Thanks

Big N Has No Idea About Account Bans/Suspensions

I checked what was going on in the big N forums and finally got an answer as to what happened to the accounts that had "You have been disconnected" and "Please try to log in from the website" errors. Here's what Mr. Al said:

Nexon Forums - Can't login - U.S. player

Oddly, there isn't a message indicating what has happened to your accounts but it has been suspended for breaking the Terms of Use. Players that are in violation in our Terms of Use have been dealt accordingly. As the post stated in our Suspicious Items II thread, if you feel your ban is unjustified, you can appeal your ban.
    So there you have it, everyone here who's having that problem has been carpet banned. Both legit and cheats, it doesn't matter to big N's anti-cheat detection kit. Might as well cheat then lol
    If you're a cheater, please read "Vindictus Cheater's Guide: The Basics". Play safe, cheat safe!

Thanks
    HAhaha, he even locked down the thread like a big baby.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    You can appeal your ban? Yeah right. I bet if they even read the tickets, they just laugh and delete them.

Thanks
    Ironicly, the only people who got banned were players who didnt do anything wrong.
    Dont Hate. Cuz

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Corntoast View Post
    Ironicly, the only people who got banned were players who didnt do anything wrong.
    Yeah, "serves me right" for having my legit account act as my main. GG Nexon.

Thanks
    If your main account that never cheated got banned, go ahead and send a ticket. It's under "Gameplay" -> sub category "Ban or Rank Appeal". Ask them to show you exactly what TOS you violated and make them enumerate them to you one by one with proof. LOL that's gonna rattle them Feel free to ask them for compensation as well haha
    If you're a cheater, please read "Vindictus Cheater's Guide: The Basics". Play safe, cheat safe!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    oh and buy lots of NX so they have to give it all back and cry

By the time you realize where I am you will already be trapped in my inferno

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Weird how they must give you back your NX. I don't remember them doing this if you got banned from Maplestory. And someone said that if you force them to refund your money, they'll just ban your whole Nexon account (all games).

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    Quote Originally Posted by sky_dragon View Post
    Weird how they must give you back your NX. I don't remember them doing this if you got banned from Maplestory. And someone said that if you force them to refund your money, they'll just ban your whole Nexon account (all games).
    Id rather get all my money and start over or play a new game then getting nothing back at all.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by sky_dragon View Post
    This is true. I bought some NX on Combat Arms when it came out in 08 or whatnot and I realized how fail the game was and I demanded a refund and they replied they would have to terminate my account so I said I don't give a shit and I got full refund and an opened can of BAN HAMMAH.