Thanks

I'm a Newbie,but not retarded

Alright, so I'm new to hacking. After getting a CE, 5.4 if you want to know, and playing around with it, I understand what a CE does, and some basics to how to work with it. But my problem is where some information came from. Here's what happened: For a starter hack, to just play around and get used to what type of program a CE is, and how to use it, I decided to use Silent1990 and GudSoldiers original rank hack. The one where you gain 7000 GP and unlock items. Thats great, but I really have some questions involving where some of these numbers come from, being 1073999. I know binary( I learned it in networking course), and, correct me if im wrong (I know it uses numbers and letters A-F) hexidecimal? . I know the programming concept pretty well from Javascript and C++, so I'm not a brand new beginner, but it has been a long time since I've even tried to write a script. If anyone has the time or energy to answer some questions, I'd appreciate the help. I don't want to waste your time by asking retarded questions or anything you might consider to be really basic, but there are a few questions I have. Besides, I know it's server sided, BUT, there were a few things that "caught my eye", and I really would like to create a GP hack. I'm sure I'll probaly end up doing what has been tried and failed, but being unemployed frees up my schedule. Anyway, if you could leave a way to contact you that be great.

Thanks for your previous help, and for posting the hilarious replies below for all to laugh about.
    Last edited by cchamber913; 08-21-2008 at 11:14 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    The 7k GP a game hack doesn't work anymore. And the start up pack will under go some upgrades when I am finished some house work. I'll help you soon.

Don't start spamming.
    Stop flaming each other, it helps no one, and causes a step backwards rather than a step forwards.

Read the rules before you decide to voice your opinion.

Check your Grammar/Spelling/Facts before typing, otherwise I or another member will do it for you. And that just makes you look stupid.

In the nearest bakery stealing all the fresh pie!
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by gudsoldier View Post
    The 7k GP a game hack doesn't work anymore. And the start up pack will under go some upgrades when I am finished some house work. I'll help you soon.

Don't start spamming.
    Although the 7k GP a game doesnt work, it still unlocks most items in the shop... I believe thats what he was trying to say. 1073999 is an high EXP amount in combat arms. You set your exp to that and you can buy most items in the shop(used to be a gp hack).

Thanks
    OOOOHHH. Huuh.
    I do feel retarded. I thought thats all it was, but I didn't think it would be that easy as setting the EXP you desired. Here I thought there was some extra work involved. I assumed that the game's server wouldn't store the xp number as the xp number viewed. Why? I'm asking that myself. I just thought there might be some sort of encryption involved, and the 10 in 1073999 was indicating a EXP value placement, the 7 was the start of a four digit number because; the 3 following could be marking the next 999 as the rest of the number/amount. A second idea was that the amount had to be set to 7999 because I've spent time reading these threads, and noticed some hacks are guess and check and **** around with. Sometimes you can't go over, like with HP, AP, and SP. I can't be certain, but I think I remember reading a hack that said you actually had to place over the value amount wanted (and I'm not sure if this was a working hack, if I even read it)
    Yeah, and I was trying to say that the hack unlocks most of the items in the shop. But since Harold's Bypass and EliteVision are on the forum, there is no real need to use this hack. Sorry, My main focus of the thread was to figure out where the information for the number of EXP came from. But I still would like help, I know GudSoldier has some business to take care of, but if anyone feels like helping a newbie out, I could use it.

SIGNED
    SE|\|T1|\|EL
    Last edited by cchamber913; 08-21-2008 at 11:45 AM.

In the nearest bakery stealing all the fresh pie!
    Thanks
    Continue to play around with things man, other than the exp hack if you think about it your really smart and when you play around with stuff you find... things. I have a few unrealesed hacks that i just got from messing around and if you can think of all that and decode something that doesnt need to be decoded then i bet you could be great.
    Edit: this game sucks for anti hack protection by the way so start simple and work your way up.