1 25.00%
  • Meh

2 50.00%
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed

New UI & Other news

Do you like the new UI that S2 implemented? vote above

I personally don't like it, but I think the tips in the shop are cool.

Also; HoN is now F2P for 11 days, so maybe some LoL buddies will play HoN now.

More info here:
    https://www.heroesofnewerth.com/newsl...vol9/news.html
    ↓ click me for fortnite challenges↓
    Quote Originally Posted by DnsLeak View Post
    Yes I agree with this guy. Boombox is a most retard shit mpgh staff I ever know. Previously a user open scam report open on me saying that I bitcoin double spent him and this shit Boombox shit talk and agree on it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
    hahahah boombox is a piece of shit who deserves CS

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Hmm, I only like the auto-level up-skills thing. It's really useful for you can implement your own skill set and set it up (for default skill set heroes only, like Witch Slayer or Devourer). I do think, however, that they complicate things way too much. Right click buy? Why? Confirmation before 'Buy Remaining'? Such bullshit. There's a way to bring back the old shop, though. My clanmates were talking about it yesterday. In a game, 2 out of 5 of us did, and it worked for them. I didn't try it for I am to lazy. You have to go to CTRL+F8 (console) and put something like 'setup_config_'newshop=false' or something like that. Can't remember right now.

I don't mind the F2P thingy, for I don't think they'll be able to play Matchmaking, and I only play Matchmaking. For you pubstombers (yeah talking to you Arun, if you read) it will be hard to not to run into newbs from LoL.
    God is great, beer is good, and people are crazy.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by natiko View Post
    Hmm, I only like the auto-level up-skills thing. It's really useful for you can implement your own skill set and set it up (for default skill set heroes only, like Witch Slayer or Devourer). I do think, however, that they complicate things way too much. Right click buy? Why? Confirmation before 'Buy Remaining'? Such bullshit. There's a way to bring back the old shop, though. My clanmates were talking about it yesterday. In a game, 2 out of 5 of us did, and it worked for them. I didn't try it for I am to lazy. You have to go to CTRL+F8 (console) and put something like 'setup_config_'newshop=false' or something like that. Can't remember right now.

I don't mind the F2P thingy, for I don't think they'll be able to play Matchmaking, and I only play Matchmaking. For you pubstombers (yeah talking to you Arun, if you read) it will be hard to not to run into newbs from LoL.
    You can play MM with it, I played a CM MM to get my coins and like 3 on my team made new accounts and like 4 on theirs were new accounts, I went 8-0 cause they were probably new.
    Yes I agree with this guy. Boombox is a most retard shit mpgh staff I ever know. Previously a user open scam report open on me saying that I bitcoin double spent him and this shit Boombox shit talk and agree on it.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Boombox View Post
    You can play MM with it, I played a CM MM to get my coins and like 3 on my team made new accounts and like 4 on theirs were new accounts, I went 8-0 cause they were probably new.
    Wow. Are you fucking serious? What a fail job by S2Games. Shit, I'ma go grab 4 clanmates and play only Team Matchmaking this week.
    God is great, beer is good, and people are crazy.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by natiko View Post
    Wow. Are you fucking serious? What a fail job by S2Games. Shit, I'ma go grab 4 clanmates and play only Team Matchmaking this week.
    I know right that's what I'm doing now.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    I don't even pubstomp, gtfo. I only play MM (95% solo).

Take your accusations elsewhere. Booms the pubstomper.

BRING BACK BT, BRING BACK SAGA, BRING BACK VF, BRING BACK MPGHCRAFT, BRING BACK HABAMON

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    It appears more noob-friendly than the older UI but that's just me. I haven't played in months anyways. Can't wait until I finally move ._.

Quote Originally Posted by TOXIN
    Shit, now I have to enter this chapacha shit.
    my tumblr
    How To: Not Get Banned Botting

"Had a dream I was king. I woke up, still king."
    .................................................-Eminem