View Poll Results: Which one you preffer?

Voters
647. This poll is closed
  • MW3

349 53.94%
  • BF3 FTW!!!

266 41.11%
  • None.. both suck..

19 2.94%
  • Other game (post it)

13 2.01%

Thread: BF3 or MW3?

Page 8 of 23 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Altough I am a CoDfanboy I might like BF series more.. don't why... I wait for games to be released..
    [center]

Back in '10

Got a question?PM/VM me!
    I read them all.
    Also contact me via MSN.
    vlad@mpgh.net

Minion since:07-04-2010
    Mod since:08-31-2010
    Till : 05.07.2011

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by B4M View Post
    Altough I am a CoDfanboy I might like BF series more.. don't why... I wait for games to be released..
    ive always been a BF guy, but you couldnt mod it as much as COD. i still play bad company 2, im level 50 rank platnium medals and all

I dont noooooooooooooooooooooooooo Posts:1,000,000,000
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Sick of this no sense "war",both games are awesome like IW said buy the 2 game!
    Both games will be cool as is side...
    BF3 is more a real war game(BF3 videos shown a little diference in graphism) mw3 is more like a "simulated" war(perhaps the gameplay at least SP reveal that game is more concentrated in bringing a real war)....
    Make your choice!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by B4M View Post
    Same here. Maybe it's because of that new extreme technology they're supposed to use.. Frostbite something

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr T View Post
    Same here. Maybe it's because of that new extreme technology they're supposed to use.. Frostbite something
    The new games can have awesome graphics...and engine... but they suppose to be fun.. I hope BF3 is.. not sure about MW3.. Mw2 was hella fun.. same goes to BFBC2

= YES = NO
    300 Posts
    500 Posts
    800 Posts

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by ttdpmg View Post
    The new games can have awesome graphics...and engine... but they suppose to be fun.. I hope BF3 is.. not sure about MW3.. Mw2 was hella fun.. same goes to BFBC2
    I'm not saying I'm choosing graphics over fun (cause I definitely don't. My pc is too crappy to exploit it anyway), but this new technology is kinda exiting.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Every developer knows that battlefield is wining the battle!

All you call of duty fan boys should be disappointing when the game will be released, cause the company is not doing well and they milk games out and they don't respect there costumers/developers.

All the hope is lost when the half off infinity ward left!
    And battlefield is taking a big step they make games with their heart not just only for the money!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Im a HUGE FAN of mw and mw2 but compare the the mw3 [video=youtube;2zw8SmsovJc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b0x1UGL5NKc]YouTube - ‪#MW3 - Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Gameplay Reveal Trailer HD‬‏[/url] game play to the BF3 gameplay [url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2zw8SmsovJc[/video] mw3 looks like mw2 alot (maybe the changes are in mp hihihi)
    but in the trailers BF3 looks much beter and more realistic too we'll see i bet in BF3 for now (only for now), but OMG OMFG look the diference BF2-BF3 ITS HUGEEEEE!!!!!! im impressed but in mw3 i was expeting more
    In BF3 gameplay look at 4:11 the explosion of the car sent the soldier back i bet that in MW3 they didnt do it infortunly i thing BF3 its much beter than MW3 :'(

one more thing i hope BFBC3 stoped that fking retarded sniper bolt acion reloading dystem i cant undertand that you shoot then you put the sniper in vertical then you push the bolt shit WTF shoot bolt shit and keep going one thing i like mw2 its that quick scope intervention
    quick scope in BFBC3 xD AWSSOOMMMEEEE!!!!
    and PLS PLS electronic artes leave PunkBuster ITS A BULLSHIITTT!!! Go to Stem Much practice and beter
    coment my opinion :P
    Last edited by porrat; 06-13-2011 at 05:01 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Goofy

BF3

Battlefield 3 for the pc becuz hopefully it wont be for steam and then me and my bro goin 2 buy Mw3 for the xbox so we can play the campaign cuz mw3 is basically the same as mw2 and steam is goin 2 be incharge of mw3 cuz activisons retarded

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by jayforlive View Post
    Every developer knows that battlefield is wining the battle!

All you call of duty fan boys should be disappointing when the game will be released, cause the company is not doing well and they milk games out and they don't respect there costumers/developers.

All the hope is lost when the half off infinity ward left!
    And battlefield is taking a big step they make games with their heart not just only for the money!
    The company is doing extremely well. Better than DICE/EA. Their profit margin is in the billions.

Also you should be dissapointing with your engrish
    THE ABSOLUTE GREATEST

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Doc For This Useful Post:

B4M (06-14-2011)

Thanks
    BOTH!
    /msg2short

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    BF3 all teh way bro

Trust me I'll be looking forward to MW3 also though

But most of all, I'll hack em both
    [MPGH]Sabhansali

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    BF3.after seeing the gameplay footage's of MW3, its a redesigned MW2.Plus after BF BC2, i don't think i will be turning back to MW.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Battlefield 3 for sure, by many reasons. Mw2 was fun when i got it but now its boring,
    Mw3 is going to be a copy of Mw2 im sure of that. But i am going to buy both games just to test maybe both will be fun ya never know?

Thanks
    Uhh, It doesn't matter which one Is it... because I get them for free afterall after these pre-orders are finished, I get my copy for free ^_____________^

But I would go for... BOTH? Modern Warfare had an interesting storyline aswell as Black Ops about making history, brain-washing an american for the russian's good.... bla bla bla and it is alittle bit arcad-ish small campaign, but though I will not judge the game yet before I try it. as for Battlefield, from my experience of Bad Company 2 IT JUST FUCKING ROCKS! driving vehicles, flying planes and manning a tank + piloting a chopper, seriously dude.......? Battlefield 2 beat the heck out of Modern Warfare 2 - basically, Modern Warfare 2 is for amateur FPS players and Battlefield are for professionals, you must plan for tactics and attacking techniques and above all of that is.. you can NEVER camp in Battlefield <- That's what I like there (:

Hope you're satisfied, bai~

Page 8 of 23 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast