Thread: May 21st

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Thanks
    Idk about this. It's really a stupid idea. But i hope i dont jinx it...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah
    Quote Originally Posted by Danny View Post
    Whoever has heard that the Rapture is then?

It's full of shit. People need to stop acting like they know Gods shit. foreal. Retards will be retards.

Over the past 2000 years, countless groups and individuals have compared events of their time to Bible prophecies and come to the conclusion that Jesus would be returning soon. Some have set a specific date and led their followers into the desert or the wilderness to await the Rapture. Every one of those predictions turned out to be wrong, but that has not deterred people from making modern-day predictions that Jesus will be returning in the near future. Most mainstream Bible scholars, however, do not think current world affairs are evidence of the imminent return of Christ.

Jesus, Himself, said,

However, no one knows the day or the hour when these things will happen, not even the angels in heaven or the Son himself. Only the Father knows. (NLT, Matthew 24:36)

Jesus also said we should not believe anyone who claims to be the Messiah or anyone who claims to know when He is coming again. The second coming of Jesus will be sudden, unexpected and unmistakable, like lightning flashing across the sky (Matthew 24:23-51, Mark 13:21-23, 13:32-37 Luke 17:20-37). The important thing is not to know when or how the end will come, but to be spiritually prepared when it does (Matthew 25:1-13 Matthew 24:42-44, Luke 21:34-36, 1 Thessalonians 5:2-3).
    I heard about it.. gonna get blazed that day, just for fun.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    so who thinks they are goin to be chosen?
    USMC
    Fox Company
    Sept. 11 - Dec. 7
    PLt 2096

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123