Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive

Video game reviews

Lately everyone and their dog are making video game reviews.

Problem is that 90% of them aren't actually reviews, or critical ratings, there just

"Hey this game has _______, _______, and ______."

Which would be ok, except i'll try to find a review if the game is good or not(worth buying) and i'll get 9 reviews on "call of duty is a shooter".
    -No fucking shit.

I KNOW what the game is about, i KNOW whats in it, is it any GOOD is the point of videogame reviews/movie reviews.

Seriously every fucking VG review should be like Rotten Tomatoes.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Do A Review On Combat Arms Or Runescape =D
    Why So Spongy, SpongeBob

[IMG]https://i296.photobucke*****m/albums/mm174/jshushij/Professional%20Graphics/SpongebobandPatrickSig.png[/IMG]

We Own This Town Mofo

My Youtube Channel ----> https://www.youtube.com/user/TheFallenRedz?feature=mhee

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    Lately everyone and their dog are making video game reviews.

Problem is that 90% of them aren't actually reviews, or critical ratings, there just

"Hey this game has _______, _______, and ______."

Which would be ok, except i'll try to find a review if the game is good or not(worth buying) and i'll get 9 reviews on "call of duty is a shooter".
    -No fucking shit.

I KNOW what the game is about, i KNOW whats in it, is it any GOOD is the point of videogame reviews/movie reviews.

Seriously every fucking VG review should be like Rotten Tomatoes.
    I know the feeling...
    But, alternately to that go to youtube and check gameplays there, then if u like, buy the game.
    Formerly known as gamer4evere

Participated on:
    MPGH GAMING NIGHT 08/03/2015 - Town of Salem

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    Quote Originally Posted by The Fallen Red View Post
    A review of runescape?

Im sorry?

Runescape is shit.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Quote Originally Posted by The Fallen Red View Post
    Runescape? What the fuck.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed
    I would rather do a review on Combat Arms than Runescape, what can you review on Runescape?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    hey do a review on crossfire
    inFAMOUS
    It is the best game
    [IMG]https://i387.photobucke*****m/albums/oo311/Kasi7-85/1e1dd86cdad9c9ffb88612adf7cb1051_lm.jpg[/IMG]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Crossfire iz BOSS..Only PC game i play right now any ways. since i got banned in mw2

Thanks
    Just play Crossfire!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    Quote Originally Posted by lokari View Post
    Just play Crossfire!
    Its a review not Playing.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by lokari View Post
    Just play Crossfire!
    I used to play... stopped cuz there were only 2 types of players each time i logged in: noobs and hackers.
    And not to mention lagg.... When I started to play 2 years ago, i didnt have those problems... Its shame.... how a good game can get.
    This is my review to the game. ANd forgot to say, MM is the worst addition ever to Crossfire... Its just plain stupid,soldiers almost always wi cuz they can use glitches easier than Muants...

Participated on:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Runescape: Well originally it was an inventive game for java, and if i reviewed it when it came out i would say "hey its core rpg at its basic form" and when it came out it wasn't so shitty graphics wise, not average, but not god-awful either.
    -People often view this game like "its shit" but its been around forever. To review it now:
    1. Graphics: sucks, any noob could make this.
    2. Gameplay: Unless you like repetive task with no real outcomes beside "you level fishing up 1!", its pointless to play. No pvp, no real pve, and hacks are so easy its not even funny.
    3. Sound: Oldschool, and not worth mentioning. Shit.

Rating: Don't DL unless you like shit.

Combat Arms:
    1. Graphics: Mediocre at best. Even when it came out, this game wasn't too good graphics wise. But for free games its above average
    2. Gameplay: CA had tons of hacks, which were pretty fun. Even without the hacks its worth playing till you get bored of the easyness that are CS ripoffs. I thought the whole "your item is bought by time" was stupid though, and really annoyed me. Especially since the amount of money you got even after slaughtering the enemy team would barely let you upgrade your weapon, even if for a day. The core gameplay was nice enough, and enjoyable for the little things.
    3. Sound was nice, not any FF shit, but decent.

I'd reccommend it, but its not a game you should play for long. its like any other free fps, and personally the original CS is better graphics/gameplay/sound.

Same with crossfire, except crossfire had ghost mode, which was cool, but CA beats it every other way.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    Runescape: Well originally it was an inventive game for java, and if i reviewed it when it came out i would say "hey its core rpg at its basic form" and when it came out it wasn't so shitty graphics wise, not average, but not god-awful either.
    -People often view this game like "its shit" but its been around forever. To review it now:
    1. Graphics: sucks, any noob could make this.
    2. Gameplay: Unless you like repetive task with no real outcomes beside "you level fishing up 1!", its pointless to play. No pvp, no real pve, and hacks are so easy its not even funny.
    3. Sound: Oldschool, and not worth mentioning. Shit.

Rating: Don't DL unless you like shit.

Combat Arms:
    1. Graphics: Mediocre at best. Even when it came out, this game wasn't too good graphics wise. But for free games its above average
    2. Gameplay: CA had tons of hacks, which were pretty fun. Even without the hacks its worth playing till you get bored of the easyness that are CS ripoffs. I thought the whole "your item is bought by time" was stupid though, and really annoyed me. Especially since the amount of money you got even after slaughtering the enemy team would barely let you upgrade your weapon, even if for a day. The core gameplay was nice enough, and enjoyable for the little things.
    3. Sound was nice, not any FF shit, but decent.

I'd reccommend it, but its not a game you should play for long. its like any other free fps, and personally the original CS is better graphics/gameplay/sound.

Same with crossfire, except crossfire had ghost mode, which was cool, but CA beats it every other way.
    I still think Crossfire is better than CA because I excluded MM, but if you add MM to the review, then CA wins cuz MM in crossfire sucks. It actually ruined the game.

Participated on:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by gamer4evere View Post
    I still think Crossfire is better than CA because I excluded MM, but if you add MM to the review, then CA wins cuz MM in crossfire sucks. It actually ruined the game.
    Crossfire in all regards rips off Counter Strike a lot more than Combat Arms.

Its quite literally a low-grade version, except you have to buy your guns before the match. Ghost mode is the only inventive thing on it, otherwise i'd say its all a ripoff.

:/ easier to play at, and to be honest i could get a decent k/d just playing halo-style with my AR's. (run and hold down the trigger).