Thanks

Angry Windows XP home edition

well , mpgh . come to find out , my problem wasn't with the crashing at start of 2nd game from hacking. IT CRASHES AT THE START OF SECOND GAME WITHOUT HACKS. i think It's my windows XP home edition. I recently downgraded to Windows XP home edition from XP professional.

) = my XP pro operating system recovery disc was too scratched. Anyone know if i can fix this and play more than one game without having to relaunch CA?????? i thought it was all the hacks i was trying out... its not.

Thanks
    My Mood
    In Love
    I had this same problem, did you restart your computer?
    Favourite quotes:

Code:
    I don't need easy, I just need possible. ~ Me 

There are three birds on a fence. Two decide to fly away, how many are left? Three, just because you decide to do something doesn't mean you've done it. ~ Don't know who said this

Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail. ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson
    Quote Originally Posted by VirtualSia View Post
    You both have a very weird and awkward view on Computer science.
    Computer science is about computing, which is programming.
    Definition of computing: The use or operation of computers.
    Turning on my computer = computing = programming
    LAWLFAIL

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by VvITylerIvV View Post
    I had this same problem, did you restart your computer?
    i restart it all the time. this problem has been going on since i downgraded my operating system. FOR 2 WEEKS at least!

Thanks
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by bdzad3zzz View Post
    i restart it all the time. this problem has been going on since i downgraded my operating system. FOR 2 WEEKS at least!
    It's not the XP. It's a virus in your computer, or a problem with CA. Delete any hacks you have, check your task manager (ctrl.alt.del.) for any suspicious looking programs. (the processes tab, not applications) reinstall CA, run malware bytes anti malware. If this don't fix it. Then formatting your hard drive will be good. Plus, it'll speed up your computer a lot.
    Favourite quotes:

Code:
    I don't need easy, I just need possible. ~ Me 

There are three birds on a fence. Two decide to fly away, how many are left? Three, just because you decide to do something doesn't mean you've done it. ~ Don't know who said this

Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail. ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson
    Quote Originally Posted by VirtualSia View Post
    You both have a very weird and awkward view on Computer science.
    Computer science is about computing, which is programming.
    Definition of computing: The use or operation of computers.
    Turning on my computer = computing = programming
    LAWLFAIL

Thanks
    how do you format your hard- drive ? i run defrag every day. but formatting?

i found a suspicious process and called dell... and they removed the problem from the registry. It appears. Its still d/c on me after starting the second game . ) = So then its a problem with CA and my operating system is my best guess.?
    Last edited by bdzad3zzz; 05-18-2011 at 04:17 PM. Reason: found suspicious process and removed