Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy

This section is dead like hell!

Lawl, this section is so dead that it almost sounds like mastrubating with nerdgasm...

Does anyone plays this game or releasing a hack?
    Do something make this section alive i hope it start 18 may when the open beta is open...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    game is in closed beta!!!
    wait 4 open beta next week!

Thanks
    I've been playing the closed beta. Basically, the game should not even go into open beta yet. It's laggy as hell, the forums are littered with people having problems, and the games unstable. I enjoy the gameplay, but the lag kills it for me, and so do the kids who pay 20 bucks for aimbots.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    well there are only so many people in the CB. it will probably grow once it goes public

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    Just wait for it to go into OB. This section will grow when it does.

I enjoy the sight of humans on their knees
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    I'm fucking excited for tomorrow!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by Thane. View Post
    I'm fucking excited for tomorrow!
    well its not a guaranteed thing its gona go open tommorow, it might on thursday possibly. they are having a patch tonight which might be the open beta patch. its mainly to fix this new bug where you get kicked from the server all the time.

Thanks
    this game is too good to kill (again) with hacks

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Why no high heels in apb??
    https://facebook.com/******
    https://niteg*****m/

[img]https://niteg*****m/rafw1.jpg[/img]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    there are tons of hack for this game already out. wall hacks, teleportation, god mode, aimbot, ect but ... and i dont really like saying this because this site is good for somethings its full of noobs/leechers and there are hardly any developments going on and the so called mod posters are just ppl on google 24/7 posting 2-3 week old mods that one of us got tired of and decided to release the compiled dll..... i would point everyone in the direction to get these mods but #1 this site forbids #2 you prob wont make it seeing as it involves you actually learning what a AA3 base hook means im not trying to be an arse .. just stating a fact and this forum is an example i show all my friends nothing more nothing less

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    I dont get this game at all. It's like GTA but a shitty MMO.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by modtv1337 View Post
    there are tons of hack for this game already out. wall hacks, teleportation, god mode, aimbot, ect but ... and i dont really like saying this because this site is good for somethings its full of noobs/leechers and there are hardly any developments going on and the so called mod posters are just ppl on google 24/7 posting 2-3 week old mods that one of us got tired of and decided to release the compiled dll..... i would point everyone in the direction to get these mods but #1 this site forbids #2 you prob wont make it seeing as it involves you actually learning what a AA3 base hook means im not trying to be an arse .. just stating a fact and this forum is an example i show all my friends nothing more nothing less
    if you are saying that MPGH is a site full of leachers, go to the CA part or something. all MPGH coders doing the work. the only reason there is not anything in this section is because barely anyone actually knows about APB

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by modtv1337 View Post
    The game updates it self ~in 4days so the offsets doesn't changes?
    https://facebook.com/******
    https://niteg*****m/

[img]https://niteg*****m/rafw1.jpg[/img]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by derkman View Post

if you are saying that MPGH is a site full of leachers, go to the CA part or something. all MPGH coders doing the work. the only reason there is not anything in this section is because barely anyone actually knows about APB

False. im sure the same is said for mabinogi but it's only because no one can Find the mods for the game .. then they chalk it up to * not funding the hack* or not interested... the only hacks ive seen on this site that were original where combat arms.... everything else was pulled from some other site or location and passed off as there own. im not limiting that statement to just this form.. which btw has tons of support because tons of ppl are playing it. its a statement that is meant for the forum as a whole.

now this is not a bad thing. and i could care less if people pull from other sites but it hurts the community non of you know how to mess with base hooks non of you know basic c++ non of you know alot of what it takes to make new undetected versions of the same hack. what that does is creates leechers ... because there's no teaching involved. so everyone just waits around for someone to find the next new mod that is 3 weeks old and you get to play with said mod for about a day or two untill its detected kinda suckz but eh you obviously defend this type of thing so have fun im just saying

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    id liek to see some sort of free version hack for APB even if its something simple like a minimap hack.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast