press X to start the script and if needed press Z to pause and unpause.
    6) Go enjoy some time away from the game.

Well, that's it for now, I hope this helps some people.

Full Package.rar
    VirusTotal
    VirusScan

Scripts Only.rar
    VirusTotal
    VirusScan

Full Package Lite.rar
    VirusTotal
    VirusScan

PS: There is a couple flags for AutoIt in Full Package.rar, but that is supposedly because of the type of program AutoIt is as it uses a script that hooks whatever key the script calls for. There isn't anything wrong with the program though as far as I can tell, they are false positives. If you are worried about them though, I added a Full Package Lite.rar without the two executable files for AutoIt and the Script Editor.
    Last edited by thedoctor2010; 05-10-2011 at 05:07 PM.

2. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to thedoctor2010 For This Useful Post:

alchemist9 (05-10-2011),BubbaRubba (05-19-2011),cadbury2010 (05-11-2011),chickenbutt (05-15-2011),DXLelouch (05-10-2011),edavid95hun (05-13-2012),Iamthebacon (05-13-2011),kiwasaki (05-11-2011),lolidk (05-12-2011),Magicfingers (05-16-2011),munchyyumyum (05-23-2011),Repairman (05-11-2011),Saeya (05-21-2011),samsamson (05-11-2011),Vietxnammer (05-16-2011),zkxmqkr3 (05-17-2011)

Thanks
    All these macros....

Good release,but if your going to add more try to add it to your post. Theres so many macros of the same bosses right now.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Yeah, Karleo is definitely right. It's getting crazy!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Hell_Demon View Post
    I'm on a mission to destroy all hacks <:

Thanks
    Going to dl and scan my self
    Will be approved in a bit

/Approved ,
    Last edited by Sid; 05-10-2011 at 05:37 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    =/ no 1920 x 1200. But thanks! I'll try on my laptop.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Flirty
    loook good .

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    Nice lower the amount of same binds D:
    Now if someone releases another one of these I can flame

Thanks
    uhm I ran the script for 1280x800 and after it clicks replay and on the boat for the 2nd run, it doesnt click start, instead it skips that part and go used the spear command and it launches a spear to nowhere LOL. any fix for this? i have no idea how to do this script thingy.

Edit:

Nvm, I figured it out. My loading time between runs is longer, so I just looked at the script and I saw the obvious thing there, the "sleep" time. I made it a bit longer and now it works perfet. thanks dude.
    Last edited by samsamson; 05-11-2011 at 04:51 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Goofy
    Quote Originally Posted by LuminousArk View Post
    =/ no 1920 x 1200. But thanks! I'll try on my laptop.
    Sorry, that's a resolution my computer can't do or I would have had that one done that one to.

Sorry about that Sam, but that was the answer that you already figured it out. Hope it helps both of you some.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by thedoctor2010 View Post
    Sorry, that's a resolution my computer can't do or I would have had that one done that one to.

Sorry about that Sam, but that was the answer that you already figured it out. Hope it helps both of you some.
    I got one question tho,

whats the script to make ur char walk?
    coz I want to go farm trampled plains instead of queen, I already figured out how to skip level upto the last boss room, but on last boss in order to make black breeze spawn u need to walk up until ur right in front of him to be sure of a hit when spearing w/ auto script. I cant make my char walk.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Goofy
    Once again, thanks to HIKAKIN's scripts, I belive using this will make your character move for 2 seconds.

Send("{w down}")
    Sleep(2000)
    Send("{w up}")

You just have to play with the timing I believe. I haven't tried it yet as I'm still reading through the documentation and everything for AutoIT to see what other commands I need and see which bindings the script needs as they seem somewhat different than the ones needed for key bindings. For instance, for key bindings you need KP_HOME for 7 on the numberpad, but on AutoIT I believe it was NUMPAD7. I'm still newish to a lot of this, my level right now is very simple scripting and tweaking/editing existing script. I can make perm key bindings though, which wasn't too hard to figure out thanks to Doeeitrights tutorial in the tutuorial section. I'm trying to learn more and more so I can contribute to the community and help some people, though I won't do anything too damaging the market. I hope people use this responsibly for maybe leveling up or making money to buy equipment, not to flood the market with way underpriced stacks of items. I have not put anything up I get from these runs on the market, I'm saving for my GF to use in crafting and what we don't use NPC sell it while I'm away or asleep.
    Last edited by thedoctor2010; 05-11-2011 at 07:19 AM.

Thanks
    I wanna say thanks for making this because thanks to this i was finally able to craft the rest of my dc armor from the gold i made

Thanks
    thanks again dude I finally got to make a script that works for Trampled plains perfectly.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by thedoctor2010 View Post

can u make one for 1366x768?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    ill upload mine

By the time you realize where I am you will already be trapped in my inferno

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast