Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed

Thumbs up WAR INC. BATTLE ZONE Beta

[IMG]https://www.mmofron*****m/photos/warinc2.jpg[/IMG]

Info: War Inc. Battle Zone is a free-to-play, online multiplayer, session-based combat action game, where players compete with each other as individuals or in teams in ground combat action within large realistic environments. The game allows players to build MMO like persistent characters that can be *********, customized, and upgraded. As players climb in rank, unlocking achievements, awards, and new features, they will also be able to join PMC/Clans, compete in tournaments and climb the leaderboards.

Game Modes:
    • Conquest mode puts the player into a team vs. team combat for control of all Strategic points on the level. When a player is killed they re-spawn at their original spawn point and must move to rejoin their team in the combat zone. Multiple areas on the map need to be conquered and held for a period of time by each team. Once a team has held all areas at least once and have a majority of areas under their control they win the game. This game has no set time limit.

• Siege mode has one team of players defending a specific number of objectives while the other team of players attempts to capture the objectives. The game is played on a set time scale. If the defender team can maintain control of the majority of objectives at the end of the game play time then their team wins. If the attacker team can gain control of all objectives at one time then they win. Re-spawns will place the players at the main control points at the games beginning.

[YOUTUBE]ir2P8SDqrdY[/YOUTUBE]
    • Team Deathmatch mode pits players against each other in 2 Teams as they attempt to be the top killers on the field in a set period of time. Each time a player is killed they re-spawn at random locations near their team mates and set out to hunt the other team’s players. The players fight to gain the highest amount of kills in a given time frame.

Model: F2P
    Subgenre: Third-Person Shooter
    Estimated Download: n/a
    Official Website: War Inc - Free to Play Online Shooter

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to p0lak83 For This Useful Post:

djdirk1975 (07-20-2011),seb11om (10-08-2011)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed

War Inc Battle Zone Closed Beta Key Giveaway!

War Inc Battle Zone Closed Beta Key Giveaway!

KEY HERE
    War Inc. Closed Beta

How to Register:
    First of all, by entering this closed beta you agree on the terms and conditions of our NDA (please read before applying).

As a participant in our beta test, you’ll have the chance to experience our new Free to Play FPS before it is released to the public. We’re looking for your feedback as well as your game play experiences, including team vs. team multi-player maps, purchasable items and more. As well as playing the game, we would also appreciate it if you reported any bugs you may find during the closed beta. Bugs can be reported to us via the Closed-Beta Community Forums.

Getting started:

1. Create an account : Go to https://account.thewarinc.com

-Fill in your desired username, password and email address and your Invite Code.

2. Download the Installer : Once logged in to your account on the “War Inc. Battlezone” website, you can download the game directly from the “Download” tab in the account page.
    Alternatively, you can download the updater directly from https://cdn.thewarinc.com/wo/updater/RSUpdate.exe

Save and run this installer/updater to a folder of your choice, such as “C:\War Inc Battlezone” or anything else you wish to download it to.

3. Install the game : Double click on the updater and it will download and install the game for you.

4. Run the game and log in to your account : Run the RSUpdate.exe file, accept the EULA, then on the login screen by using your Username and Password that you created in step 3.

Sending us feedback:

Should you have any issues while playing the game, we have put up a Closed Beta Forums for discussing the game at https://www.thewarinc.com/community.

This beta forum is for you and other beta testers. This forum is not open to the public. Posting in this forum will help us to get bug fixes out as well as your oppinions and ideas so please don’t be afraid to post anything that you should think, positive or negative about the game.

There is information on creating an account for the forums and getting it upgraded to the closed beta in the attached

Make sure to post about this Closed Beta, only under the Closed Beta forums.

Troubleshooting:
    If you experience any issues installing the beta client, or if you have problems connecting to our servers, please contact our technical support either by posting on the appropriate forum at https://www.thewarinc.com/community or by email at support@thewarinc.com. Again, we ask you to please remember that this is a beta and not everything will be running perfectly. Should you have any in-game bugs, issues or comments please post them on our forums to help us better your, and others, gameplay experience.

How to get access to the CBT forums?

- First you have to register on the normal forums:

1.) Go to the official forum page – War Inc Battlezone
    2.) Click on the “register” button in the top right corner of the screen
    3.) Fill out the registration form (Your desired username and password), and click on the “Complete
    Registration” button.

4.) You are ready to roll!

- With your account registered, log in, and send a PM to Sousuke, our Community Manager, so that you are granted permission to see the closed beta test forums.

How to send a PM (Private Message?)
    1.) Go to his profile (War Inc Battlezone)
    2.) Click on the “Send private message” tab under his username on the left side of the screen
    3.) Simply state that you got the beta invite mail – and you will be added

- OR -

1.) Click on the Private Messages tab, under the Forum tab (right top side) on the main forum screen.
    This will take you to your inbox.
    2.) Click “Send new Message” under the Inbox and Sent Items tabs on the top left side of the screen,
    this will take you to the “New message” screen
    3.) Under “Recipient Users” Simply type “Sousuke” and fill in the rest as you would do with a standard
    email (Simply state that you got the beta invite mail – and you will be added)

4. The Following User Says Thank You to p0lak83 For This Useful Post:

slayerboyxx (05-13-2011)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sneaky
    BRRR-S24M-7EZD-86QB free code

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Graphic card not good enough

DON'T FORGET TO PRESS THANKS!!!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Was this game made from the creators of Alliance of Valiant Arms?
    Me: Cool story bro.

Bro: Are you trolling me?

Me:

Bro:

Damn! I never realize how fast my interbuttz was.

Thanks
    i still dont see why you are not in trouble with all this triple posting...
    nonetheless, good job

thanks James

thanks Zorph2

thanks again Zorph2

R.I.P. Hippyfreak

made by Zorph2

[IMG]https://i148.photobucke*****m/albums/s26/xmadaznx/reapersig-1.png[/IMG]
    thanks to my friend madazn down at LNG