View Poll Results: Which one you preffer?

Voters
647. This poll is closed
  • MW3

349 53.94%
  • BF3 FTW!!!

266 41.11%
  • None.. both suck..

19 2.94%
  • Other game (post it)

13 2.01%

Thread: BF3 or MW3?

Page 6 of 23 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Think about it.

People play the Call of Duty Series more than BF3.

Like over 100,000,000 play Call Of Duty Series more. than BF3.

SO MW3 IS GONNA FTW!
    Who would like to say Kimmi is hot,you would like to fuck her?

I'll Make A Zombie Slayer Out Of You

Thanks
    My Mood
    Flirty
    I love both, but for other reasons, I like BF for the large maps, and had fun times with choppers, planes and vehicles on BF2 But MW is more close combat, little map fun So something really Different.. Gonna play both for sure, will see whats best.

... I live my life a quarter mile at a time ...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    MW3 For life i love tHE CoD
    [IMG]https://i1086.photobucke*****m/albums/j442/Ethan_Purcell/10ek5mv-1.png[/IMG]

Thanks

going

both... gonna buy

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    I've been playing cods since cod1 and BF3 looks way better than MW3

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    BF 3 has too big requirements for my PC.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    BF3 obviously.

The only reason why Battlefield isn't as popular is because CoD has camping advantages. It's much easier to camp on CoD than bf3. Got that spas12 silenced with a motion sensor. On bf3? Nope. None of that.

And either way, MW3 is a repeat of its last prequel. Nothing big changed since the last mw. Literally. Just new guns, maps, campaign, perks. That's literally it. Apparently Elite is gonna be a copy of Halo Waypoint and Bungie Pro.

BF3 is COMPLETELY different from its previous game. They built everything from scratch. CoD used things over and over again. I've noticed blown cars in cod4 that were in bo. We have a new Frostbite engine, destruction 3.0 I think, and back to karkand expansion, free with preorder. Haven't heard anything like that in a while from CoD.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by J Miliam View Post
    BF3 obviously.

The only reason why Battlefield isn't as popular is because CoD has camping advantages. It's much easier to camp on CoD than bf3. Got that spas12 silenced with a motion sensor. On bf3? Nope. None of that.

And either way, MW3 is a repeat of its last prequel. Nothing big changed since the last mw. Literally. Just new guns, maps, campaign, perks. That's literally it. Apparently Elite is gonna be a copy of Halo Waypoint and Bungie Pro.

BF3 is COMPLETELY different from its previous game. They built everything from scratch. CoD used things over and over again. I've noticed blown cars in cod4 that were in bo. We have a new Frostbite engine, destruction 3.0 I think, and back to karkand expansion, free with preorder. Haven't heard anything like that in a while from CoD.
    BF3 is the same as BF2 just with Frostbite 2.0 engine and a better single player.

CoD is the same game over because it's part of a series. Just like Halo Reach is the same as the other Halos, GOW3 will be the same as the other GOWs, and BF3 will be the same as BF2. You can't expect a franchise to go in a tangent.

If it ain't broke don't fix it.
    THE ABSOLUTE GREATEST

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Ofcource Battelfield: 3

[] = YES [/] = NO
    100 []
    200 [/]
    300 [/]
    400 [/]
    https://www.youtube.com/user/Berke123100
    H.A.T.E.R.S
    Having
    Anger
    Towards
    Everyone
    Reaching
    Succes

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    You cant really decide untill both are out. becuase right now not much is known about them.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by spidermanftw View Post
    You cant really decide untill both are out. becuase right now not much is known about them.
    Agreed,tho BF3 is looking better right now(My Opinion),but let's see when more videos/previews come out.
    Last edited by Infernox~; 06-06-2011 at 11:27 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    ima take mw3 for mah collection

Thanks
    I'm gonna buy Modern Warfare 2 and Battlefied 3!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    BF3! they are having a lot more to add to BF3 than in BF2 such as weapons, prone, and I've been told like 2 new vehicles. also they actually worked on the game engine unlike mw3.. All IW wants is money. thats why the release is about a year after black ops, they think they will get another #1 preorder award while everybody hated black ops. this is going to be just another mw2 and all black ops features. while in black ops they stripped all the skill you need in the game from mw2 making it a game for new players but giving experienced players nothing. I can continue with many other reasons I will not be picking up a copy of MW3 but you can see the point..BF3 for sure!

Blizzard, why you no gimmi?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post

BF3 is the same as BF2 just with Frostbite 2.0 engine and a better single player.

CoD is the same game over because it's part of a series. Just like Halo Reach is the same as the other Halos, GOW3 will be the same as the other GOWs, and BF3 will be the same as BF2. You can't expect a franchise to go in a tangent.

If it ain't broke don't fix it.
    To be fair, MW3's trailer did look as if it recycled 90% of MW2 and tweaked them slightly. Down to the exact same animations and sounds. Im not expecting MW3 to be anything more than what players could have done with mod tools.

At the same time, BF3 isnt much to wet your pants over either. Adding one or two new things doesnt count as innovation and new gameplay, and upgraded graphics should be mandatory. Games these days barely scratch the potential of the hardware available because consoles refuse to update, so trying to use good graphics as a selling point for a game doesnt really hold up that great unless they are REALLY fucking good graphics. And from what I have seen BF3's graphics are ok, but even the trailers have some discrepancies in it that would really work against the whole good graphics argument.
    Texture Mods

Obedear, the sky is low

Page 6 of 23 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast