Thread: G coins

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Listen, dude. Im not a seflfish man, but I hope you know, if I give you the Generator, maybe some of you guys will give it to others and...it keeps double pple using it., then Playspan will patch it. Playspan has nearly 13 times patching the security system dude to this Generator.

Quote Originally Posted by Khan Void View Post
    can you give me the generator? because i dont trust googling it or youtubing it lol
    Unfortunately, I found it by using youtube and doing lots of idiot ******, but google is fked up as u said

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by mosachi View Post
    Nope, it works, but u'll get banned soon, i used it with my new account, only to test new weapon.
    So it should be used with a new account? I've found multiple researching it but I feel like they are all packed with virus's.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    maybe some of you guys will give it to others
    LOL, I am waaaay to greedy to give it to anybody else. Unless they give me money.
    Quote Originally Posted by ailee View Post
    Just wanted to say...
    Don't be scared to trade with @WimpyBurger . He's totally cool and 1OO% trusted. I am in the process of trading with him (well, it's a done deal basically) , and he takes both sides into consideration! Not many people are like that nowadays! I vouch for this guy.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed
    The truth is that doesnt exist any generator(u do allot of ******s to download and after that u realizet hat is a virus or somethin else).... dont trust him and dont waste time on googling it

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Cosmin332 View Post
    The truth is that doesnt exist any generator(u do allot of ******s to download and after that u realizet hat is a virus or somethin else).... dont trust him and dont waste time on googling it
    Yes, you are making the right way, dont waste your time on google or youtube with ******( all of them are fake with Trojian & keylogger...)...btw, i didnt ask you to trust me or to google it, so dont blame it on me.

P/S: My generator i have is from buying, not from the fking idiot youtube or doing got damn s-u-r-v-e-y or google, that costs me 10 usd.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Listen, dude. Im not a seflfish man, but I hope you know, if I give you the Generator, maybe some of you guys will give it to others and...it keeps double pple using it., then Playspan will patch it. Playspan has nearly 13 times patching the security system dude to this Generator.

Unfortunately, I found it by using youtube and doing lots of idiot ******, but google is fked up as u said
    lolz first u said u found it and then u tell me that u buyed it for 10 bucks? lolz u dont have nothin
    Last edited by Cosmin332; 05-18-2011 at 06:20 AM.

One Man's Trash Is Another Man's Pleasure!
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Cosmin332 View Post
    lolz first u said u found it and then u tell me that u buyed it for 10 bucks? lolz u dont have nothin
    ya what a lier there is no that kind stuff

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12