Thanks

Exclamation Is Windows XP Pro Home Edition able to Inject new hacks?

I recently downgraded from windows xp pro, to windows xp home edition. Every hack only works until the second game is begun to start from lobby, And crashes. ) =

I have .net framework 4.0 , direct x9, windows sp3, visual studio 2010 ultimate, and i dont know what else to do.

I 've tested every hack at least a dozen different ones for the last 1 week and more, and tried everything i can, to - turn them off before second game start, and injecting after hackshield , and all different injectors test.

Nothing seems to help. so its xp home edition that isn't compatible with the undetection of hacks for more than 1 game.... i'm starting to believe. ) =

Thanks
    My Mood
    In Love
    You can try
    Windows XP isn't compatible with my hacks atm, and it has pretty bad security.q
    No I do not make game hacks anymore, please stop asking.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Drunk
    i Can send you a link were the download come with
    Window 7 ultimate,home premium ,enterprise and some other one i forgot 32/64 bit but its in spanish..... i can change it to english for u threw teamviwer tho

Thanks
    send me the link if you can to bdzad3z@hotmail.com pls. how sure are you ultimate will work properly? and i found this link on youtube... i'm sure changing the language is something like this, pls don't ban me for the link... i know its against terms, https://www.y outube .com/ watch?v=Hf79NjM2QK0
    or ill reply in email with my cell phone number and text you my teamviewer stuff if you want to help me on TV if i dont figure it out.

The operating system seem to be the problem you hit that on the money. its bdzad3z @hotmail thanks very much !! ^^___^^

also do i have to find a blank dvd... i currently dont have one but maybe i can find. i know i do have blank cdrs... ^_^
    Last edited by bdzad3zzz; 05-14-2011 at 12:17 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    In Love
    Outside links to YouTube, image hosting sites and game sites are allowed.

No hacking, reversing or those kinds of similar sites/forums are allowed to be posted.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Hot
    I dont want to be mean but if your computer is not good enough to run Windows Vista or 7 then you will lag on the game

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ares13 View Post
    i Can send you a link were the download come with
    Window 7 ultimate,home premium ,enterprise and some other one i forgot 32/64 bit but its in spanish..... i can change it to english for u threw teamviwer tho
    Can you send that link ??

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by flameswor10 View Post
    You can try
    Windows XP isn't compatible with my hacks atm, and it has pretty bad security.q
    Yea guess its not like vb.net where u can work with frameworks right?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Drunk
    im 10000000% percent it wil work ive tried all ofthen on my computer ultimate home premium and enterprise on my pc i jus changed my language to french >.< ill send u it
    I Would be more than happy to help you out in Combat arms Na ive played that game for 3 years/
    https://www.M e d i a f i r e.com/?3jnstggl2bhcbne Download Valkyrie Injector<<<